Getting Something To Eat

Meant To Be

Jessica's POV

It has been a few days since Onew and I started dating. We tried to keep is low in the public because Lee Sooman ajusshi told us to. It was pretty easy because that is what we've been doing for the past few days and we still hadn't got caught yet. Right now my members and I are practicing our comeback very soon. It was delayed due to other plans but it is going to come very soon we hope.

"Ahh! I'm so hungry! Lets go out and eat." Sooyoung whinning.

"Okay lets go then." Taeyeon said.

We walked out of our practice room with our disguise so no one outside of SM will reconize us.

We walked to a resturant and ordered our food. There was a lot since all 9 of us are starving and there are a lot of us. We ordered a take out so we can eat at our practice room. 

When we got back to our practice room, SHINee was at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked.

"Onew wanted to come over and see what you girls are doing." Key said.

"OH FOOD!" Jonghyun shouted and ran towards our food.

My members and I quickly hid our food before Jonghyun could touch it.

"Don't touch our food. There isn't much so go buy some yourself." Hyoyeon said.

"Jessica, how about sharing some with your boyfriend?" Onew said.

"Sorry the answer is no. We may be together but I am still not sharing my food." I said while backing away the food away from them sticking my tougue out. 

Onew tried to give me his puppy eyes which doesn't effect me.

"Your puppy eyes won't work on me Jinki." I said.

"What about me noona? Would you like to share it with me?" Taemin said.

"Ahh sorry Minie like we said, there aren't enough for all of us since we actually eat a lot." Tiffany said.

We left and went in to our practice room and started to eat our food.

*End of POV*

Onew's POV

I begged Jessica to share her food with me but got rejected. I pouted. 

"What now? I'm hungry!" Key said.

"I don't know about you guys but I am going to keep trying to get Jessica to share her food with me so bye." I said while walking to SNSD's practice room.

SNSD were all sitting on the ground in a circle eating their food. I sneaked in and some of the members saw me but I put my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet. They nodded and I walked next to Jessica, who was busy eating to pay attention. Jessica grabbed a spoon full of rice and she was about to eat it but I beat her to it. I quickly ate her rice. 

"Onew! That was my spoon full of rice! When did you get here?" Jessica shouted.

"I came in a while ago. Your members saw me but I told them to be quiet and they agreed. You won't share you food so you leave me no choice." I said smiling while grabbing Jessica's spoon and ate more of her rice.

"HEY! Stop! This is my food!" Jessica said while trying to grab her spoon back. I backed away trying to avoid her from getting her spoon back. I ended up standing up with her food and started to walk away.

"Stop Jinki! I want my food back." Jessica said while still trying to get her food back.

I started to walk out of their practice room and started to walk to my practice room. I saw my members at out practice room sitting on the floor ordering food. I walked in.

"Hi guys! What are you guys ordering?" I asked while walking in with Jessica's food with her still behind me.

"Onew give me my food back! Your going to eat it all!" Jessica shouted while running towards me.

I dodged her and closed her food and gave it back to her. Half of the food was gone.

"My members are ordering food for us so you can have it back now." I said smiling while giving Jessica's food back. 

"Half of my food is gone! You are in charge of buying me more food now." Jessica shouted while continueing to eat her food.

"Okay then princess. What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want to eat Daboki and Kimbap after I finish eating the rice." Jessica said while almost finishing her food.

"How about we go out to eat them right now since you finished you food already." I suggested.

"Okay then, lets go!" Jessica said while grabbing my hand and out the door.

We walked out of SM and walked towards a resturant for us to get something to eat.

*End of Chapter*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! I wrote this chapter about food because I was hungry when I started to type this :P I am working on my "We Got Married" story right now so please for the update soon. Go check it out and subscribe to it if you like it :)                Annyeong~