~ Chapter 3 ~

A new beginning

After a short briefing about our schedules for these few days, we went to have lunch. Basically for today we will have some station games in the afternoon, a tour around the island in the evening and karaoke night. 

We started the games after a short break. The games were meant to bond us with our group mates because we will mostly be with our group mates in this trip. It's great news for me since I can have more time with Super Junior~ If I'm lucky they may remember me, or fall for me... (keep daydreaming girl) 

Ok, back to topic, there are six stations, twelve groups, so two groups will be competing at each station. Our first stop was at station 2. There are beans, chopsticks and plates. The group who bring the most beans to the plates at the opposite side and according to the colour of the plates in the time given wins. We're quite good at using the chopsticks but we keep bumping into each other, especially Eunhae...

" Donghae, would you please stop latching on Eunhyuk's arm!" Yup, that's the main reason we keep bumping into them. A lot of beans drop because of this... but we still won. Thank god we won, cause I surely don't want to have wasabi as punishment, I hate spicy food... 

We went to station 6 next. Here it's the newspaper game. Each group will have a boy and girl to stand on a piece of newspaper, their feet should not be out of the newspaper. The newspaper will get smaller each round so the pair who can last the longest wins. 

" Ryeowook-ah, you'll play with Flora then, you're the smallest in size afterall. " Siwon said. I'm the only girl in the group so of course I'm in the game, playing with Ryeowook oppa is a bonus.

We took off our shoes and stand on the piece of newspaper. The paper was big at first so we pass the round with ease. In the second round we have to cuddle together to pass. The third round only three feet can fit on the paper so Wookie stood with one foot only since my sense of balance wasn't very good. On the fourth round, when it is only big enough for one person to stand on ... 

" Flora, you wouldn't mind that I piggyback you right?" 

" I-I guess I w-wouldn't mind..." Thinking about it already makes me nervous. 

He piggybacked me without much effort. Wow, he's quite strong, but I'm not heavy too so... yeah. We passed the fourth round, I'm surprised that our opponents passed too. That means the fifth round will decide the winner for this game. Only one foot can fit on the newspaper. Ok so... how do we win this?

Yay! We won the newspaper game. Want to know how? Wookie let me stand on his foot. Thank goodness I'm not heavy or his foot would be as flat as pancake now. I hugged him tightly to prevent myself from falling. I think my heart was beating so fast that it would explode at that moment. 

" Omo, I'm so close to Ryeowook oppa! I can hear his heartbeat. I can hear his breathing. I can feel his body warmth. It's a dream come true~" 

Continuing with the games, we stopped at station 3. We stood in a line, and need to pass on a sentence with water in our mouth. The last person in line will have to say the sentence out loud. The group whose final sentence is closest to the original sentence wins. Donghae spit out the water twice...

" Lee Donghae! Stop spitting all over me!" 

" Sorry Hyukkie!" Thrice. 

We lost in this game, so we got smeared with some cream as punishment. I still wonder how on earth 'wheat flour' can actually become 'wet floor' as it reaches the last person... 

Our next stop is at station 1. It's like a speed quiz. Each group would be divided into three pairs. In each pair, one person has to carry the other to reach the bunch of papers hanging on the trees. Only one paper consists of the quiz. The pair that finds the quiz and answer it correctly first wins. Three rounds to determine the winner for this game. 

We decided to pair up according to heights, one tall one short in a pair. I got paired up with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook with Siwon and Donghae with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk will carry Donghae, Siwon carries Ryeowook and Kyu will carry me. 

Me and Kyuhyun oppa are the last to go. Eunhae lost the first round and Siwook won the second round, so we have to win the third round to win this game. 

" Woah, Flora, you sure are heavy..." Kyuhyun oppa teases jokingly while he lift me up. 

" Hey!" 

" Just kidding~" 

Luck is on our side today. I only spend little time to find the right piece of paper. The question is: When does 1+1=3 ? Ha, easy question, I'd guess it many times already. 

" When you calculated wrongly~" 

" Correct! This group wins!" 

" Yes!" I cheered happily. I feel that someone was staring at me and Kyu. I spun around and saw Wookie staring at us, well more like glaring. Heck he's been glaring at us since Kyu carried me. Did we do something wrong? Is my eyes playing tricks on me? Or is there something I didn't know... 

Although a little disturbed by this, I didn't put much thought in it since we reached station 5. We got divided into pairs again. It's a 'two people three legs' race. One of our legs will be tied together with our partner's leg. This game needs cooperation and trust of the pairs. Three rounds to determine the winner again. 

We paired up according to our heights again, the ones with similar heights will be paired together. I'm with Wookie, Siwon with Kyuhyun and Donghae with... Eunhyuk. Honestly, Eunhae stick together like some ultra sticky glue... 

Our group have amazing coordination and trust between each other so we won the round. Our last final is station 4. We stood in a line again and we have a cup tied on our heads. Here we have to pass the water until the pail at the end of the line. The group who collect the most water wins. We stood from tall to short, so the first in the line is Siwon, then followed by Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and finally, me. 

" Yah, Kyu! Stop pouring all over me!" 

" Hyukkie, you're pouring in the wrong direction!" 

" Oppa! You barely passed any water to me!" 

As you can see, we in this game. We failed to pass down the water, made everyone (except Siwon, because he's the first in line) wet, and eventually gave up and start playing with water... As expected, we lost so we a got splashed with more water as punishment.

Actually... I didn't really get soaked because Wookie shielded me from most the water splashed to my direction. He's been really sweet and nice to me since I met him, I do wonder why sometimes but... I liked it. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is REALLY long compared to the other chapters because I described all six games in this very chapter. I thought about splitting it into two chapters but I guess I'm too lazy to do it. XD The ending of the chapter is a little weird but I don't know how to change it so... enjoy~ ^^