Confession

Meant To Be

Jessica's POV

As I was walked back to SHINee's dressign room, I was thinking of what Onew and I should wear for the performance.

'Hmm... Maybe we could wear all white again like from our first concert. Nah... Maybe I should wear a long light red frilly dress. Hmm... This is hard. I should just ask Onew.' I thought.

As I was walking, I dozed out and didn't payed attention where I was walking and then I bumped into someone.

"Oww! Sorry!  I wasn't paying attention on where I was going!" I said.

"No it's okay. I wasn't paying attention either. Are you okay?" the man said.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said.

I looked up to the man I ran into and it was Onew.

"OH! Onew! Sorry that I bumped into you. Are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Onew said while smiling.

"I was trying to think of the clothes for us to wear for the performance, but I couldn't think of any. Do you have any ideas?" I said.

"Hmm... I thought wearing just white was okay." Onew said.

"Okay great!" I said while smiling.

"Onew and Jessica-ssi! It's your turn to rehearse your performance!" Lee Sooman ajusshi said.

"Lets go Onew!" I said grabbing his hand and ran to the stage.
*End of POV*

Onew's POV

Jessica grabbed my hand and we started to run to the stage. I was blushing red. Her hand were so smooth.

We reached the stage and she let go of my hand. My face was still red.

"Onew are you okay? Your face is red." Jessica asked with her face close to mines.

"I - I'm fine." I said backing up a little while trying to hide my blushing face. 

"Okay. If you don't feel well, let us know okay?" Jessica said.

"Okay." I said smiling.
*End of POV*

Luna's POV

'Argh!!!! Onew is blushing at Jessica! Whats so go about her anyways! I'm way better than her and younger! I will have you Onew. And no one is going to stop me.' I thought.
*End of POV*

Author's POV

After Jessica and Onew rehearsed their performace, they left with their groups to go home.

"I'm going to go for a walk. I'll be back soon!" Jessica said to her members.

"Be careful unnie. It is getting really dark out and who knows what is going on out there." Seohyun said.

"Don't worry Seohyun. I'll be careful." Jessica said as she closed her front door.

Jessica was walking around at a park until she found a big fountain. She walked up to it and watched the water shooting up into the air and back down and saw someone familiar across from her at the other end of the fountain.

"Onew? What are you doing here?" Jessica asked him while walking towards him.

"I was just taking a walking in the park until I saw the new fountain. And then I saw you. What are you doing here?" Onew asked.

"The same with you. I was just thinking and wanted alone time from the other members." Jessica said.

"Oh. If you still wanted to have you alone time then I can go. I'll see you later then." Onew said and turned around and started to walk but got stopped by Jessica grabbing his hand.

"No its okay. You can company me. I wanted to talk to you anyways." Jessica said smiling while staring at his eyes.

"Okay." Onew said smiling.

It was quiet as they walk next to each other. Onew was thinking if he should just confess now since there is no one around.

Onew finally made his descition. 

Onew stops walking.

"Onew? Whats wrong?" Jessica asked.

Onew turns around facing Jessica.

"I've been thinking about something for a very long time now and I can't hold it in anymore." Onew said staring in Jessica's eyes.

Jessica stares back. Saying nothing.

"I...I...I like you Jessica since the very first day when we sang 'One Year Later'. I couldn't stop thinking about you and how beautiful you are." Onew confessed.

Jessica blushed red with a shocked face, facing down because of shyness.

"It's okay if you don't have feelings back to me. I just wanted to let you know." Onew said quietly.

"No. I-I do like you Onew." Jessica said blushing while smiling at Onew.

"Really?" Onew said.

Jessica nodded.

Onew hugged Jessica and she hugged back.

*End of Chapter*