for you

All Because of Her
 

for you

Sulli puts an arm around your shoulders but you shake it off. *No, this can’t be happening. I’ve done everything I can to avoid any part of him, other than the occasional glance at the photos on my bedside table that I couldn’t bear to get rid of* You ran as fast as you could, away from the house, away from the makeshift stage that was being set up, away from the boys, away from him.
 

You ran until you were out of breath. You looked back. Kyung’s house was now barely visible. The music coming from it was faint. You sat down on the side of the road, burying your head in your hands, attempting to collect your thoughts. You stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. Your heartbeat and breathing were finally back to normal.

 

B1A4 had played about three songs by now, but the voice you were eager to hear was missing. Where is he? Sandeul’s solo ended. Then, you heard it. His voice.

 

“Annyeong, it’s Baro...”

 

*Forget all the rules I made. I have to see him. It’s been too long.*

 

“I wrote this song for a girl I knew..."

 

So you ran, again…

 

“She was love…”

 

Right back to where you were running from...

 

“And she was purity…”

 

Such a short time ago.

 

“She was my first love...”

 

Soon enough you could see the boys. They were all sitting on stools…

 

“And everything I ever wanted.”

 

One… two… three… four…

 

Five? The stool next to Jinyoung was empty. The voice sounded again and you finally saw the source. It was a gigantic screen set up behind them. It was playing short clips of Baro, the background and clothing changing every few seconds.

 

“I’ve been away from her for 365 days now, and I want to play this for her… To let her know that I still think about her…That I still love her…”

 

Jinyoung started the play the guitar that he was holding. He was to first to sing for this acoustic.

 

Have you ever felt like you had no appetite and one part of your heart hurt?

Or have you ever felt like you had no strength to stand up and felt blank?

Have you ever gone to a hospital and not know where you were hurting?

 

I know that this is all because of her…

 

You start to push your way to the front.

 

Oh girl, where are you?

 

It’s you, you

As long as there’s you

It’s you, you

As long as there’s you

 

A lightless night that’s full of sadness

A heart that’s terribly cold, I can’t stand it!

 

You, you

As long as there’s you

As long as there’s you

 

Baro wrote this?

 

Why a sad song that comes out on the radio feels like it’s about me

Why I felt like I was alone while walking in the streets among many people

Why it felt like winter to me even when I was under the bright sunlight

 

I know that this is all because of her…

Oh girl, where are you?

 

It’s you, you

As long as there’s you

It’s you, you

As long as there’s you

 

You saw someone standing off to the side of the stage. You couldn't see who it was, but the possibility made you go faster. "Excuse me," you said every few seconds.

 

A lightless night that’s full of sadness

A heart that’s terribly cold, I can’t stand it!

 

You, you

As long as there’s you

As long as there’s you

 

Baro walked onstage, and started his rap soft and slow.

 

The way I’m living without you is

Like I’m hurting to the point where

I don’t know if time is moving or if it stopped

 

He's so much more perfect than I remember.

 

Even if I go to the hospital, I just don’t know why I’m hurting...

Whenever you need me, just call me...

 

Why couldn't I have taken Sulli's advice? She makes it work with Shinwoo... I could have done the same.

 

I need you right now, but I just walk around

My empty room that has nothing...

 

Baro's eyes were wandering around the crowd, slowly making his way to the front.

 

On a quiet night like this

I miss you... who is a moonlight

and tear before falling asleep...

 

And then he was done with his rap. Finally, he saw you. Your eyes locked and he almost dropped his microphone.

 

It’s not true, true

Because it feels like a dream

Everything felt like a lie

Baby

 

His lips were moving, and he was mouthing the lyrics of the song, but no sound was coming out.

 

Just in case you return

In case you look for me

I, I’ll be there for you

 

For you!

 

A teardrop slowly rolled down his cheek.

 

It’s you, you

If you love me

It’s you, you

If you love me...

 

Jinyoung finished the song. By then, all of their faces looked similar to Baro's. And they were all looking at you. You smiled, realizing there were tears in your eyes as well. Jinyoung, Sandeul, CNU, and Gongchan all stood and walked next to Baro. They joined hands and bowed, waving to the crowd. Every one of them except for Baro yelled, "Kamsahamnida!" He was still staring at you.

 

Once again, the crowd went wild. They walked off the stairs on the side of the deck. Baro was the last one in the line, and he looked back and smiled at you. I have to go find them. "Excuse me," you say to the girl next to you, and follow them.

A/N: Song was "If... As Long As There Is You)" I darkened Baro's rap. Also, it's shorter because I pictured it as an acoustic ^^