Five

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


suran ft. changmo - wine
chapter five - drunk confession

 

Hyeji raised her head a bit as she chugged down a glass of water to tame her wild heart. She probably consumed a gallon of water by now.

She couldn't understand Taehyung. Everything he acted towards her that day was exceptionally strange and unlike him. She pursed her lips as she recalled what happened earlier between him and her.

~

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall causing her to tight shut her lips as well as her eyes. She couldn't mind how rough she was treated because the normal Hyeji would've already blown him a punch. This was another Taehyung, a guy she couldn't recognize and she was oddly scared of him. She carefully opened her eyes and her heart raced at the sight of his face up close.

His gaze was like a mix of being serious as well as confused.

"Yeah Hyeji, tell me. What have you done to me?" He muttered under his breathe and it left her astounded. She blinked a couple of times. What have I done to him? Why's he throwing back the question to me?

Taehyung wasn't aware of the seriousness he was creating and how much he just made the situation more complicated. He blinked noticing how he was suffocating her, evident with her coarse breathe. He looked down and loosened up his grip. He then stepped back and released her.

"Nevermind. Stop thinking about it too much" He said with a flimsy voice, looking at anything but her. Taehyung had already left though Hyeji was still stuck on the wall like a gecko with the same gawking expression she had.

~

Hyeji noticed Taehyung was consuming her mind within the last two hours. She shook her head and finally decided to brush him off. Hyeji, can we just pretend that this guy's been possessed by a complete stranger and get this over with? we still have homework to finish. She mentally communicated with herself and enthusiastically nodded.

However, on the house across theirs ...

Taehyung ruffled his hair for the umpteenth time. It was a habit of him when he'd done something cringy. "Aish!" He huffed and rolled around his already messy bed.

He had all sort of things running in his mind. He was worried Hyeji might start avoiding him because he was acting all strange. He was also scared she might find out about his feelings which were utterly obvious for his opinion. And he was bewildered, how come he had instant feelings for the girl she treated like a close frenemy for his entire life? He had not even seen her as a potential girlfriend or some sort. Not until now.

"Ugh Lucky, I think I'm going crazy."

The brown toy poodle tilted his head as he looked towards his upside down owner from the bed. He let out a whimsical bark and charged towards him. Every time V started communicating at him, eventhough he couldn't understand a word he says, he considered it a signal for them to duel.

He chewed unto his hair and pulled it using his teeth. Taehyung scowled and called the dog to stop hence Lucky just snarled and continued pulling the strands of his hair. "Aish, bad dog!" He scolded as soon as he sat up to face the tiny monster.

V was lecturing Lucky when suddenly Lucky's ear stood and twitched. He spun around barking and started sprinting towards their house' main door. Soon enough,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter