advice

All Because of Her
 

advice

When you pulled up to the store, you saw Amber already was standing by the front entrance. You got out and hugged her. "Annyeong, unni!"

Amber grinned, "Hey Ae Sook! How was the grad party?" You blush and don't reply. You lead her into the store and you go to the clothing section.

"Hey. I asked you a question!" She was browsing through the button-ups.

"I know.. it was good. Lots of people. I hung out with Sulli for most of the night.. Uh, B1A4 even made a surprise performance." Amber raised a brow at you. "I-I missed most of it. I only caught their last song." You leaned back on the rack of jeans behind you.

"Did you talk to them after?" she asked casually, but when you looked at her, she had stopped picking through the shirts. She was looking at you expectantly.

Aish. Well, it's just Amber... "Yeah. I had a little reunion. It was nice."

Amber chuckled. "Well. How is Baro?" The sound of his name made your face redden. Luckily she hadn't noticed, as she had turned back to the shirts.

"Oh. He's good," you reply vaguely. You think of all the things he said last night. "Saranghae, a thousand times saranghae..."

"Are you gonna see him anytime soon?"

"Oh. Well, yeah I had planned on hanging out with the boys on Wednesday.." you say, trying to sound indifferent, but failing.

Amber didn't reply immediately. You look up. She was standing in front of you, and she grabbed your shoulders. "Ae Sook, that's really not the best idea. Zico would not like that at all, and you know it."

You shake your head, more at yourself than at her. "Did you find an outfit you like?" She nods, holding up a few hangers. You walk with her to the dressing room. "I'll be right back Amber, I have something I need to get."

You leave the store and go across the street to the pharmacy. You searched the aisles until you found what you were looking for. You grabbed two pregnancy tests and bought them with the money Yuna had given you earlier. You put them in your bag and went back. Amber was at the counter, buying her clothes.

"Ae Sook! Where'd you go?"

"Oh. The pharmacy." Amber took a look in your bag and gasped.

"What-- who are those for?!" She lowered her voice. "Are you pregnant?!"

Your mouth popped open, surprised. "Me? Oh, no... Yuna thinks she might be." You said quietly.

"No way! She's still so young, Yuna isn't ready for that. Neither is P.O! What are they gonna do?"

You waved your arms back and forth, "Amber! Calm down. It's only a possibility. You're going to worry me more than I already am. Come on, let's go get some lunch."

You walk down the street until Amber spots her favorite fast food place. "Come on! I'm craving a burger." She grabs you by the hand and practically runs there. By the time she lets you stop, you're out of breath and she's laughing. "Out of shape?"

You grin at her, "Oh, shut up. Come on, I'm hungry." The place is pretty busy for a Monday. While waiting in line, you're preoccupied by thoughts of Zico. What if Amber's right? Who knows what Zico would say if he knew I was sneaking around to see old friends?

Amber snapped her fingers in front of your face. "Hello, Earth to Ae Sook? Come on, it's time to order." She turned to the cashier and ordered her burger, and you got a milkshake. Amber chose one of the counter seats.

"How is Zico?"

"Good I guess," you sipped on your milkshake, staring at a spot on the table. "He wasn't feeling very good yesterday."

"Have you told him you're going to visit the boys?" You shook your head. "Of course not. Well..." You looked up at her, but she was staring at something behind you. You turn around, and there was Youngji, walking in the door. "You've already broken a few rules..." Just then, Youngji met your gaze. "So what difference does it make if you break one more?"

And with that, Amber got up, threw away her trash, and walked out. Leaving you alone in a restaurant full of strangers, including your former best friend.

A/N: