Lucky

Tasting the Rain

Hi guys! I bet you guys are wondering, why author's note up here?

That's cause I put in this chapter as a fluffy filler...Kinda.

So ignore this if you really want something important for the plot. That's more at the end. But oh well.

FLUFFY SCENE!

*

The ground was still damp the next day. I walked outside after hearing some string instrument being played, hoping I would find Henry. As I got closer to the park, I started hearing words.

"Do you hear me? I'm talking to you." I saw Henry sitting on the bench, strumming away on his violin. "Across the waters, across the deep, blue, ocean, under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying."

"Boy, I hear you, in my dreams," I sang as I continued walking. Henry looked over, and smiled. "I hear you whisper, across the sea. I keep you with me, in my heart. You make it easier, when life gets hard."

"Lucky, I'm in love, with my best friend," we sang together, his voice blending with mine, our eyes locked on each other. "Lucky to have been, where I have been. Lucky to be coming home, again."

Henry stopped strumming. "That's all I've got on the violin part," he said sheepishly.

"That's okay. That's a great song." I sat down. "Is that for your next solo in Super Show 4?"

He shrugged. "I just played it because, as you said, it's pretty beautiful. And even if I decided it would be my next solo, I would need someone for my duet partner." He looked over. "You know, you have a great voice."

"Psh-" I was about to deny it, but thought again. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Henry put down the violin. "So are you going to see me off tomorrow?"

I hesitated, then shook my head. "I have to go see my grandparents. I don't know if I can make it."

"I see." He fell silent then looked at me with a smile. "Promise if we ever meet again, we'll sing this song, the entire song?"

I laughed. "Sure, why not?"

"Promise."

"I promise." It's like him of that to ask for promises, I thought.

*

Yah, here again! Anyhow sorry for short update, but I'm sure all of you now can sense what I sense....It'll be written in its full glory, I promise.

Anyhow, none of you guys answered if you like flashbacks or not! -frowns- Author is disappoint!

Later!