#21

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Min headed out of the female washroom as she tucked her long hair behind her ear. The girl paused when a familiar sight greeted her. Kahee was standing merely inches in front from where she was.

" Don't pretend that you didn't see me. " Kahee ily called out when Su Min spun on her heels and turned the opposite direction. The girl sighed as she took a deep breath.

" What do you want? "

Kahee smirked as she stood up straighter, making herself a little taller than Su Min. " Kai seems to be concerned about you and Luhan becoming closer and I don't like that. "

Su Min let out a disbelieving snort as she stared at Kahee straight in the eye. " And what makes you think that I can do anything about it? "

" I know that you can't do anything about it. But it would be nice if you would just be officially with Luhan. At least that would take you one step further away from my Kai. "

" Kahee, " The girl stated in an impatient tone, " Kai is your boyfriend and I know that. Can't you at least stop being jealous over every single freaking detail? "

" Then tell me why Kai is being bothered over you and Luhan! "

" I'm not going to waste my time talking to you, " Su Min gave Kahee a roll of her eyes.

" , you better stop right there " The girl yelled when Su Min slowly walked away. She ignored Kahee's warning but the next thing happened so fast that Su Min gasped loudly in pain and shock. Kahee had grabbed a fistful of Su Min's hair in her hand and tugged her back.

" Let go of my hair, are you crazy?! " She cried when Kahee pulled harder.

" No one walks away from me when I'm not yet done speaking to you. " 

 

" Kahee, let go of Su Min. "

Both girls turn to see Luhan glaring at Kahee dangerously. " Let go of her, before I regret hitting you. "

Kahee let out a short chuckle as she gave another pull on Su Min's hair, making the girl yelp in pain. " As if you would. "

The man's eyes narrowed as he quickly grabbed hold of Kahee and threw her hand away, making her release Su Min who was massaging her head frantically.

" You- " 

" Just be thankful that I didn't actually hit you. " Luhan muttered at her scathingly before taking Su Min's hand and pulling her away.

 

" Does it hurt badly? " He murmured in worry when Su Min's face remained contorted in pain. 

" Yeah, but it's slowly fading away now. The pain, I mean. " She answered as they sat down on a bench next to the window.

The man looked at Su Min as he shook his head. " Kahee really took things too far this time. "

" She's not called a for no reason. "

" I guess so. " Luhan chuckled softly as he glanced out of the huge school windows. " Hey, it's snowing again. "

The pair watched in silence as snowflake after snowflake drifted past diagonally in the wind. Su Min gave a little shiver as she tugged tightly on her school uniform. It was cold even with the heaters on in school but she had left her scarf in the locker.

The man glanced sideways at the girl and lifted up his right arm. 

" What? " Su Min questioned in curiosity when he remained still with his arm stretched out.

" I'm cold too, come over here. "

" H-huh? "

Luhan sighed when Su Min made no move to come closer. He scooted over to where she was and placed his arm around her shoulders. " This way, we can both be warm. Body heat, understand? "

The girl blushed a little at the close contact but it didn't feel uncomfortable or anything. It just felt like an act between friends and nothing more.

 

Are they really together? Kai exhaled as he stood near the couple. The man shoved his hands into his pocket as he continued observing his friend and his ex fiancee. They looked good together, he had to admit. It stung badly to see this but there was nothing that he had a right to do. He bit on his lip before turning to leave.

 

-

 

" Stop taking out your jealousy on Su Min or else I have no choice but to get involved every time. "

" What, do you really like her now? "

Luhan rose his eyebrow at the girl standing before him as he inched closer. " Who wouldn't? Look at Kai, he does too, doesn't he? "

" No he doesn't! Kai loves me. " Kahee shot back with venom as she eyes the tall fair male.

" Okay fine. Let's assume he does. But will he still love you when he realizes that the baby in you now is not his? "

" I thought we made an agreement never to talk about that! " Kahee hissed as she looked around frantically in case anyone had heard that.

" Yes we did, because the whole thing had been a stupid mistake. I may have liked you briefly in the past but now it's becoming clear on what kind of a person you are, Kahee. " 

The girl stared up at him as she trembled in anger. " You said before that you loved me, not liked. "

" Oh I didn't love you. I was just too blinded by your beauty like Kai was at the beginning. "

" What are you trying to say? "

Luhan gazed at her as he sighed. " I'm just telling you to stay away from Yoon Su Min. She doesn't deserve your harsh treatment. "

" What does that have for both you and Kai to care about her? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter