Two

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


mamamoo - double trouble couple
chapter two - cupcoke

Earlier ...

Rapmon called out the four jerks who copied his homework as soon as the bell rang for dismissal. He told them to prepare for their consequences. Jhope, Jimin and Suga gathered at the place where Namjoon told to. Taehyung on the other hand, couldn't join them because he had a soccer match coming up.

Rapmon gave an eerie vibe to the three as he crossed his arms and just looked at them peacefully. The suspense Rapmon was giving made them regret what they did.

"So what was the price you were talking about?" Jhope broke the silence and decided to be straightforward.

"I want each one of you ... to tell each other's crush" Rapmon bluntly said, shoving his hands in his pockets. Jimin gawked at Rapmon, blushing a bit. Jhope laughed, landing his own hand to his forehead.

"What are you, kindergarten?" Suga sneered, shaking his head at his hyung's childishness.

"C'mon don't be such a butthole, I let you copy my homework and besides we've been friends ever since, I wouldn't dare to break your trusts'" Rapmon pleaded. He couldn't think of any other better consequence. He liked secrets more than anything.

Even though the BTS were the closest brothers ever, they haven't known each other's persons of interest. Boys are more secretive when it comes to love life than girls. And it's still a mystery that neither one of the BTS members has nor even had a girlfriend.

"I wouldn't tell a soul, I promise" He raised his right hand. He wanted them to know he was genuine about it.

They finally agreed and talked one by one about their crushes.


"Fear not little girl, I have just what you need!" the grandma smiled mischievously smiled which grew Hyeji's interest.

She gasped when the old lady pulled out a zip lock containing a white powdery substance. Sht, she must be drug dealer! She thought as she presumed the white powdery substance as .

That explains why this grandma's acting a bit weird though everything about her seems wrong. Poor, old lady turns into a future reader and then to a drug dealer? Hyeji felt bewildered with the grandma though she was correct about her being one-sided.

Hyeji chuckled awkwardly and waved her hands implying she doesn't want to be involved in any kind of drug. She tried freeing herself from the grip of the old lady but she won't let go.

"This is the love flour" She stated placing the zip lock on Hyeji's hands. Hyeji repeated the words and put a high tone in the end. The term left her astounded. She was sure she has not yet heard a love flour before.

"Use it to make any pastry. Blow a kiss on it. Let your love taste it and he will be yours forever" the grandma convincingly said and patted Hyeji's hands.

Hyeji just politely accepted the flour. She didn't want to make it seem like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter