The Date

Meant To Be

Onew's POV

As 2PM wanted away from Jessica and I, I looked at Jessica.

"How did they know that we are together?" I asked.

"Who knows. Maybe they went to one of our concert." Jessica said.

"Maybe they went to the SMTOWN concert here in Seoul." Jessica said while looking at me.

I couldn't help but blush because they were the only celebrities, apart from SM, saw  Jessica and I kiss.

"Your blushing Jinki. What are you thinking of?" Jessica said smiling at me with her face close to mines.

" I think that they did went to the SMTOWN concert here in Seoul." I said facing Jessica.

I could see Jessica's face turn red.

" It is cute that you are blushing really red right now." I said smiling at her.

Jessica hits my arm. "Be quiet! Come on, lets go eat. I can't wait anymore." Jessica said while pulling me towards a resturant.

*End of POV*

Luna's POV

I was eating at a resturant with my members. As I was about to take a bite from my steak, I saw Onew and Jessica. I was happy that I saw Onew, but angry that Jessica was with him.

"Onew oppa! Unnie!" Krystal shouted at them.

Onew and Jessica saw us and smiled and walked towards us.

"Hey, I didn't know that you guys are eating here. How long have you guys been in here?" Onew asked.

"We actually just got here. Our food just came. Do you guys want to sit with us?" I asked smiling at Onew.

"Mianhae, I'm on a date with Jessica. We will find a table to two. Annyeong~." Onew said waving bye to us.

'Urgh! Why are you on a date!?! Isn't Jessica suppose to be practicing her group's songs?' I thought.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I want to talk to Onew and Jessica." I said while getting up.

"You can't. They are on a date. Don't ruin the moment for them. And plus, we are eating right now and then we have to go to our practice room to practice." Victoria said pulling me back down to my seat.

'Urgh! I should probably do it later when I am alone with Onew. Just you wait Jessica. I will get Onew away from you.' I thought.

*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

As Onew and I walked towards a table for two, I felt a weird feeling like someone is glaring at us. Or more likely me. I turn my head slightly so no one could tell and looked at the corner of my eyes. It was Luna who was glaring at me.

'Is she jealous? Did she like Onew? Why doesn't she say anything to Onew? I hope that she isn't going to try to get ruin Onew and I's relationship.' I thought.

"So What do you want to eat, Sica?" Onew asked when we got our menu.

"Hmmm... Maybe Naengmyeon, some Kimchi, Orange Chicken, Fried Rice, and a glass of ice water." I said.

"Don't you and your members have to watch what you eat?" Onew asked.

"Yeah, but we lose them by exercising and practicing our songs and dances. Except for Sooyoung of coarse. No matter how much she eats, she is still skinny. I am so jealous." I said why pouting a little bit.

"Come on. Don't pout. You will still look beautiful to me no matter what. Besides, it is the inside that counts. Not the outside." Onew said holding my hand.

I blushed a little bit because we havn't been doing anything except for talking and hugging.

" It is pretty hard to get used to being like this because this is still new to me." I said blushing.

Onew chuckled. "Don't worry. I am still nervous too. Don't worry." Onew said while kissing my hand.

I smiled at Onew and blushed.

*End of Chapter*