Nine

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


bolbbalgan4 - grumpy
chapter nine - how to make a girl fall

Taehyung propped his elbows on his desk, two hands covering his small flushed face. He bit his lip containing the embarrassment that resulted from the conceited wink he flashed Hyeji earlier.

He couldn't believe he'd actually follow his father's gimmicky "steps on how to make a girl fall" -which they've discussed earlier when he drove him to school. The very first step from that list was: Body Language Signal. That concluded why he gave her an eccentric wink.

Body language is said to be essential by his father since he believes that action speaks louder than words. Taehyung and Hyeji are close friends though there is neither progress nor any potential on becoming something more than that. That's why his father believes that Taehyung needs to step up his game: he needs to show her signals through actions indicating that he doesn't want to stay in the friendzone lane. He needs to showcase subtle yet flirty actions.

He felt like a check marked on his checkbox as he managed to do one of the steps his father indicated.

Taehyung snapped from his train of thoughts when he heard the school bell rang for recess time.

"Okay goodbye class see you next meeting" The teacher announced gathering her stuff on the table. Some of the students, including Taehyung, shoved their things back to their backpacks though Taehyung stopped midway when he saw papers slammed on his desk. He looked up from the hand on top of his table, it was his teacher.

"No homework means extra work for you, darling, this is not the first time I did this to you, I hope this'll knock your conscience and make you focus on your academics" Mrs Byul remarked blocking Taehyung's view of Hyeji leaving the room. He let out an exasperated sigh as soon as she went out of his sight. He glared at his teacher who just gave him a smug smile and a pat on the shoulder before leaving him

 


Hyeji splashed her face with cool water and wiped it with her hanky. She stared at her reflection with a serious face.

Hyeji, I don’t know what you did to your past life to deserve something like this though I know we can fight this! She gave herself a little motivation nod before heading out to the rest room.

Taehyung on the other hand was waiting outside of the rest room after asking a lot of classmates where his girl went.

He shifted uncomfortably from position to positions. He wanted a pose that would portray something cool, y and natural. He also thought consciously about the phrases he would say when Hyeji comes out from the rest room. Some of them he practiced with matching facial expressions and gestures. He also envisioned Hyeji’s replies to him which made him laugh and blush a bit.

 

“What a .. weirdo”

Hyeji muttered as soon as she saw Taehyung talking to himself outside the restroom. Taehyung felt as if his soul quickly escaped from his body when he heard Hyeji. He turned around quickly to face her and she was already walking in a fast pace trying to escape from another stupid conversation with him.

why’s he following me? And does he really not remember anything from last night? Hyeji doesn’t know if he wants to talk to her about last night or he just wants to awkwardly flirt with her, either way she doesn’t want to deal with him right now.

Taehyung fought to keep up his pace with hers in which he failed to. He was behind her and he mentally slapped himself for doing a weird act earlier which might’ve scared the out of Hyeji instead of impressing her. Way to go Taehyung, you migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter