Notes

The Epiphany of Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay so tonight's my challenge of the week and once again my father didn't bring back the laptop charger and I'm like "screw that; I'll do it on phone" coz I'm really frustrated with him. So let's do this and it's going to take me abt 3 hrs I guess /sighhhzzz

  "Get off," I snarled at the girl and used all of my strength to shove her off of my arm. She jerked backwards and I stalked off as I ignored the weird girl's callings. I need to find Krystal and explain to her everything what happened earlier because otherwise, I would've flunked my chance and all hope is gone.

  I tried to guess where did Krystal disappeared and since she still had her tray of food in her hands, she's probably at the outdoor cafeteria where it's peaceful and calm and kind of the place Krystal would probably go to. I rushed there immediately and tried to avoid everything that came in my way like flirtatious greetings from the other girls, basketball round offers from one of the teams and of course, hater rants. I would talk to them but I have other things to attend to.

  I finally made it out the outdoors and I had to scan the crowd once again to find her. She's probably sitting with her friends or maybe went to solve her anger management somewhere. Thankfully, I covered the whole perimeter and found her at the edge of the cafeteria with her friends as they feasted on their meal. "Krystal!" I called out and I managed to get their attention as I trotted my way there and her friends snickered at her and began teasing her like old times sake.

  "Finally got her out of your hair?" Krystal questioned me and her friends all smiling at me. "Yeah, I need to talk to you about that. Can I have a seat, please?" I then asked politely and her friends exchanged exciting murmurs and scooted away to make room for me so that I would be facing Krystal.

  "Thanks," I thanked then and Krystal grimaced at her friends but they just giggled. "Oh, no problem, Jongin," one of her friends, Luna; I think, said to me and I nodded at her. "Which reminds me; Krystal, I have to meet with Ryeowook later so I'll see you later alright?" she suddenly said and stood up off of her seat and started walking backwards. "Oh, okay," said Krystal dryly. "Aaaaand I have to return a library book," said another of her friends as she got up as well and Krystal scrunched her eyebrows together and we both knew something fishy was going on. And soon, each of her friends stood up and left with the most realistic excuses they could come up with, leaving Krystal and I alone at last.

  "You wanted to talk?" Krystal suddenly asked and I nodded. "It was about earlier; it's not what you think," I then started and prepared for the worst if she starts to babble at me on how I'm such a ladies' man and that I couldn't resist anything. But her reaction kind of shocked at the moment. "So?" she just said and I looked at her in disbelief.

  "Wait, so you're not going to yell at me?" I then asked her with my eyes widened. Normally, girls would get deadly jealous if they saw the guy of their dreams with another girl and would scream at their faces and demand them to stop being such a flirt. "Why would I be mad? I've got nothing against her," she then shrugged and looked at me lazily and I tried to sort things out.

  "So, you're not jealous then?" I then asked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter