Finally

The Epiphany of Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Surprisingly, on Monday, Krystal actually waited for me in front of the school gates and that made me somewhat flustered since last Saturday when she kissed my cheek. The spot tingles a bit whenever I’ve thought about it and I had to squeal on my pillow to let out my feelings. Krystal looked nervous than ever because she’s decided that she wants to break up with Sehun today but she could’ve just go ahead without me.

  “Morning,” she then greeted when I got near her and I nodded at her. “Waiting for someone?” I then asked and she just chuckled as if the answer was so obvious. “Besides Sehun, I was actually waiting for you,” she admitted and I flew my eyebrows surprisingly at her. “You could have just broke up with him first then come and meet me, you know,” I then suggested as I hiked up my backpack but she shook her head.

  “I needed an alibi; so he would believe that you and I saw him with that… tramp,” Krystal then explained and I just nodded at her. I’m here just trying to keep it casual because since last Saturday, I feel like I can’t treat her the same anymore like—SHE JUST GAVE ME THE SEHUN SMILE; which is a good thing, because I wanted her to smile like that to me. It’s funny because she’s never made me nervous before and it was always vice versa before this and I need to sort out my feelings.

  “I was planning on breaking up with him before the assembly, just because I don’t want him to be all ‘lovey-dovey’ on my after that,” she then quoted and I laughed. “And… I don’t know how to approach him and tell him that it’s all over,” she then admitted as she averted her eyes to the floor. “I’m sure you’ll do fine; once he starts talking to you, just go with the flow and end it with a bang alright?” I then suggested as I carefully laid a hand on her shoulder and she looked up to me and nodded.

 We both then made our way to the hall, where most students are gathered to enter the hall and I scanned the area to see if Sehun was around. Unfortunately, we didn’t find him but he did found us. “Kryssie!” said a very familiar voice as he wrapped his arms around Krystal’s waist and spun around with her. “Let me go, Sehun,” Krystal snapped at him as she tried to push him off and he did, but he didn’t realize a thing that’s happening.

  “Oh, hey Jongin,” he then greeted me with a wave and I just gave him a small wave. I still couldn’t believe it though; he was so sweet, so innocent and sincere too about his liking towards Krystal. He even told me to fix it up with her and I still don’t know what’s his true purpose of all of this; who knows if he also hides something else. “Wanna go for bubble tea later? I’m buying,” Sehun then suggested Krystal but she barely cracked a smile.

  “Sehun, we need to talk,” she then said using that tone when you’re about to announce someone’s death. “What do you want to talk about?” Sehun then asked as he tucked both of his hands in his pockets. “I’m going to ask this once; do you like me?” Krystal then straight-forward asked him and Sehun just chuckled.

  “Of course I like you, that’s because you’re my girlfriend now,” said Sehun, obviously. “Then, do you love me?” Krystal then asked with a straight face and Sehun’s face suddenly turned sour. “… Yeah?” said Sehun uncertainly and nodded a bit after he had a long pause. “You hesitated,” Krystal then pointed out and crossed her arms. “It’s not that I don’t, because—believe me—,” “Is it because you love somebody else?” she interrupted and Sehun’s jaw fell down.

  “What are you talking about? I would never—,” “Don’t lie to me, Sehun; I saw you at the mall yesterday with that no good tramp,” Krystal threw her hands in midair and Sehun scoffed. “I think you’re misunderstanding this,” Sehun let out a nervous laugh as he scratched his head.

  “What is there to hide, Sehun? Jongin and I saw you,” she then explained and I shot a look at her when she mentioned my name. Oh God, please don’t bring me in, I then prayed silently and Sehun’s expression suddenly changed. “Oh, so you were with him last Saturday, huh?” Sehun then suddenly changed the subject.

  “Hey, wait a minute—,” “You were on a date with him and you cheated on me?” Sehun the continued, as he didn’t bother to listen to what she has to say; this was not going as planned. “Listen,” Krystal tried to stop him but he just had to go on. “I can’t believe you, Krystal—after all we’ve been through? And you,” he suddenly turned to me and I looked at him bewilderedly. “I trusted you to patch things up with her, but you ended up stealing my girl?” he then raised his voice a bit, attracting more attention from the students.

  “Hey, I—“”And I thought you liked me, you just took advantage of this and--,” finally, before Sehun could finish his sentence, Krystal slapped him across the face and she looked pissed.

  Pissed than a baby trying to eat play-doh.

  “When I said I could ing explain, you better get some reality knocked back in your senses  because get ready for some real ,” Krystal then snapped and I gaped at her. I knew she was a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter