Gae Won

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

I'm not a Law Student so I don't really know the do and don't,pros and cons and etc.So,just a warning for all of you my lovely readers,any events that has got to do with Law are just purely my imagination and please don't mind them that much.This is just a fangirl's fantasy story,isn't it?

 

 

The boring lecture seemed to see no end. But to Hanmi,the clock was striking too fast.Her hand was scribbling almost every single word the lecturer was saying.

‘Examinations will held three weeks away.So,better be prepared,’the lecturer announced before the class was dismissed.

Yup,that was the sole reason why Hanmi started to focus well and panicking.Not because of the exams,but because of the prizes for those who became the top students for the upcoming exams;reviewing some examples of the court cases that had been closed completely.Those who got to become the top students could review any court cases that she or he wished.About how the prosecutors had pressed some chargers on the person who had gotten involved and how the lawyers had defended them.Somehow,Hanmi felt that one of the cases would have something to do with Song Goong Yoon,even if there wasn’t,she would try to review the case that Goong Yoon had gotten involved.It was probably one of her imagination but…her instinct told better. Two days had past since Luhan’s surprising action but it was only to that.They never talked to each other nor did Luhan acknowledged her presence the next time he saw her.

After the class ended,Hanmi straightaway went to the library that was in another building.As expected,it was really quiet inside the library.The students were either reading or finishing their assignment.She found an empty seat which was also quite far from the other students.Glad to be away from the others,Hanmi quickly slumped her bag on the table and sat,taking out her notes and began to read them.

‘Oh Hanmi-sshi,annyeong,’the chair opposite her suddenly creaked,meaning that someone had pulled it out.Hanmi looked at the person who had greeted her in shocked.Instead of a person standing in front of her,there were three.

‘Annyeong,Xiumin-sshi,Kris-sshi…?’’she eyed the person next to them.

‘Song Gae Won,’the guy slightly bowed his head. ‘Pleasure meeting you.’

‘Ah,ne,’Hanmi bowed slightly too,not bothering to introduce herself.

‘Are you studying?Can we join?’Xiumin politely asked.

‘Sure,’Hanmi answered silently.

Kris pulled out a chair beside Xiumin and sat. ‘Why are you still standing Gae Won?Sit,’he pointed to an empty seat.

Gae Won shook his head and smiled. ‘I need to head out fast to get my dongsaeng.We have family gathering today.'

'Ah..ne,your dongsaeng,'Kris humphed.

Gae Won looked at Hanmi guiltily. 'I'm sorry for what she done before at the cafeteria.She doesn't know how to act like her age.'Sighing dissapointedly,Gae Won left them three.

Hanmi didn't left her gaze from Gae Won as she asked. 'Is that Song Ga Yoon's brother?'

'He is,'Xiumin answered. 'Humble and honest.Quite different from the rest of his family,I say.'

Hanmi hummed,nodding.She stared momentarily at Xiumin. 'Are you taking business too?'

Xiumin looked at her,flustered. 'Me?Ani-imnida.I'm an architecture student.'

‘That sounds interesting,’Hanmi said.

‘It is,’Xiumin nodded eagerly, ‘I can’t wait to design my own house,’he dreamily sighed.

Kris lifted up his eyebrows, ‘Do I have to pay you if I want you to design my house?’

‘Of course bro,business is still business,’Xiumin grinned cheekily.

Kris made a face, ‘Whatever.’

‘I’m just kidding,there’s always an exception for my dear dongsaengs.’

‘We’re the same age,’ Kris pointed out,which Xiumin merely shrugged. ‘You’re still younger than me in a few months.’

Hanmi continued to watch as both of them bickered.Although she didn’t mind with the way she was right now, but deep in her heart she knew she wanted a close relationship with someone.Someone that she could fool around,joked around and bickered around with. Never in her life had she met someone like that except for her own parents,which already existed for her before she was born.

Jealousy pricked in her heart without her realised.She packed her things quietly and excused herself,saying she would be late for her work if she didn’t go now.

‘Isn’t it too early for her shift?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter