1st Step To Move On?

FT Island : Fated Meeting

There’s now a great silence between you two and the air seems to get a bit stuffy. You wonder if you should try speaking or stay quiet. What should you say? Where should you look? All kinds of questions seem to line up one after another.

 

C.J.H – You’re not very talkative or it’s just with me? Unless you were lost in thoughts?

You – Huh? Ah, umm, sorry, I… I’m not that used to guys and I wondered if I should say something or not… I mean, like if asking you about music would be okay since you’re a bit at loss for one of your songs or something like that… It’s…

C.J.H – Haha, is that so? Well, how about we try conversing? I mean, to get to know you a bit because I’ve got a great hunch that it won’t be the only time we meet. And about the song, I feel that the inspiration is nearly there so, please speak to me a bit more *faint blush*

 

Is he implying that you’re a bit of a source of inspiration just now? You never expected these words but it certainly makes you happy if it’s really in that sense. But, well, why not enjoy it a bit as it’s not like you can meet a well-known member of a famous band everyday? Taking some courage, you look straightly in his eyes and take the initiative to speak.

 

You – I think that your band is amazing.

C.J.H – Huh?

You – Hmm, well, I… I just came back from studying abroad and I didn’t really listen to any Korean songs but I’m a great fan of yours since I listened to your songs.

C.J.H – That’s… (blushing)

 

It really took you aback just now. He just got embarrassed after being told such a confession and now he’s beet red. You can’t help but feel embarrassed too but also happy to see something that the other fans may never have witnessed. Then, is it only you?... *heart beat rate increasing* Ahh, you should come back to Earth, it’s not the time to think of such things. He’s a star, an idol while you are just some normal girl which cannot compare. It’s just that you got a bit lucky to meet him thanks to his cat and after blurting such things, who wouldn’t feel a bit embarrassed? And with such a handsome, you doubt he doesn’t have any girlfriend. Stay calm and stop thinking of nonsense!

 

You – Sorry! It wasn’t on purpose, I just

C.J.H – Pfft… Hahaha! You’re so honest and direct. Haha, really like it!

You – Huh? Like…

C.J.H – Ah, it’s… I mean your personality. That’s…

You – Yeah, of course it’s my personality… that you like. Hahaha. Really, I’m glad you seem to feel a bit better *smile*

C.J.H – *surprised by your smile* (he finds it very beautiful) …

You – Are… Are you okay?

C.J.H – Err, no. I mean yes, I’m fine. Thanks, you really got me there.

You – No, it’s nothing *blush*

* Jidokhage neomu jidokhage neoreul saranghaenabwa
Sumdo mot shwiigo neoman channeunde Dodaeche eonjecheum keuman dul su inneunji *

You – Eh?

C.J.H – That’s...

You – Sorry, it’s my phone. “Hello? Er, I’m… No, it’s okay, I’ll see you later then… Yeah, bye.”  

C.J.H – Your boyfriend?

You – Hah?! No! I don’t have any and I… Sorry for shouting a bit… It was my best friend who called to tell me she would be late tonight.

 

As you realise that you are actually trying to give him a reason for the call just now, you feel like hiding in a hole, far from here. What were you giving excuses for? It’s not like he needed to know anyway. Sigh… are you going to be able to keep it up until he decides to leave for work? It seems like each word you say is making you dig your own grave…

 

C.J.H – It seems like you really like our band after all.

You – Eh?

C.J.H – Your ringtone.

You – Yeah, it’s one of my favourite songs. And as there are many, I’m going to keep that song for a week then I’ll change to another one? Or is a week too short?

C.J.H – *laughing* You’re really hilarious! Very nice!

You – Hey, it’s not funny. I

C.J.H – Here, here, sorry. But I’m really happy to be able to talk so casually like this with someone other than my bandmates.

You – Really?

C.J.H – Yeah. I really should be thanking Jasmine.

You – Is that so… *blushing*

 

Somehow, everything seems to be comfy between you two and you start talking about lots of things like his career in music, his songs, his bandmates, your love for languages, both of your likes and dislikes. Even if he seems far away, he is so close to you right now, talking as if it’s normal stuff between you two. Without realising, he makes you forget everything. He brings you into another world with no worries, just like when you’re dreaming but this one is real. You just wished that this moment will last a little longer even if it’s just for one day.