Jasmine's Owner

FT Island : Fated Meeting
It's been three days already that you've been keeping the beautiful grey cat that you named Jasmine after having heard that weirdo call her that. Her left pawn seems to be healing quite quickly. She can walk a bit more properly than when she just got her bandage. The doctor said that taking her for a walk in your arms would be good for her so you are now taking her out while your best friend is still at her part time job. The air of the park is so fresh and clean. You feel very at ease here. It certainly was a good idea to come back to the country. You sit on a bench to rest a bit with Jasmine on your lap. What a very nice weather. You are about to close your eyes when you hear someone call Jasmine's name.
 
Stranger - Jasmine!
You - Huh? Eh?! You?!
Stranger - Give me Jasmine back!
You - No way! 
Stranger - But she's mine! 
You - How can I be sure that your her owner?
Stranger - What the. You want proof? Jasmine, come here.
Jasmine - Meoow.
You - Eh? Jasmine, you...
 
As soon as the stranger tells her to come, she jumps on the ground and walks towards him. She even purrs while rubbing her head against the stranger. Yes, the same guy from the other night but without his weird attire. And he's very handsome to your surprise! You can't believe it. It's really her owner and you've been very rude to him the other day. You feel so ashamed and embarrassed that you don't know how to face him. He seems surprised but pleased to see Jasmine very healthy and comes towards you a bit timidly. 
 
Stranger - Um, I...
You - I... I'm terribly sorry for the other day! I thought that you were a suspicious person and I didn't believe you.
Stranger - No, I'm the one who should apologise. I was in my disguise for the concert and I also shouted because I thought that you were one of my fans who took my Jasmine.
You - Oh, is that so... Um, but fan of what?
Stranger - You... Weren't you at the concert?
You - Oh, yeah. But I didn't know the group. It was my friend who brought me there. 
Stranger - You really don't know?!
You - Er, no. Sorry. 
Stranger - Oh, no, I really need to go. Thank you very much for taking care of her and this is my number. Contact me when you're free so that I can pay you back for this. Bye.
You - Er, okay?... 
 
He rushes towards the entrance where a car is waiting for him with the grey cat in his arms. Her name suits her very much. You'll certainly miss her. But what to do with his number? It'll be kind of weird to call him, right? It's not like you need to be paid back for what you did. Afterall, you did it because you wanted to. It's no big deal. What's funny is that you don't even know his name. You're a bit curious. You can just ask your friend later. Afterall, it's her favourite group. She can also become hysterical when it comes to one of the members. If you're not mistaken, his name was "Lee" something. Well, now that the cat's gone, you go back home after grabbing some lunch at a small cafe nearby. You should also start applying for a job. Afterall, you can't let your friend pay all the expenses and your money is decreasing too. You decided to be a teacher. A language teacher. You've been studying three languages and including Korean, you can now speak 4 languages fluently. You wonder if you'll be able to get a job though. Life is getting harder lately.