Finally Meeting The Cat's Owner

FT Island : Fated Meeting

It’s the awaited time already and you take Jasmine with you to the noted place. You’re a bit more nervous than you thought you’d be and you can’t seem to calm down. Now you know the feeling you get when about to meet a famous person. Even Jasmine can feel your nervousness and she rubs her head against your arm as if to calm you down. It feels so nice that it really soothes you.

 

You – You’re really amazing, huh? Thanks.

Jasmine – Meow.

 

You wonder if you should wait for him or find a table already. Just as you’re nearly lost in your thoughts, someone lightly taps you on the shoulder.

 

You – Huh?

C.J.H – Hi, sorry for the wait. I hope I didn’t make you wait for a long time.

You – Oh, umm, hello. No, I just got here myself so it’s fine.

C.J.H – Really? Good then. How about we get seated over there?

You – Er, yeah, why not.

 

You follow the well covered guy who leads you to a table in a corner outside of the the restaurant. You can see his fine features even with his large sunglasses on. He is even more handsome in reality than in the pictures your friend showed you. You can’t help but stare for a little longer when he notices you.

 

C.J.H – Is there something on my face? Sorry for the get up, I can’t go out without any disguise so…

You – Huh? Ah, no, it’s nothing. It’s just that… um, we finally meet under normal conditions so I was a bit surprised to see you and…

 

 

What the heck are you blurting out?! You suddenly stop talking as you feel like you’re spouting nonsense. Calm down, calm down, everything’s alright.

 

C.J.H – Haha, it’s fine.

You – Uh...

 

You’re definitely embarrassed and you can feel your face hotter than before. What is he going to think now?

 

C.J.H – Don’t worry, it’s okay. So, has Jasmine been a good girl?

You – Jasmine?… Oh, yes, she’s been an angel and listened to everything I said.

C.J.H – She really did?

You – Yes, she also seems to understand me and responses surprisingly well *smile*

C.J.H – Really?

You – Is it that shocking?

C.J.H – Um, well, she normally doesn’t listen to other people so yes it is definitely very surprising. I’m amazed at how keen she is with you. Seems like she’s really taken a great liking to you.

You – Haha, seems like it. I’m terribly sorry you had to take some of your time off with your busy schedule.

C.J.H – No, it’s really alright. I actually I’m very happy to leave for a bit. I…

You – Are you okay?

C.J.H – Huh? Why do you ask?

You – Eh? Umm, it’s just that you looked troubled for a second so…

C.J.H – Wow, you sure are sharp. Actually, I’m out of ideas for our new song…

You – Really?

C.J.H – You can laugh if you want. Don’t even know why I told you but I kind of felt like it so…

You – Oh, no. I’m happy you told me. I won’t laugh, it just surprised me. There are times that you suddenly feel at loss so it’s okay to feel a bit troubled about it.

C.J.H – Haha, thanks. You’re quite straightforward.

You – N… No, it’s just that the words just… well, you understand.

C.J.H – No, I don’t really do. Won’t you tell me?

You – That’s…

 

Seems like your nervousness disappeared already. He’s not that very difficult to converse with, maybe… He seems a bit of a tease. Is he like that with everyone too?

 

C.J.H –  Haha. Just now, your expression was quite a view. So, what do you want to eat?

You – Uh… Yeah, that’s right, we came for lunch, right?

C.J.H – Yes, we did. So, your choice?

You – Umm, what about you choose first?

C.J.H – Okay, umm, how about this one and that also? Yeah, I’ll take these. Your turn.

You – I’ll just take a salad.

C.J.H – You’re dieting?

You – Huh? That’s… that’s quite rude.

C.J.H – *Giggle* Sorry, you don’t have to hold back. Take anything you want, don’t worry about the price.

You - *blushing* I…

C.J.H – It’s to thank you for having taken great care of Jasmine, so it’s really fine.

You – O… okay. Then, I’ll ,err, take this one.

C.J.H – Please, can we have these?

Waiter – Yes, is there anything else?

C.J.H – No, I don’t think so.

You – It’s fine, thank you.

Waiter – You are welcome. Please, call if you need anything else.

 

As the waiter takes his leave, you glance at the Choi Jong Hoon and your eyes meet for a second then you immediately look away. What was that? It’s like you felt your heart skip a beat just now or maybe it’s just your nervousness taking over.