The smell of chocolate

Lucifer's son

HELLO MY LOVELIES SO IM FINALLY UPDATING ENJOY

Minho's pov:

After picking up Lina's phone and talking to that annoying mushroom Taemin. I got started on my granny's infamous smelling chocolate. Pretty much granny taught me when i was 5 well that was the last time i saw her after she found out about my father she just just left me like that....hurtful much. Anyways I couldn't get the chocolate ingrediants yesterday so Sullie went to get them for me today yay for my pretty dongsaeng! :) Anyways the chocolate wakes a person up from a coma or like after fainting i mean it doesn't always work but granny said when my mom fainted it worked... Anyways right as i was about to start that "ONEW" walked in whistling that stupid song Lucifer, nahh i aint an anti i just don't like the song well the choegraphys pretty decent... AISH BUT WHY THE HECK IS HE HAPPY LINAS LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF HIM! I just couldn't control myself i charged and grabbed him by the collar. He raised his hands and well looked a bit scared. "Yah Minho-ah calm down and put your hyung down" "HYUNG WHAT HYUNG THANKS TO YOU LINAS LIKE THIS" "HAHAHAH MINHO IF ONLY YOU KNEW" "KNEW WHAT" I was about to put my fist to his face when Sullie came running in. She grabbed my hand "Oppa please don't hurt him hes been through so much" My eyes softened. I scoffed let him go and went back to work. 20 minutes later i finished  making the chocolate. I carefully walked it over to Lina's room. I slowly put it on the nightstand. DING DONG DING DONG, DANG IT IT HAS TO BE LEE TAEMIN WHAT DOES HE WANT! i sighed and went to open the front door. Wow he looked worried "HYUNG HOWS LINA" "Kid i am many things but i will never be your hyung" Then he pushed me aside can you believe it he pushed me aside! me Choi Minho oish there is so many thing wrong in this world "Oppa whats going on" Linas soft voice weakly asked. The chocolate actually worked! Taemin and I both started running toward her room. She quietly opened the door. She she looked really thin and pale. What have i done? Being angry at this poor girl "Lina ah are you ok" I quietly asked. "Dae mianhe Minho oppa but can i speak to Taemin oppa in private" I felt a bit jealous. "Ok i guess" I watched as Taemin followed Lina into the room "so Lina are you ok what did you want to talk about" He quietly asked. Lina please don't confess to him and hurt me. 

 

Lina's pov

I led Taemin into my bedroom. (believe me its not what you think ok) I sat him down on my  bed with me "So Lina what did you want to talk about?" "Taemin I I- " No um im sorry to interrupt but Lina i wanna confess I love you" How can i hurt someone who one was so mean but is now so sweet. Tears started to comeout of my eyes. "Lina aww lina dont cry" He started to wipe my tears. "Mianhe Taemin oppa but I I don't know if i can continue our saturday dates I I can't be with you I I don't love you im so sorry i only look at you as a friend." I watched as he sighed and got up. "Lina I understand, you never will look at me as the same way as Minho just come to me when your hurt we can be friends" He smiled and hugged me and turned away and left the room. Thank you Taemin thank you for being so sweet. And understanding me.

 

Taemin's pov

I slowly analyzed her words. Why is it that my heart hurts so much when i knew the whole time there would never be us. I always knew it would be her and Minho, that lucky bastard. I hugged her quickly and turned away not wanting to let her see my tears, my pained face. I walked out of the room wiping my tears. I walked past Minho and well just as i was about to leave he stopped me. "Taemin thank you for giving up on her call me Hyung from now on" "Please don't cry Taemin" Then he hugged me and i just let all out. I don't usually cry in front of people. Minho thank you for becoming the older brother i never had im sorry for being so horrible to you and Lina "Kamsamida Minho hyung" I let go and wiped my tears then i left the house. A house that I eventually will forget. Live well Lina and always love hopefully we'll meet again in the next life and maybe it'll be me and not Minho. Saranghae <3

 

Minho's pov:

She loves me not Taemin. I felt so happy until I saw Taemin leave the room all teary eyed. I never thought i would say this but i feel sorry. Before I could stop myself i hugged him and became his hyung. Taemin i guess i can let myself not hate you lets be friends. Maybe in the next life it'll be you not me....

 

Author's note:

Pretty much everythings working out fine for everyone maybe not Taemin mianhe. Anyways whats going to happen next maybe a few happy moments until heaven's concile finds out..... Saranghae my readers until next time <3 Kamsamida for bothering to read this story i wrote!