~ Chapter 10 ~

A new beginning

I sat on the bus, thinking about last night. Did it really happened? It all felt like a dream... And a sweet one too...

 

[Flashback] 

" ...I think I love you." 

And he kissed me, his soft warm lips touching mine lightly. It was such a slight movement, I could back away if I want to, but I don't. I closed my eyes, and go with the flow. Before the kiss got intense, he broke away, cheeks turning a hint shade of red. 

" I... I'm sorry. I guess I was a little carried away... I-" 

" It's okay Wookie, really."

" ..." 

" ..." 

The Ferris wheel started moving again. After a short silence, he spoke.

" ...Flora, although we might not see each other often, ...will you accept my love?" 

" Yes... I do, but ...when will we actually meet again?" I asked in a soft voice. 

And till now, he had not given me an answer. 

[End of flashback] 

 

I sighed, and looked out the window. The morning sun is shining brightly, but still not bright enough to brighten my heart. I scanned the place, searching for someone in particular. I've heard from the trip guide that the boys were going back in their private van, due to their schedules, but they wouldn't leave until 9am. I desperately tried to spot him outside, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I asked the others, and they were just as clueless. I started to panic. The bus would leave any minute now, and there's still no sight of him, not even a shadow. Is this really the end? Is our relationship over before we even started? Kim Ryeowook, where are you? I was in a verge of tears when I heard the familiar voice I've been waiting for. 

" Flora!" Wookie ran up the bus, spotted me, and ran to my side. 

" Wookie! I've been looking for you! Where were you..." I stopped speaking when he laid a finger on my lips. 

" I'll explain later, I promise. Right now, give me your phone number please?" He handed his phone to me and I keyed in my number. 

" Thanks. But I have to go now. Bye..." After I returned the phone to him, he smiled and gave my hand a tight squeeze before jumping off the bus hurriedly as the bus started moving. 

" Wookie, wait..."

I wanted to run after him, but I couldn't. I desperately tried to hold back tears as he slowly went out of sight. That time, my heart was filled with loneliness and the urge to follow him. All I can do now was to not cry. I looked at the giraffe plushie I bought yesterday, still stuffed in my bag, and hugged it tightly. How long would I have to wait to meet him again? Would he even remember me? Or I'm just a mere passerby in his life...

Beep.

I jumped a little when my phone vibrated. I fished my phone out and looked at the screen. A message from an unknown number. I opened the message, and a single teardrop fell down. 

Sender: Unknown

Content: 

  Flora, I'm so so sorry to leave you like that. You must be so upset. Sorry~~ TT Umm... I just wanna ask... You know... This Saturday, since I don't have any schedules... Maybe we can... Go on a... Date together? > < I'll tell you everything, I promise!! So... Are you okay with it?? Let's meet at Mouse Rabbit Cafe at noon~ I'll wait for your reply and... PLEASE SAY YES~ *puppy eyes* ^^ 

                                                                                                                                                  <3 Wookie. ^.^

Tears flowed like a string of beads, but this time, it's tears of happiness. I stared at the heart-warming message, and smiled. 

This is not the end.

This is just a new beginning. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, final chapter is out! Thank you to all the readers and subscribers of this story. Please give your opinion about this story and how I can improve it. All comments are accepted~~^^ 

p.s: I'm already halfway in writing my hanchul oneshot, so please anticipate for it~~ :)