One

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


seventeen,ailee - q & a 
chapter one - penguin
 ♡

 

"Kroo kroo, wake up lazyhead!"

The alarm busted continuously throughout the room. Hyeji groaned as she woke up at the unusual sound. She got up with half lidded eyes, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

She blinked as she found a penguin sitting on her side table. "Kroo kroo, You're gonna be late" the toy said in monotonous tone.

She picked it up. Cute and quite sturdy. She thought as she saw its beak move on its own, saying harsh things at her. Mom sure invests on useless stuff like this just to wake me up. She sighed in disbelief.

She switched it off as soon as she saw the power button. She closed the door behind her when she made her way out. Stretching her arms, she yawned audibly making her face slightly contorted.

"Morning ugly face."

She stopped midway of stretching her arms and gasped when she saw Taehyung. The guy already made a spot at their dining table. He grinned at her mischievously which earned him a scowl.

Taehyung lived across the street so he came to their house quite often.

"Mom, would you stop letting in this gorilla in our house. It's creeping me out." Hyeji hollered.

"I invited Taetae here because his father hasn't come home since last night. I figured he might want to have breakfast with us since no one would prepare for him." Mrs. Kang wiped her wet hands on the apron she was wearing.

Taehyung's mom and Hyeji's mom were the bestest friends since highschool.They even had their homes faced each other. That's why when Taehyung's mom died, she felt she was left with a responsibility of taking care of him.

Though it wasn't a burden to her, she might even favor Taehyung than her own child.

"Thanks again Auntie" He beamed at Mrs. Kang and then pulled out his tongue to Hyeji.

"Tch. You should just let him starve." Hyeji mumbled as she glared at the guy who eagerly waited for his free food.

Mrs. Kang placed the plate of pork cutlets at the dining table. Hyeji's eyes glistened when she caught sight of her favorite food. Taehyung on the other hand did the same, since it was also his favorite.

She dashed and picked up the plate making sure Taehyung couldn't get any. She shoved at least two cutlets in . She munched them and moaned at how good they tasted. Taehyung just stared at her with envy. He gulped and his lips.

Mrs Kang quickly smacked her daughter at her head repeatedly. "Yah! Stop it, I made those cutlets for Taehyung!" Hyeji whimpered though it didn't stop her from devouring the cutlets.

Mrs Kang snatched the plate of cutlets from Hyeji's hand and handed it to Taehyung. She gave him an apologetic smile. Taehyung chuckled awkwardly, accepting the plate from Mrs Kang.

"Eat well, Taehyung-ah~ I heard you have a match today. I hope you do well" she remarked. Taehyung smiled back and nodded.

Taehyung was a member of Bangtan High's soccer team. That's where he earned a lot of fans. He was quite popular at Bangtan High. Handsome, athletic, smart, what more could you ask for? Even Hyeji's friends worship him, actually, the entire school except Hyeji. All she could see in Taehyung was a gross, glutton, abnormal kid who lives across their street.

"Eomma nado, I have a sparring today at the judo" She said hoping her mom would praise her too.

"Yeah, don't break your leg" Mrs Kang coughed and went back to the counter tops to clean it. Taehyung snickered at how her mother treated them differently; especially he was the favoured one.

Hyeji rolled her eyes after hearing her two faced mother. She then sat at one of the chairs in the dining table, joining Taehyung for breakfast.

The two of them brushed their teeth after finishing breakfast. They had an extra toothbrush for Taehyung since he really ate at their house often. Although that too didn't go peacefully, they ended up fighting with their elbows since the mirror on the C.R was quite small.

"Bye Auntie!" "Bye Ma!" The two hollered in unison when they finished getting ready and packing their things up for school.

"Eo, Taehyung come back anytime you want. You two be careful!" said wiping the dishes they recently ate with.

"Ne, Don't worry, I'll take care of this" Taehyung messed the hair of Hyeji, as if it wasn't messy enough.

"This? Yah, you wanna die?" She glared at him when he messed her hair. She cracked her neck and knuckles.

"Sorry sorry" Taehyung rubbed both of his hands and bowed down multiple times, knowing what she was capable of.

Hyeji being not only a member but the vice president of their school's Judo club, she has a kick that could send anyone to Mars. Anyone at her school wouldn't bother to mess with her or even get in her way. Except for Taehyung of course, he found pissing her off amusing even though he would eventually get bruises.

"Yah!" she called out to Taehyung who was already running for his life. She dashed and chased the latter.

 

 

The two arrived at Bangtan High on time. They separated and went to their own cliques; Taehyung with the other BTS members and Hyeji with her two best friends, Kyulkyung and Doyeon. It was a beautiful Monday at Seoul and it had a fine weather. A swarm of students entered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter