Three

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


bts - blanket kick
chapter three - sealed with a kiss

 

"Kroo kroo, wake up useless trash!"

Hyeji grimaced as she heard the penguin reiterate cold things at her.
She noticed it was getting harsher by the day. Now I see why mom bought it, she thought. Her mom was evil sometimes.

Mrs Kang was tired of Hyeji's numerous alarms on her phone that still wouldn't be able to wake her up; She was also tired of screaming to wake up the latter. That's why when she was introduced to this penguin she instantly bought it.

She covered her head with her blanket, hoping it would muffle the shriek of the annoying penguin. She noticed yesterday that the penguin didn't had a snooze button; intended to keep her daughter from sleeping in.

She slammed the penguin back to its place after switching it off. She felt a pang in her head as she sat up.

Hyeji barely slept.

What happened to Hyeji last night was hectic. She ran to the nearest grocery to buy a cake batter, and everything she needed for the cupcake.

Baking was foreign for the judo lady that's why she searched online on how to create the cupcake. She successfully baked a cupcake, miraculously. She added icing, decorations and did the final crucial step; the blow kiss. Her mother gave her a weird look for that.

Mrs Kang tried to keep herself from questioning since she knows her daughter wouldn't even tell her the truth.

She finished the cupcake early though the thought of giving it to Kim Seokjin was keeping her awake last night.

-


"Holy cow Hyeji. You look like a panda, those dark circles are massive!"

The first thing she heard as soon as she headed out of her room. Taehyung stared at her with wide eyes. The jerk sat at his usual place again, feeling at home.

"If you piss me off one more time, I'll kick your back to your home" she coldly warned. Hyeji gets extra scary when she just woken up.

"Gosh, I'm so scared ~" Taehyung mocked and let out his authentic alien face. That's it, Taehyung just pulled her trigger.

Hyeji got so pissed she dashed towards Taehyung like a mad bull. Taehyung gaped, that's when he realized she wasn't kidding. He quickly abandoned his seat and ran from the chasing girl. He apologized endlessly hoping for the raging girl to stop but it was too late.

Hyeji wrapped an arm around his neck causing him to crouch because of their height differences. She flexed her arm causing him to choke.

"Uhck- Auntiee!" Taehyung screamed for help slapping Hyeji's hand.

"Stop it Hyeji. Gosh you two are already grown up and you're still fighting like little kids" Mrs Kang roared and placed the food she cooked on the table.

Taehyung and Hyeji had been fighting like that since they were toddlers. The two were completely opposite; one being the funny and annoying and the other being the serious and sadistic. The two clashes whenever they meet; and it never really ends.

Hyeji finally released Taehyung and it left him panting. She triumphantly smirked and sat at a seat on the dining table. The latter also did after a few coughs and adjusting on his throat. The two started eating their breakfast.

"Why are you here anyway?" she opened and glared at him.

"I came here to see you" Taehyung winked and blew her a kiss, teasing her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. He clearly just came here to eat. She thought.

Minutes passed and they did the usual things; brushing their teeth, preparing their things. Hyeji went to her room to quickly change into her uniform. Taehyung, while waiting, headed to the refrigerator to find something to snack on because the breakfast still wasn't enough. He needed a dessert.

"Whose cupcake is this?" Taehyung asked as he raised the cupcake he found on the refrigerator.

"That was made by Hyeji last night, she ran to the store just to be able to make that" Mrs. Kang replied after she gave him a glance.

"Woah, who knew an amazona could bake? M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter