2: The Market

The Heirs and The Idols || -read latest chapter

Narrator's POV (Ft. Youngmin, Sky, Jayden, Layla, and Kylie)

"Yah! Ryuu!" Myungsoo shouted from across the cafeteria. He ran towards the Japanese boy, who was sitting with two girls. "Wae?" Jayden grunted, not looking up from the game he was playing on his phone.

"Yah! No cheating!" Sky hissed, hitting Jayden, "I was not!" The boy denied, inching away from her. "Aish, you guys are too loud." Youngmin groaned, annoyed. "Yah! Are all of you just going to play games?!" Myungsoo whined at the three, throwing a light, mocking tantrum, causing the said 3 to look at him. Finally with some acknowledgement, Myungsoo started speaking, being cut off by Sky.

"Oh," Sky nodded, completely impassive.

"Aish chincha, Lee Haneul neo-"

"So what did you want?" Jayden asked, still not fully focused.

"So, the new-"

"Ah !" Jayden yelled, slamming his phone on the table.

"What now?! Cheaters never prosper, Ryuu~" Sky sung with a smug look on her face.

"Yah!" Myungsoo yelled, making the two quiet. "So the new GTA is in the market. Buy it for me please~."

"Bwoh? Naega wae?" Jayden asked sarcastically, with a mutter of complaint right afterwards barely heard.

"Because I have to- you know, asdfghjkl;" Myungsoo exclaimed, running away.

"Well, I have to go. Umma brought my puppy here." Youngmin spoke, leaving the two alone.

"Man, to Ryuu." Sky remarked, "oh! Can you buy me-"

"Nope." 

"Fine, then I'm just gonna go with you." 

***

"You're a very salty child." Sky stated once she saw Jayden's poker face. "I'm not salty, I'm just annoyed because Jo Myungsoo's such a lazy that he won't buy the ing game himself." Scoffing, he started walking with a fast pace.

"Woah, calm down" Sky said as they turned a corner.

"Oof!" Jayden hissed, falling on the floor. An unknown girl, falling next to him. "Chesunghamnida! Chesunghamnida!" The girl exclaimed, standing up and bowing to them repeatedly.

"Bwoyah, yah! Be careful!" Sky scolded. "Chesunghaminda." She bowed again and ran off, muttering, "aish! I'm late! I'm late!"

"Ryuu, gwenchana?" Sky asked, helping him up. He nodded, rubbing off the dirt on his uniform, "aish, I need to get this cleaned at home."

"I'll get your game, I also need to buy some stuff so wait here. Oh, call Youngminnie and see if she needs anything, just text me." Sky remarked, going inside the market. Thirty minutes passed and Ryuu's phone died. Swearing, he put the phone back in his pocket. Too lazy to go inside and search for the girl, he gleeked and stayed in his spot.

"-arasso, I'm just going to wait here then," a girl said walking to the bench adjacent from Jayden's. He smirked and sat down next to her. 

"Hey," he smiled, coming on umcomfortably close to the girl.

"Um... hi" the female muttered, inching away from him.

"I'm Ryuu, and you are?" he inquired, squirming closer to her.

"Kairi..." Kylie responded, looking at him suspiciously and contuining to inch away. 

"You're very pretty, you know that?" Ryuu replied bravely putting his arm around her.

"-and you're getting yourself in a lot of you know that?" Kylie stated back crossing her arms.

"Feisty too," he chuckled.

"I suggest you get away from me before you get your kicked." She spat getting annoyed with his presence. Jayden was about to say something when-

"Don't you ing touch her!" A boy glared, punching Jayden.  "Jungkook!" Kylie gasped pulling him off of the injured male. 

"Oh my god, Ryuu!" Sky yelled, coming out of the market. The girl rushed to her friend's side and helped him up "Oh god, you're bleeding!" Jayden sat up, cracking his neck, "wow, you could have told me that your boyfriend was gonna come" Jayden grumbled.

"He's not my boyfriend, he-"

"You're going to pay for this." Sky sneered at the two, "he's the face of YKM Group and D'Andre' Elite. You're going to die in the flames. Watch-"

"Culmanhae" Jayden nudged Sky, "Kaja."

"Let me go" Sky whined. "You go back to school first Haneul-ah, I need to get some stuff for my face." Jayden insisted, pushing her in the other direction.

"Yah! Get back-"

"Hajima." Kylie growled at Jungkook, "aish, ileowa, we're going back to Kirin"

-

"How may I help-omo!" Yooyoung exclaimed at the boy who just entered the market "...blood"

"Yeah, can you get me a bandaid and a towel?" Jayden ordered, getting his wallet out. 

"D-deh, please follow me" she stuttered, leading him to the aid section of the market. Yooyoung took a first aid kit, opened it up and started treating him. "Uh...I can do it myself...thank you" Jayden spoke awkwardly.

"Aniyo, I insist." she replied, "now stay still"

"but-"

Yooyoung shushed him, working on the cut he had on his lip. After a couple minutes, Yooyoung smiled at the work she accomplished, "Chesunghaeyo"

"For what?" Jayden asked

"For making you bleed.." She pouted

"Bwoh?" He laughed. "W-when I bumped into you...earlier at the corner," she muttered

"Aniyo. It's not your fault...?"

"Yooyoung."

"Yooyoung-ssi, someone just punched me. It's okay. it's not your fault" Jayden assured her, flashing a smile.

"Oh.." She murmured, embarrassed

"Gomawo~" he said, pecking her cheek, making her turn red. Jayden fished something out of his wallet, "here's my number. Call me sometime"

-

"I saw that, michin neom-ah." Youngmin giggled when Jayden exited the market "You're such a player. oh my god"

"What is up with you girls saying 'oh my god! oh my god'" He mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"We don't sound like that." Youngmin remarked, walking beside him.

"Why are you here?" Jayden inquired, already tired of the boy's presence. 

"Haneul sent me," Youngmin said, "told me that she had somewhere to go and she doesn't want you to get in anymore fights."

"I'm more civil than that" Jayden defended, "I thought you were with your dog."

"Princess, Danielle, and Jade are watching him." She notified and hopped on his back.

"Yah! get off!" Jayden complained, cursing in his mind. "Andwae. You still owe me for buying you chicken that one time~" Youngmin smiled.

"Fine." He groaned.

***

"That little fuc-"

"Shh" Kylie said, shushing Jungkook, "you didn't have to punch him you know"

"Are you defending him now?" He glared. "Yah! I'm just saying! You were being too irrational!" Kylie snapped. "I was just watching out for you.." Jungkook muttered and walked away.

"Jeongguk-ah," Kylie turned around, "yah! Jeon Jeongguk! yah!"

"Lovers quarrel, I see." Layla teased, as she walked up to Kylie. "We're not dating!" Kylie whined.

"You might as well be." Layla shrugged.

"Hyerin unnie, what do you think? There's this guy and he started hitting on me then Jungkook punched him. Do you think it's a friendly action? Or is it because he hates the guy?" Kylie asked innocently. "Neither." Layla chuckled, "he was jealous Kairi-ah. Jungkookie likes you"

"But.. we're just friends." She murmured.

"Friendships can lead to something more you know?" Layla stated, "do you like him?"

"We're friends... I mean, sometimes I just smile when I see him laugh and I melt everytime he sings, and the way he raps.. omo" Kylie explained with wide eyes "I like him..."

"Took you long enough" Layla chuckled. "I like him. Oh my god, I like him" Kylie professed. "Is it really that shocking?" Layla grinned. "Aigoo, I gotta go, I'm meeting up with Chen." 

"Chen oppa? Waeyo?" Kylie asked. "N-no reason. He's just helping me with my singing, you know." Layla sputtered, "I gotta go, see ya." Layla started walking off when she bumped into a familiar figure.

"Nice save" Chanyeol remarked, implying that he was watching her. "Bwoh?" Layla kept walking, trying to remain impassive. "Chen told us all. EXO hides nothing from each other Hyerin-ah~" He smiled cheekily. "Congrats. Don't worry. We won't tell anyone, just like Baekhyun and Ji- never mind. Bye!" Chanyeol walked away, leaving Layla a little dumbfounded as she headed to her and Chen's meeting place,

"Jongdae-ah, is Baekhyun dating anyone?" Layla asked when she entered the piano room. 

"Oh? wae?" The singer asked, looking at his girlfriend. "Because Chanyeol said so," she stated "Yah! How could you tell EXO? You said you wouldn't."

"You told Yoonjin, and besides, EXO's practically my brothers. They won't tell anyone, jagiya, promise" Chen affirmed, walking closer to Layla.

"Arasso," she sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist, "bogoshipeo."

"Nado." He whispered, burying his face into her neck. He attacked her lips suddenly, making her gasp. After about 5 minutes, he pulled away leaving her breathless, "Mian... I couldn't help myself" He smirked, making her hit him as she lightly panted.

"Aren't my kisses awesome?" He said smugly. "I swear to god, I will punch you, Kim Jongdae." Layla muttered crossing her arms. "Aw, is my jagi embarrassed?" Chen cooed, kissing her cheek sweetly. "Shut up, I am not, loser." Layla responded, pushing him a bit.

"Mian~" He grinned, hugging her tightly. Their cute moment was interrupted by the ringing of Layla's phone. "Don't answer it!" He whined, shaking her a little.  "You're a little kid, you know that?" Layla teased, breaking up the hug to answer her phone, not paying attention to the caller ID "Yeobosayo?"

"Having fun?" a girl's voice mocked.

"nugusayo?"

"I hope you haven't forgotten our volleyball match tomorrow Kim Hyerin" Rachel bantered. "Rachel? What do you mean "having fun"?"

"Jeguk Courts. 2 pm sharp. Don't be late." 

Layla scoffed after Rachel hung up

"Who was that?" Chen asked, looking up from the sheet music. "Rachel Yoo" Layla stated "Dae-ie mian. I need to assemble a team." 

"A team? For what? Yah! Kim Hyerin!" Chen yelled as his girlfriend left the room. 


A/N HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING FOR EVERYONE IN THE U.S. HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY~ Okay guys, sorry for the late update. I was busy for the passed couple of days. WHO WATCHED EXO'S SHOWTIME?!? AND D.O DEBUTING IN A MOVIE?! GUYS MY BABY DYO!!! AND AND AND THEIR DECEMBER COMEBACK! GUYS EXO IS DOING TOO MUCH! I LEGITLY CAN'T!!!