Chapter 9

Without A Word - A.N. JELL - You're Beautiful

"So, I heard this very juicy fact." Tae Kyung barely responded to my words, but I knew he was curious.

"You have?" He said monotonous. 

"Uhu. Don't you want to know? I'm sure it will be to your interest." He looked up from his magazine, and he was instantly alarmed when he noticed the way I was smiling. 

"What is it you know?" He said. His eyes were tracking me up and down, but there was no way I was going to tell him, not straight away. I sat down next to him.

"Oh, don't worry, you know too. I'm just wondering why you are not using it." He was confused, knowing he could not ask anything because he might tell me things I didn't need to know. I looked down at my chest.

"Would it be easy to cover them? Or are they too big?" Tae Kyung frowned, and I knew he started to realize what this was about.

"Why would you want to hide them?" I ignored his question.

"It's a shame we aren't twins. If that was the case, I could take your place if something happened to you. Just like Go-" He quickly covered my mouth with his hands and pushed my down to the couch.

"Shut up! Do you want the whole world to hear it? Come with me." He stood up from the sofa and dragged me to his room, I couldn't help but smile all the time. He slammed the door shut, turned to me with a face that was something between disbelieve and rage.

"What do you know?"

"Everything. Go Mi Nam is not Go Mi Nam, but his twin sister. She's covering for him until he comes back from a recovery surgery in the States. You know about her, but you didn't tell anyone. The question is, why haven't you?" 

"Aish!" Tae Kyung fell onto his bed, I smiled.

"How the hell did you find out?"

"You know me. I have a sixth sense for secrets. I always find out. But really, why didn't you tell anyone?"

"If people find out, Go Mi Nam will be a public shame. And A.N.JELL will suffer with him." That was not the real reason, but for now I was satisfied. Then another light bulb in my head started burning.

"Does Yoo He Yi know too? Is that why you obey her?"

"I don't obey her."

"You pretend to be her loving boyfriend when you hate her just as much as I do."

"She knows. She won't tell if I play her game."

"You do realize she'll keep on pushing limits?"

"I won't let her. She's not half as strong as I am." I smiled. I knew that. 

"So please, Oppa, let me make her life a living hell every second she spends with you. I won't go too far, I promise."

"What about Go Mi Nam?"

"I already told her I'll keep my mouth shut. I feel a lot of respect towards her. It must be very difficult and awkward for her to pretend to be a boy all the time." Tae Kyung sighed.

"It is, especially for me too. She makes mistakes all the time, I have to work so hard to make sure she doesn't get found out." I giggled when I noticed he was actually serious.

"Well, you choose to lie, she feels obligated because of her brother."

"She could have refused."

"I wouldn't if it was for you." He looked at me, and I knew he understood. We would do anything for each other. 

"You're right."

"I'm always right. So please?"

"Please what?"

"Can I please be a total to fake fairy?" He grinned.

"I would love to see you do it."