BONUS CHAP ❣

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It makes me look fat. " Su Min frowned in disappointment while she observed her reflection in the elegant mirror. The girl had picked out this dress with the approval of Kai. It was a beautiful gown in the shade of a dusty pink which complimented Su Min's pale skin tone to perfection. It had a heart neckline which flowed into a ruffled mermaid style at the bottom of the dress; embedded with precious stones that gave a slight sparkle whenever she moved. When Su Min had tried it previously in the shop 3 weeks ago, there was practically no detectable flaws but right now, a crisis had emerged.

" You're right. " Ji Hyo's brows furrowed in bewilderedness while she took a step back to observe her best friend. " Since when did you even have a tummy bulge? "

" It must be those chocolate muffins that Jing and Yun oppa got for me yesterday. "

Ji Hyo snorted in ridicule as she rolled her eyes at her friend. " Please, no one gets fat this quick. Try again. "

" How the hell am I supposed to know about this? I just got fat okay? End of story. "

" it in then. It's the only thing you can do at this point of time. "

Su Min pulled a face before trying her best to stand up straighter with her tummy held in. It felt tiring but she wanted to look good. After all, aren't all women supposed to look their best on their wedding day?

 

" Yoon Su Min. "

" Huh? " The girl whipped around in surprise at the sudden intensity of her best friend's voice.

" Are you pregnant?! "

At those words, Su Min yelped before a crimson blush covered her cheeks. " Are you crazy? Why would you say that? "

Ji Hyo let out a fearsome snarl as she took a step closer to the girl. " You complained about having headaches and nausea in the morning and now a tummy bulge appeared. What am I supposed to think? "

" It's impossible! "

" Did you or did you not sleep with Kai. "

" I- "

" ANSWER ME TRUTHFULLY BEFORE KAI FINDS HIS NEW BRIDE HANGING FROM THE CEILING. "

" I-It was just o-once and I- "

" You're screwed. Literally. "

 

-

 

The woman applied her makeup expertly as she smacked her lips after a coating of pinkish lip gloss.

" Babe! "

Su Min quickly stood up at her husband's voice before hurrying down the stairs.

Kai was laying on the couch with a helpless look on his handsome face while an adorable toddler cooed happily as he squirmed around on the man's stomach. " He wouldn't allow me to put him down and I'm already late for work. "

" Yes Mrs Kim, Dae Jun wouldn't allow me to carry him away from Mr Kim. " Their live-in helper stated with an anxious look on her kind face.

Su Min gave the old woman an assuring look before slowly approaching the boy. " Dae Jun ah, you're already 4 years old. Shouldn't big boys listen to others and be an independent man? Besides, I'm sure you don't want daddy to be late for work right? "

" Take me with you. " The boy lisped cutely as Kai chuckled softly at his son's inaccurate pronunciation of the complicated Korean words.

" I would want to but if mummy does that, my boss may just fire me. Does Dae Jun really want mummy to be sad? " Su Min continued on as she pulled a heart breaking expression at her little child. Reluctantly, the boy shook his head from side to side before giving Kai a pout.

" K-kay. Dae Jun goes with aunty. " He made a decision before holding his hands up for the helper to pick him in her arms.

" What would I do without you? " Kai laughed in admiration before he turned sideways to give Su Min a smirk.

" You would probably just die. " The woman joked back as she entered his widely opened ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter