Primrose0930; Waiting for her.

"Tell me what to write" Oneshot Request Shop [TAKING REQUESTS]

It's almost exam week. The seniors in Shinjang High school are studying hard to past this year's final exam and finally go to collage. The library was less empty than usual, but it still kept it's quietness. Well, not until a certain someone enters with a huge crowd of girls flocking him.

"Minho oppa, please accept this letter I wrote for you!" one girl literally shouted right at his face, holding out an over-decorated pink envelope. 

"Thank you so much, I'll think about it." Minho said while giving the girl the oh-so-famous wink.*Ugh! Not those girls again.*

He faked a smile while the flock of girls fainted. Minho escaped from the flock of girls and ran for his LIFE. Just to his luck, there was nothing but a dead end and a janitor's closet. He went in  janitor's closet to hide, only to find a certain someone in it.  

Since it was pitched black, he couldn't see who it was. The person tried to scream out loud so Minho clamped his hands onto and whispered "I'm not gonna hurt you so please don't scream, okay?'' He felt the girl nodding and he released his hands.

To his surprise, a very familiar voice said "Minho?"

Minho, startled, asked "Jooeun? Go Jooeun! It's you!"

He then quickly put a hand over his mouth as he had forgotten that he had to be quiet.

"Of course it's me." Jooeun said with a light chuckle, " Who else would be this close to you and not scream their lungs out?" Just after she said it, she finally notice the lack of space between them and began to blush madly when their bodies slightly brush against one another. How thankful she is that the room was dark and he can't see the red flush on her face.

"How come you're here, in the janitor's closet anyway?" Minho asked in a husky whisper which makes Jooeun blush even more.

"We-well, Mrs. Park asked me to come here to get some sanitizers for the library's front desk." she stuttered, "Which reminds me; I have to get going."

She exited the small room after she muttered her goodbyes to Minho. The neglected Minho decided to follow her. Besides, he thought, we haven't talk for a long time.

He quickly caught up to Jooeun. "Omo!" she let out a surprised expression to the sudden presence beside her.

"Annyeong!" Minho said casually with a small wave, trying to be cute for her.

Jooeun had to suppress the blush that was slowly creeping up her neck. *What is he trying to do to me?*

"Um... a-annyeong..?" JooEun stuttered, "Are u sick or something? Should you go to the nurse?" 

"N-no! I'm fine! What made you think that?" Minho stuttered, which took him by surprise. His fan girls never get to see this nervous side of him before. No matter how far they went, he wouldn't even show any signs for nervousness, Who would've thought that the oh-so-charismatic Minho would stuttered like that just because of this lonely wallflower?

Fortunately for him, Jooeun didn't seem to notice that. She was busy worrying over something else. 

"O-Okay..." Jooeun managed to speak out. *When did I became this bold?* She wondered to herself. How could she even got the guts to speak two sentences to him without a single stutter like that? At times like this, she amaze herself.

Although she was never this shy and embarrassed around him when they were younger, it somehow changed when they both started high school. The two close friends somehow isn't close anymore. Jooeun focused on her studies, as she was eager to get into a good university. Probably the ones abroad? When she started to pay more attention to the books than to hang out with Minho, he had got no choice but to find another friend. Or rather friends, that is. He hang out with the 'right ' people and then, BANG, popularity showered him.

Minho pouted at the lack of response from her. Jooeun had to suppress the blush that was slowly creeping up ther neck. Was it just her daydreaming again, or did her eye sight became poorer? Who would've thought the oh-so-cool Choi Minho would pout like that to a quiet wallflower? Well, not to those three girls who had been burning holes into Jooeun's head for God knows when. 

"Yah! Who are you to flirt with our oppa like that?!" Woonji, the school's queenka pointed a finger at Jooeun accusingly.

"Don't you have shame at all?" she said with devious eyes glaring right through Jooeun's poor soul, "How can you flirt with my MinMin like that? Don't you look in the mirror, you geek?"

Minho tried not to roll his eyes. How he simply hated when she called him that. It just hit that little button inside him, making him feel annoyed as hell. But he's not going to make a big deal out of it. The important thing right now is that that crazy cake-face insulted his Jooeun. What did she called her? His Jooeun had a name.

Wait, did he just called Jooeun his?

 

------------------------------

 

The rest of SHINee, the group that was best friends with Minho, came to the scene just in time before the Drama Queen burst her volcano.  They all decided to follow Jooeun to the library, besides, they needed to study too. But their main reason is to get to know that Jooeun girl. They had always been curious what she is like in person. Is she as great as Minho described her to be? 

They all sat across her. Jooeun could already feel the intence gaze they were giving her. *why are they staring at me like that?* She felt more than uncomfortable. She used to have everyone just ignoring her. When five toxifyingly handsome kinga just stare at her like that, it makes her want to dig a hole right there and hide in it forever.

Minho was the first to notice her uneasyness and cleared his throat, "Ya, what are you guys doing staring at her like that? You do know that staring is rude, right?"

Jooeun ducked her head down even more at his statement. She wasn't use to get this much attention, and he knows that.

They stop their staring and made some coversation with her. They were basically asking her about everything Minho did in his childhood time. Most of them were quite embarrassing, to be honest.

After a while, the four decided that they should leave the two, Minho and Jooeun, to have some alone time.

"Well, we better get going!" Onew said.

"Yeah! We, er have to go do this very important thing." Key lied, obviously, "It was nice meeting you, Jooeun ssi."

Jooeun nodded in acknowledgement in reply.

"We'll catch up with you soon, Minho ah." Jonghyun patted Minho's shoulder, looking at him with a knowing gaze.

Before they all leave, Taemin secretly whispered to Minho, "You better have a date after this, hyung"

 

-------------------------

 

There was an awkward silence between the two when Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin left them. It was getting dark, so Minho walked Jooeun home. 

Jooeun can't help but to feel uneasy as this was her chance. *I have to do this now! We're going to graduate soon so even if he rejected me, I might not even see him again. Okay, Jooeun, you can do this!*

When they got to the front of her house, she finally say it.

"M-Minho." his name felt strange coming out of mouth. She can't help but feel tingly all of a sudden.

There was a long pause as she was too nervous. She then gathered up all her strength and say, "I-I like you, Minho." she looked straight into his eyes for him to see how serious she is,"I really do. When? I don't know. Why? I don't know. How? I don't know. All I know is that I really love you and-and-I would underst-"

She was cut off by Minho placing his lips on her. His hands cupped her face softly. Jooeun could just feel that electricity build up inside her. Her heart was pounding as she place her hand on the left side of his chest. Feeling his heart beat with her, she never felt so happy before. The moment was simply perfect.

"I love you too." Minho said as he pulled back, leaning his forehead against hers, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear this. You don't how long I've been waiting to say this to you."

Jooeun broke into a full smile as tears are falling. 


Here it is! I am so sorry for the long wait. Oh, why must I born this lazy? Anyways, I hope you like this. I'm also very sorry for the lame kissing scene. It's my first time writing a kissing scene and I really don't know what to describe. I know, I know. I don't have much experiences. But that's why I created this! To improve~ 

Thank you very much for requesting here! Feel free to request again!

~ratatatana