Mysterious Cat

FT Island : Fated Meeting
You just came back to Seoul from studying abroad for 4 years. As soon as you arrive at the airport, your Korean best friend drags you to the concert of her favourite K-POP band after having left your luggage at her place. Unfortunately, you are a bit tired and jet-lagged thus you are in no mood to listen to any loud music. All the noise of the music and the people around you worsens your mood even more. And the worst is that you just got separated from your friend and you can't find her because you carelessly forgot to take your phone which was in your handbag before leaving your friend's place. "What a lucky day!", you exclaim to yourself sarcastically. You look around for the way out when you see a beautiful grey cat which is about to be stepped on. You rush towards it and grasp it just in time and leave the concert hall while still holding the cat in your arms. You let a long sigh as you sit on a bench outside. You look at the beautiful cat and pat it's head. It's quite a mysterious one as it's presence has just soothed your terrible mood.
 
You - Hey there, you okay? You must have been scared. There, there, everything's fine.
Cat - Meow...
You - Waah, it's a bit cold. Come closer. (*Sigh*) So tired... But I can't go home cause I don't have the keys and I even forgot my phone. Let's stay together until the concert is finished, alright?
Cat - Meow.
You - Aww, you're so cuuute! It's really not my day, huh? Wow, those eyes of yours are quite captivating in the dark. Where's your owner?
Cat - Meow...
You - Well, I'll take care of you until someone comes for you, okay?
Cat - Meow!
You - Good girl. Ah, I've enough money to buy some food for you. Well, I think it'll be enough. Let's go.
 
You go to the nearest convenience store and buy a can food for cat while the cat waits for you in a box outside. After buying it, you take the cat back to the bench and give it the food.
 
You - Here you go. Enjoy it.
Cat - Meow!
You - (*Chuckle*) How cute! 
 
There's two hours left before the end of the concert and you sit there with the cat curled on your laps while closing your eyes a bit. There is a light breeze and the full moon is out tonight, glimmering high up in the sky. How beautiful and calming. You could fall asleep at any time. But then, you suddenly hear loud footsteps approaching. You open your eyes quickly and see a weird looking guy coming towards you. Who wears a pair of sunglasses in the dark? And he even has a fake moustache that he takes off before speaking to you. You start to feel a bit scared as you are all alone with a cat and a stranger. What will you do if he tries to do something to you? 
 
Stranger - Jasmine? 
You - Huh?
Stranger - Eh? You! What have you done to Jasmine?!
You - Who? Oh, my! I didn't notice that you were bleeding. Forgive me kitty.
Cat - Meow...
 
The stranger stomps closer to you. You cannot contain your fear and run away while holding the cat tightly. 
 
Stranger - Hey! Come back! Give her back!
You - NO!!! Go away! 
Stranger - Jasmine! Come to me! Hey, she's mine!
You - Go away, you weirdo! 
Stranger - Weirdo? Me? Come back here!
 
You run with all your might and succeed your escape.
 
You - Oh, God! What was that? Maybe... What if it was really that cat's owner? Ah, I should hurry to get you to a vet. Hang in there, okay?
 
(Meanwhile)
 
- Hey, Jong Hoon!
Stranger - Huh? Manager...
Manager - What are you doing? It'll be your turn soon!
Jong Hoon - But Jasmine...
Manager - Your cat? Alright, alright. Go! I'll make sure to look for her. Hurry! You only have 5 minutes left.
Jong Hoon - But... Yes, coming...