Six

The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


san e & raina - midsummer night's sweetness
chapter six - midnight rendezvous

 

Wobbly Taehyung curled his index back and forth indicating the girl to move closer. She scoot her head closer to his when he told her so. "I like you, Hyeji" He said with flushed cheeks and a charming smile.

She was stunned for a second. Obviously it was her first time hearing a confession from a guy though he was drunk and he probably just blabbed nonsense.

Hyeji gave him a loud smack on his head hopefully making him conscious to what he was saying. "I told you not to mess with me."

He just whimpered, soothing the spot where she hit. "Apa apa" he repeatedly whined in his low voice. He put up a pouty face in which had totally no effect to her.

"It really hurts. My whole body hurts, even my heart. I need CPR" Eyes closed, he puckered his lips towards her. She scoffed at how foolish he was acting. She immediately shoved his face away.

"Stop, go home! You're not funny" She was already infuriated at him. She didn't want to deal with him especially in this state.

"No, you don't understand. That's right! I need to explain everything to you" Without her noticing, this guy already made his entrance by the window. She couldn't stop him maybe because she was a bit frightened by drunken Taehyung. He had already uttered strange things at her and God knows what'll happen if she got any closer.

"What're you doing here?! Get out!" She yelled at the flimsy guy who already made a step on her room.

"Shh, you need to hear me out. Promise, everything will be as clear as a cloud once you hear my explanation" She raised a brow when he blocked with a finger. Taehyung fought to keep up a serious face, his eyes fixed on hers. Hyeji stared back at him with a lost face. She could see the sweat beads forming in his forehead despite the low temperature. His breathe was shaky as if he recently ran a marathon, his cheeks were tinted in a light shade of pink.

"Hol' up I'm getting dizzy"

His last words before his body collapsed on Hyeji's bed. He closed his eyes and huffed in exhaustion. Hyeji looked at the guy who made himself comfortable with her bed. She let out a chuckle of disbelief. She wanted to scold him so much because firstly, he brought this up to himself and secondly he isn't supposed to drink yet with his age. She kept the urge to herself and decided to help the latter since she was feeling an ounce of pity to the miserable drunk man.

"I'll get something for you to sober up” She trudged her way to the door after giving him the most sarcastic smile.

"Hyeji"

She stopped when he suddenly called her name. She sensed a bit of seriousness to his tone.

"I know you're not my type. You're masculine. You look like a female barbarian. You have no sense of style; you wear baggy clothes that doesn't even suit you-" Hyeji felt irritated as the jerk continued to point out her bad qualities she wasn't even aware

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter