~ Chapter 7 ~

A new beginning

After a cool and refreshing bath, we set off to the amusement park located at the centre of the island. The amusement park is connected to a mini zoo too. According to our guide, we're spending the next few hours here, as well as have lunch. We'll need to leave before 5pm for the jungle trekking in the evening. 

After lunch, we're arguing about where we should start first. Eunhyuk wanted to ride the pirate boat, Donghae the spinning cups, Siwon the roller coaster, Kyuhyun the haunted house, Wookie the zoo (obviously) and me the merry go round. We kept arguing until Eunhyuk had an idea. 

" Hey guys, why don't we play rock, paper, scissors? The winner will get to choose what to play and we all have to follow." 

" ...Fair enough." We all agreed. 

" Ok, ready? Rock, paper, scissors!" 

" Yes! I won~" I exclaimed happily and started skipping to the ride.

" But the merry go round's boring..." I heard Kyuhyun whine at the back. But after a while......

" Whee~ It's fun~~ Giddy up!"

" Hmm, and who's the one who said it's boring?" I deadpanned.

" Heh heh heh..."

" I haven't rode this for a long time. Brings back memories..." Wookie smiled.

" Yeah, the last time we rode this is when we filmed 'Show me your love' MV. Already so many years..." Siwon said.

" Well at least you guys didn't have to push it yourselves now." I laughed. They laughed too, with the exception of Kyuhyun as he is too obsessed with his horse.

Eunhyuk won the next round so we went to the pirate boat. I was going to sit at middle but I ended up at the back with Kyuhyun. Throughout the ride he just have this amused look on his face while I screamed every time it swings down.

Donghae won the third round and ran to the spinning cups with Eunhyuk behind. Eunsihae sat in one cup while Kyuwook and I sat in another. Eunhae kept spinning the cup until Siwon looked like he's going to faint. At our cup, the three of us fought for the wheel as Kyuhyun wanted to spin at fast speed but Wookie and I wanted average speed. Although it's two versus one Kyuhyun still won at the end...

At the fourth round, Wookie won, that's when the complains came in again.

" The zoo's really boring. Lets go to the 4D movie." Eunhae whined.

" But I won this round... No fair..." Wookie refused to give in.

" Well unlike someone we don't have giraffe obsession, so you'll go to the zoo and we'll go for the movie." Kyuhyun insists.

" ...Fine. You guys can go watch the movie. But, Flora, you're coming with me." And before I even respond Wookie had already dragged me to the mini zoo.

Wow, he really adores giraffes, doesn't he, I thought to myself as I watched him squealling in happiness when he saw the giraffes. He was bouncing up and down while he asks me to take a photo of him.

" So you brought me here just to be your photographer?" I questioned teasingly.

" Hehe, sorry..." He grinned sheepishly, " You can go for the movie if you want to."

" Nevermind, I enjoyed following you anyways." I replied casually. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

" Thanks. Now I want a picture of this angle."

I simply smiled. He really acts like a kid when he's with giraffes. When he's done taking pictures, he went to the souvenir shop and stayed there for a long time.

" Umm, Wookie? It's time to go. Their movie has probably ended by now." I called out. 

" Aww, but I haven't finished looking..." Wookie turned around and pouted cutely at me. How can I resist that cute face of his. 

" Fine, five more minutes." He grinned victoriously and continued to look at the mugs. 

As I walk around I spotted a really cute giraffe plushie. So I decided to buy it and give it to Wookie as a present tonight. As I saw Wookie coming towards me I immediately stuffed the plushie into my bag. 

" Flora, what did you buy just now?" 

" Uh... nothing. Let's go, they're probably waiting for us." I ran off before he could question me more. Just as I thought the others are waiting for us at the entrance. 

Siwon won the fifth round so we gathered at the roller coaster. I was going for the middle again but this time I ended up at the front with Siwon. Why do I always ended up in the scariest seat... And as you all might have guessed, I screamed my lungs out throughout the entire ride. I think I heard Siwon screaming Teukie hyung once or twice. 

Finally Kyuhyun won the last round and it's my time to complain. 

" Can I not go in there? I don't like scary things..." I used my cutest voice hoping Kyu would give in but he just simply smirked and pull me in with the others. 

" But I'm scared of ghosts!" I whined. 

" I can't hear you~" Kyuhyun yelled out from the front. I pouted and grabbed Wookie's arm tightly. 

" Don't worry, just stay by my side. No ghost can harm you when I'm here. I'll treat you some ice cream afterwards. " Wookie reassure me. 

So I hold onto him the whole time. When we FINALLY came out of the haunted house. I heaved a sigh of relief. Wookie saw and laughed at my reaction. 

" Hey, that's not funny..." 

" Sorry. Well it's almost time now. Only one more thing to do." Wookie apologized and started walking off. 

" Where you're going?" 

" Don't you wanna get ice cream?" 

" ...H-hey! Don't leave me here!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long time, chapter 7~ ^^ Another weird ending... The ice cream thing is just because I have a craving for ice cream now. Anyways do enjoy~