Nichkhun's Crush

Meant To Be

Jessica's POV

After the concert, we all went back to SM because Lee Sooman ajusshi told us to.

'-sigh- I have a feeling that Lee Sooman ajusshi is going to have a talk with me and Onew. I hope it is not bad.' I thought.

I walked towards the room where all the artist can fit. My members and I were the last one to come.

Super Junior, and EXO were sitting in the back due to having to many members in the group, F(x) and SHINee except for Onew were in the middle. Boa, TVXQ were sitting up front. There were empty seats in the middle with F(x) and SHINee. We started to walk towards the empty seats until Lee Sooman ajusshi stopped me. 

"SNSD Jessica, please come sit up front next to Onew. We all need to have a talk about what happened during the concert." Lee Sooman said.

I started to blush due to thinking about Onew kissing me on stage. 

I walked to the front and sat down next to Onew. He and I glanced at each other and back to Lee Sooman ajusshi.

"Now you guys may be wondering why Onew and Jessica kissed on stage. Onew and Jessica please explain yourselves." Lee Sooman ajusshi said.

Onew and I slowly got up from our seats and went to stand at the front.

"Uhm... Well... Onew and I are..." I got inturupted by Onew.

"We are a couple." Onew said completing my sentence.

Everyone gasped in shock. I can see everyone's face in shocked. I wanted to laugh at how their faces look but right now won't be a perfect time to laugh. This is a serious moment for Onew and I.

"You know all of you guys are forbidden to be in a relationship. And you know if you do secretly date, You shouldn't do it on stage with all ofyour fans watching. They could spread it online and then the reporters will end up making something up that arn't true and some of your fans will end up angry that you guys got together." Lee Sooman said.

"But I will allow you guys to date. As long as everyone keep the secret. And when someone ask if you guys are together, say  'No it is just an act for the performance. Alright everyone?" Lee Sooman said.

"Neh!" Everyone said.

'I hope Onew and I can keep it a low profile to the public...' I thought.
*End of POV*

Luna's POV

I'm just sit here on the seat that I'm sitting on right now listening to Lee Sooman not even going against Onew and Jessica.

'Urgh! Why didn't Lee Sooman ajusshi make Onew and Jessica not a couple! Urgh! I hate it! And what I hate the most is that there is a ton of fans that like Onew and Jessica and want them to be together! And whats worst is that the fans made them into a Onsica couple! That sounds so horrible! Mines with Onew is better. Lunew sounds way better than Onsica (a/n: nope sorry. I like Onsica way better.).  You better watch out Jessica. Just because your older than me, doesn't mean I am weaker than you. I'm not scared of your icy stares since Krystal's icy stares are worst. I will do what ever it takes to make you and Onew break up.' I thought.
*End of POV*

Nichkhun's POV

My members and I were secretly at SMTOWN's Concert in Seoul because we wanted to cheer everyone on stage. Especially SNSD Jessica. My members doesn't know that I have a crush on her since 'Idol Army' from 2009. I didn't want to tell my members because Junho also liked Jessica. I didn't want to have an argument with him. As we watched SM artist performs, a familiar tune came on. It was Jessica and Onew's duet 'One Year Later'. The crowd went crazy and so did my members. Jessica started to sing and came from the side of the stage. She was like an angel in white. The only thing was missing was the white wings. After Jessica sang her parts, Onew came out from the opposite side where Jessica came out. Onew was also dressing in all white and looked handsome. My members started to cheer on to both of them and when the song ended, Onew kissed Jessica on the lips. The crowd plus my members were silent. Then the crowd cheer louder than before. My members stared at Junho who still had a shocked face and then became gloomy.

"Keep this a secret okay?" Onew said in the microphone.

Everyone shouted okay.

All of my members and I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

After the whole concert was over, my members and I went back to our dorm. Everyone was quiet due to the sadness Junho was feeling. I, myself was sad too. We all just sat in the living room until Junsu decided to talk.

"Junho, I know that you are sad but you can find someone better than Jessica and besides, she doesn't know your feelings. You never even confessed to her. We don't know who she likes. Only her members and her sister, Krystal knows who she likes. Come on, lets just get ready to go to sleep. We have a program to go to tomorrow." Junsu said.

Everyone got up while Junho still had a sad face.

"Junho, are you coming?" I asked as I was the only one left alone with Junho.

"I'm fine. I just want some alone time." Junho said sadly.

"I know how you feel.... Junho.... I don't know how to tell you this because ai know that you will hate me after I say this... I... I also like Jessica..." I said facing the floor.

Junho looked up right after I confessed.

I looked up from the ground as looked at Junho's face and the look of his face, it doesn't seem like he is angry.

"I had a feeling you liked Jessica also." Junho said.

"How...how did...how did you know?" I asked in a shock.

"By how you, Fany and Sica talk to each other all the time when we see each other, you always space out once in a while after you look at Sica's face for a while." Junho said with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm not mad at you because I know that other idols besides me like Sica alot more than me. Like Heechul from ZE:A. He is practicly obsessed with her." Junho added.

"True, but I don't want a friend to hate me. Mostly from someone from the same group as me." I said.

"Don't worry dude. Come on. Lets go to sleep." Junho said while putting his arm on my shoulder and we start to walk.

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!! Merry Christmas in American time. Did everyone enjoy their Christmas? I didn't really enjoyed mines but oh well. I just want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. :D