The Kiss

Meant To Be

Jessica's POV

-SMTOWN Concert Day-

Today is the SMTOWN Concert in Seoul and I am so nervous right now that I don't know what to do. Onew and I are together, but we are still shy with each other with the relationship stuff and all. We only hug each other and hold each other hands and talk like we are very close friends. Onew and I decided that we are going to wear the same clothes that we wore when we first sang 'One Year Later' on Music Core. We couldn't think of anything else. Our performance was right after Super Junior oppas.

"SNSD Jessica and SHINee Onew! Your up!" said Lee Sooman ajusshi.

Onew and I are oppisite sides from each other to enter the stage. My hand is on my heart to calm myself down since Onew and I hadn't sang 'One Year Later' in a long while now.

The song starts to play and I could hear the crowd go wild of excitement. I walked to the stage singing my lines. Everyone cheered and I heared some people said OnSica. I smiled of happiness. After my lines, it was Onews turn.

Onew walked to the stage singing his lines and everyone went even more wild. I giggled a little because of how the crowd is.

The crowd was singing along with Onew and I and we smiled to each other and then to the crowd. We could see everyone go crazy.

When the song ended, Onew did something I never thought he would do in front of everyone. He kissed me on the lips on stage with all of our fans looking.

When I thought the fans were so shocked and angry, they all cheered. He lets go and turned to the crowd.

"Keep this a secret okay?" Onew said talking in the microphone with a smile on his face.

Everyone said okay. But I do know that someone will spill it online.

The lights dimmed and Onew and I walked back backstage.

I was still blushing red because of the kiss. So I had my face facing down of the ground because of shyness.

I looked back up and I saw my members, Boa, SHINee, EXO and everyone else in SMTOWN staring at me and Onew with a shocked look on their faces. After the awkward silence, I decided to walk back to our dressing room to change back to my groups performace. My members came with me and stared to ask me non-stop questions. 

"Are you and Onew together?" Yuri asked.

"Why did you guys kissed in from of our fans?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Do you know how much trouble you and Onew will be from Lee Sooman ajusshi!?!" Sunny said.

"Stop with the questions! You guys are asking non-stop and I can't answer them all at once!" I shouted.

"So how was the kiss Jessie?" Tiffany asked with a smile on her face.

I blushed and had my face facing to the ground.

Then we heard a knocking on our door. I opened it and everyone rushed inside to our dressing room.

"You and Onew are together?!"
"How long have you two been together?!"
"You know you and Onew is going to have a talk with Lee Sooman Ajusshi."

Everyone was asking me questions all at once.

"DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE A PERFORMANCE TO DO!" I shouted and shoving everyone out the door.

"Come back to me after the concert is over then I'll answer you." I shouted at them and closed the door.

My back was on the door and slid to the floor and sighed.

I looked at my members and they were staring at me.

"What?" I said coldly giving them a icy stare.

"Nothing. Like you said, you will answer our questions after the concert." Taeyeon said.

'-sigh- I have a lot of explaining to do...' I thought.
*End of POV*