~ Chapter 5 ~

A new beginning

[Day 2]

Knock knock. 

I groaned and looked at my phone beside me. 4:00AM. Seriously who would knock on my hotel room so early in the morning...

Knock knock. 

I close my ears with pillows, hoping the person would leave me and my beauty sleep alone. The fact that I cried to sleep yesterday makes me treasure my sleeping time more. 

Knock knock. 

Reluctantly, I kicked the blankets away and went for the door. 

Knock knock. 

" Alright already! Sheesh!" I yelled while opening the door. In front of the door was a grinning Donghae. That's strange, why would he find me so early in the morning...

" Morning Flora~" he greeted me, still grinning. 

" Morning oppa... So what brings you here in like four in the morning?" 

" Oh, we're going to watch the sunrise at the beach and Ryeowook asks me to invite you too. And I guess you really need to relax after what happened yesterday..." He trailed off. 

" Well since you guys don't mind I guess I can tag along... But why so early? Can't we wait until six or something?" I whined. 

" For breakfast of course! We need to have breakfast first before going to the beach. Ryeowookie prepared yours too. Come on, let's go~" He immediately pulled me outside my room. 

" Hey! I haven't change yet!" 

 

I stood in front of their house, too amazed to speak. They didn't stay in a hotel room, they rented a whole bungalow! Donghae lead me to the dining table. It seems that they are having Chinese cuisine as breakfast. Wookie cooked porridge and made some dim sum. They saw me and gestured me to eat with them. So I did, eager to know how the food taste like. It looked like its from a five star restaurant. 

" ...So, how's the food?" After a short while, Wookie asked me nervously. 

" It's great! It's really delicious~" I commented. I think I saw Wookie blushed a little at my compliment. 

" So now you know why we always describe Ryeowook as our dorm's ajumma, he just adores cooking." Eunhyuk said, which I nodded fiercely, totally in agreement. 

" Ah hyung! You're embarrassing me..." 

After we finished our breakfast, I stayed to wash the dishes with Wookie while the others went out first. I insisted on doing it because I don't want to take their breakfast for free. When we're done, we went to find them at the beach and sat by some rocks there. 

 

Yawn... Ugh, this is the third time in the past half and hour, I thought to myself as I struggle just to keep my eyes open. I think I dozed off a couple of times now. Wookie seems to have noticed it too, and shifted closer to me.

" Flora, you didn't get enough sleep last night? You got panda eyes already."

" Omo, really?!" I shrieked, desperately looking for a mirror.

" Nah, just joking," he teased, and managed to dodge my hit, "but really, did you cry again last night?"

" ...No, he's not worth it. I just can't get to sleep."

" Glad that you're better now. Well since there are some time left before the sunrise..." he let my head rest on his shoulder, "sleep."

" Thanks." I said, slowly registering to the warmth, and drifted to sleep.

 

" Hey Flora, wake up. You wouldn't want to miss it." Wookie woke me up after an hour or so. I yawned and stretched, eyes blinking to get rid of the sleepiness, and just in time, the sun started rising.

We watched as the sun gets bigger and bigger, the sky brighter and brighter, until the whole sky is bright. I was still looking at the sky when Wookie suddenly stood up, nearly making me fall as I kinda was leaning on him the whole time.

" Oppa, where are you going?"

" Change of course. You didn't forget our schedule right? How are we going to snorkel if we don't change into our swimsuits?" Oops, I forgot that today's schedule is snorkelling in the morning, amusement park in the afternoon, jungle trekking in the evening and free time at night. When I stopped thinking I noticed that they have already started to walk away, leaving me behind.

" H-hey guys! Wait up!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter five~ For the next few chapters there will be a lot of interactions between Wookie and Flora, so please anticipate, and comment~^^