Looking for a Duet Partner

Meant To Be

Jessica's POV

"Jessica, your sister, Krystal, won't be in the SMTOWN concert in Seoul again due to her drama so you would have to look for someone else to do a duet with you." told Lee Sooman.

"I'm fine, I don't have to do a duet with anyone. Besides, there is a ton of artist that have to perform." I said.

"No, the more performance the happier the crowd will be. I know that it exhausting, but it is for the fans. Sorry Jessica." Lee Sooman said before leaving.

'Great, who am I going to ask to perform with. Oh well. Might as well ask before the concert day.' I thought.

'OH! There is Super Junior oppas. I'm going to ask them.' I thought with a smile.

I ran up to Super Junior oppas.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas!" I said smiling at them.

"Annyeong Sica. What's up?" Eunhyuk said.

" Lee Sooman ajusshi said that I need to look for someone to sing a duet with me since Krystal won't be able to be in the concert due to her drama. Do anyone of you guys like to sing a duet with me?" I asked.

"Sorry Jessica-ssi. We can't. We have to practice our performance because of our new song and we needed to improve it. Mianhe Sica. Maybe next time." Sungmin said.

"Good luck on finding someone to sing with. Annyeong." Ryeowook said.

I pouted and left.

I continued looking around to find other artist and then I spotted my members. I ran up to them.

"SNSD! Do anyone want to sing a duet with me? Lee Sooman ajusshi said that I need to find a artist to sing a duet with since Krystal still has her drama to do." I asked.

"Sorry Sica unnie. How about asking SHINee? I think someone would like to sing a duet with you." Yoona said.

"Okay then. Where are they anyways?" I asked.

"They are probably in their dressing room." Tiffany said.

"Okay, thanks. Annyeong!" I said and left to go to SHINee's dressing room.

I looked around until I found their dressing room. 

I knocked on the door to make sure if they are in there and might be changing or something.

"SHINee, are you guys in there? It's me Jessica." I said.

The door unlocked.

"OH! Jessica noona! Annyeonghaseyo! Come in." Taemin greeted.

I walked right in and saw the other members except Onew practicing their dance for Everybody.

They stopped and turned to me and greeted.

"Annyeong Jessica noona. What are you doing here?" Key asked.

"Lee Sooman ajusshi said that I have to look for an artist to sing a duet with since Krystal is still doing her drama. Do anyone of you want to sing a duet with me?" I asked.

"Maybe Onew like to sing a duet with you." Jonghyun said as Onew walked right in.

"Sing a duet with who?" Onew asked.

"With Jessica noona." Minho said.

"Oh. Okay then. I will do it then." Onew said.

"Yay! Thanks! We got to think of a song to sing though." I said.

"How about 'One Year Later'? Fans loved that song from when we sang it back in late 09-10." Onew suggested.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that song! Okay, I'll tell Lee Sooman about it. Annyeong!" I said while I left.
*End of POV*

Onew's POV

What Jessica left, my members stared at me.

"What?" I asked confussed.

"Why don't you ever tell Sica noona your feelings for her?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't want to mess up our friendship. Besides, I don't think she has a crush on me." I said sadly.

"Well you better confess to her soon or else someone else will take her." Key said.

I stood facing the ground with a sad face and thought about if I should confess to Jessica or not.

"Maybe soon. We'll see." I said forcing a smiling.
*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

'Yes! I finally found a duet partner! What should we wear for the performance though? Oh Well. I should tell Lee Sooman ajusshi first.' I thought.

As I walked around the concert back stage, I found Lee Sooman finally, talking to F(x) about what songs they will perform. I walked up to them.

"Lee Sooman ajusshi! Onew is going to sing 'One Year Later' with me for the duet. Onew and I will discuss about what we are wearing later." I told Lee Sooman ajusshi.

"Great. I will tell the staffs." Lee Sooman ajusshi said.

"Okay. I will look for Onew again to discuss about the clothing. Annyeong." I said and walked back to SHINee's dressing room.
*End of POV*

Luna's POV

'WHAT! Jessica and Onew is going to sing a duet for the concert while Krystal is doing her dram!?! Ugh! You'll pay for this Jessica!" Luna thought in her head.
*End of POV*