Time To Leave Past Memories To The Past

FT Island : Fated Meeting

It's been three days since you said goodbye to Jasmine now. Somehow, it feels very lonely. You don't see your friend a lot lately because she has an important project to finish by the end of the month and sometimes, she doesn't even come back home. The good point is that you now know Jasmine's owner's name: Choi Jong Hoon. Yes, you went through the net just to know it because you were a bit curious. He's very handsome indeed and he surely is very talented as a musician and a singer. Should you call him or should you leave it be? It's not like you did a great thing which required a prize but you somehow want to meet him again... No, no, no! You came back to Korea for a purpose, that is to look for work or else, you'll have to live with your parents abroad and you don't want to do so because you just love your country and your lifestyle here. Maybe you should try doing interviews for jobs right away. A translator, a tour guide, a teacher, etc... You don't seem to really know which one. You thus decide to go to the convenience store to buy anything which can help you find any magazines concerning jobs which requires your skills. You put on your shoes and take all your time to go out. Just when you're about to close the door, you feel something very soft touching your legs. *purr* You immediately look down and it's like you just guessed. The dear Jasmine seems to have missed you a lot too and as she couldn't wait, she came to you. You are so happy to see her that you take her in your arms and hugs her. 

 

 

 

 

 

You - I'm so glad to see you!

 

Jasmine - Meow!

 

You - *giggle* I see that you're better now. Well, I've got to go to the convenience store so, wanna accompany me?

 

 

 

 

 

Jasmine looks at you and you somehow just realised that you've just spoken to a cat as if she understood (maybe she really did, who knows). Well, it's not like you're crazy or that she doesn't understand a word you're saying. Or maybe she doesn't... Well, who cares. You take her with you and instead of going to the convenience store, you decide to go to the park and take a stroll with Jasmine. The fresh air feels nice, the gentle breeze feels good when passing on your skin. 

 

 

 

 

 

You - So little missy, is your owner aware that you came to see me? If not, I'm afraid he'll be very mad.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, it's kind of a chance to call the very popular Leader and lead guitarist of FT Island. It sounds too good to be true that you have his number... Calling or not? What if he's actually busy? Maybe you should send a message instead. Yeah, sounds better. So... Right, how about: 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, sorry to disturb U. It's (your name), the girl who kept your cat the other day... She's currently with me so don't worry about her. I'll B at the park till 11h." 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems fine so you decide to send it. You pat Jasmine's head and sits on the nearby bench. You wonder if he'll come. Coming, not coming? Coming, not coming? You continue to wonder and when you check your cell phone, no new messages. You suppose that he's very busy because he's in a group which is very popular and if you're not mistaken, his group is currently working on a new song (information given by your best friend). 

 

 

 

 

 

Jasmine - Meow.

 

You - Huh? Wanna play? Then let’s

 

* Jidokhage neomu jidokhage neoreul saranghaenabwa
Sumdo mot shwiigo neoman channeunde Dodaeche eonjecheum keuman dul su inneunji *

 

You – Oh, my phone. Is it…

 

Just as you thought, it’s really him.

 

You – “Hello?”

 

FT I. member – “Hi, is this (your name)?”

 

You – “Er, yes it’s me.”

 

FT I. member – “Really, thanks a lot. Seems like my cat’s got a great liking to you. *giggle* I think I didn’t introduce myself well when we met. I’m the Leader of FT Island, Choi Jong Hoon. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

 

You – “Oh, it’s okay. Nice to meet you too. I’m (your full name). So, umm… I’ll be keeping Jasmine for the time being, I suppose?”

 

C.J.H – “Yes, please. Umm, are you free for lunchtime? Let’s say at about 12h15?”

 

You – “Oh, I’m free all day actually so yes.”

 

C.J.H – “Then, do you mind joining me at XXX? It’ll be my treat so...”

 

You – “Huh? Oh, no, I”

 

C.J.H – “Then see you later.”

 

You – “Wait!”

 

*Toot, toot, toot…*

 

 

 

 

 

He… he hang up. Somehow, you feel a bit excited. His voice sounded quite calm and cool. He seems nice. But wait… you just got invited out for lunch… by a guy you don’t really know… and to top it, he’s an idol who is quite well know! Now your excitement is slowly turning into nervousness. Calm down, calm down, everything will be alright. Your heart is still racing after having spoken to him. You can feel your face getting hot and you can’t control your feelings. What to do? Your hands are even shaking. How could someone you’ve never properly met make you feel this way? Not that you never had a boyfriend before but… it should be because he’s a great musician in a famous band… maybe… no, obviously! Afterall, why would you fall in love again when you know the terrible pain of being heartbroken?

 

Yes, you had a formidable boyfriend during your first year in university and everything was going smoothly between you two. It was a calm and loving relationship in which you felt much loved by a guy for the first time in your life when he abruptly asked to break up on the phone and disappeared without leaving any trace. You can still clearly remember how cold his voice sounded and that was the last memory he left you. You can still feel a shiver running down your spine when thinking about it. It was the worst experience of first love even if he was so gentle and nice to you. You can’t forget his warm smile at all. Well, luckily your family and friends were there to support you so you didn’t stayed depress for a long time but still, just thinking about these happy moments you had saddens you.

 

 

 

 

 

Jasmine – Meow

 

You – Huh? Ah, sorry, was lost in my thoughts. Thanks, Jasmine. You prevented me from over thinking about things I shouldn’t be dwelling upon.

 

Jasmine – Meow

 

You – Fine, fine, let’s play. *chuckle*

 

 

 

Well, it’s time to leave these memories and move on no matter how painful it felt. You certainly feel scared of loving someone more than you should and you are not eager to have any feelings of love for now but there will come a time when you will surely find your happiness.