Chapter 10

Without A Word - A.N. JELL - You're Beautiful

"Let me guess, he told you his secret?" I nodded towards Jeremy, wo had noticed my wide smile immediately. He clapped his hands, ran towards me.

"Can you tell me?" He asked with a face like a little puppy's. I shookmy head and tapped his lips when he pouted.

"This is between me and Oppa," I said. He shrugged, then he hugged me tightly.

"Jeremy, what are you doing?" I said while laughing.

"Yes, Jeremy, what are you doing?" We turned around, Shin Woo was watching us with an amused smile and his eyebrows raised.

"Oppa is hugging his little sister," Jeremy said with a wide smile.

"Don't let Tae Kyung catch you calling yourself her Oppa, he will kill you," the quiet boy said. Jeremy flinched for a second, then he smiled.

"It would be worth dying for," he said with a cheeky smile. I punched his arm, then I turned around, because I heard the door go open. My smile faded as soon as I saw Yoo He Yi. How did she even have the guts to enter this house? Did she lose her mind? Even if she was Oppa's real girlfriend, this would be inappropriate. She smiled at Jeremy who seemed to be oddly flattered by the one second of attention she gave him.

"Where's Oppa?" She asked in her usual acted voice. It was so sweet it made me want to puke. All over her.

"Not a place where he might need you," I said in a snarly tone, wishing she would leave. She looked at me and dropped her act, I smiled when the showed her face.

"And what are you doing here? Don't you have to go do some work, in case people might forget about your existence?"

"I'm not as replacable as you are, Yoo He Yi." I said her name slowly, as if it was something disgusting my mom made me eat anyway.  She gasped, I smirked.

"Aish, ladies, try to get along well, for Hyung," Jeremy said awkwardly. Shin Woo was just watching, and I could tell he was very curious about what would happen. I'd give him a show...

"But, Yoo He Yi, are you not feeling well?" I asked innocently. She frowned, and it was obvious that she did not realize what my intentions were. Fake and stupid...

"I do feel well, I have never felt better, since I have my Oppa now." Her smile would be fading soon, and I could see Jeremy sneak away to his room. He was obviously not ready for a fight. Shin Woo didn't even hide the fact that he was highly interested.

"Then why do you look as if you are suffering from a severe disease and have been run over by a train... Twice?" I asked with the same innocent voice, "could it be that you are just ugly?" Her jaw dropped, and I think she would have hit me if Tae Kyung didn't come out of his room at that very moment. 

"What is going on here?" He asked when he saw me and Yoo He Yi face each other like the mortal enemies we had decided to be.

"I was just welcoming her into your house... Oppa." I said, grabbing his arm and looking at him like a playful little sister. He knew what I had bee doing, I bet he had been listening at the door.

"Well, that's nce," he said, looking at Yoo He Yi, who looked like she could explode every moment.

"A wide open mouth doesn't suit you," he said, "what are you doing here?" He sounded even less welcoming than I thought. I smirked, then turned around.

"I should be going. Some actresses actually do have jobs they get asked for."