The Haemin couple

Lucifer's son

Aneyonhasyo readers this chapter is what happens after Taemin gets dumped by Lina

 

Taemin's pov:

After Lina left me for Minho, aish makes me sound like some grouchy ex i changed. I grew colder, i felt like ice again, that is until i met her. I sat down on the street corner and that sad Saturday morning remembering Lina and well when we used to go out on dates on Saturdays. Oh how i miss you Lina, do you miss me? I put my head in my hands and just sighed. "Hey are you ok"  I looked up to see this beautiful girl "Um no to be truthful" "Wanna talk about it, im Hyerim whats your name" "Lee Taemin" I tried my best to smile, maybe just maybe my hearts beating again because of her. "Hahahah thats a smile, your cute" I did my best aeygo "Of course I am Hyerim noona" "Yah who are you calling noona" of course she still laughed, her laugh melted my heart, Hyerim your the one. "Mianhe how old are you?" "17 how bout you?" "18 yah your my dongsaeng! call me oppa!" I watched her pout "ANDAY HYUNG" I chased her all the way to the Han river park. We finally stopped. And sat down at the table. The sunset was setting it was really beautiful, before i could stop myself i gently kissed her. I looked at her in the eyes they were sparkling "Tae Taemin i i i think i love you" "Me to" I smiled "So i guess i should tell you about why i was sad" Then i told her about Lina, and well she didn't get jealous. From there on we became the Haemin couple :)
 <3

Author's note: So my poster is what Hyerim looks like,  cute much anyways i hope you enjoyed this chappie.