#3

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin,

your place after school later? ;)

xoxo, hee

 

Kai read the note Kahee had passed him silently while avoiding the lecturer's glare. It was a common thing for her to visit his place but he wasn't sure if that was appropriate given his situation right now.

Looking up, Kahee's pleading gaze made him sigh and give in. He nodded slightly while she beamed in delight. Su Min may not be home so early I guess...

 

Wrong.

 

Su Min trudged up the gravel path leading to their apartment as she pouted. Ji Hyo had some family matters to settle and they had to cancel their last minute plans for ice cream. Su Min had a part-time job at a frozen yogurt outlet but it was a Monday and she didn't have any shifts scheduled on Mondays. The girl halted at the huge wooden door. The extra pair of sneakers in a female size gave her an extremely bad feeling about this. Pushing open the door, Su Min made her way into the corridor as a feeling of dread curled up in her gut. Jongin wouldn't be so callous as to bring Kahee home, would he?

The girl brought up a hand to cover as she involuntarily let out a small gasp. Kahee was straddling Jongin on the couch as she planted butterfly kisses on his collarbone. Meanwhile, Jongin had his hands wrapped around her slender waist as his lips trailed along her brown hair. Su Min slowly stepped back as she tried to be as silent as possible. It would be hell of an awkward if they noticed her. Too late, Kai's eyes widened as he spotted her slowly backing away. " S-Su Min! "

Kahee frowned at the interruption as she pulled away reluctantly from his neck. " Oh! Su Min. "

Su Min her dry lips as she stood rooted to the spot. The girl hastily averted her eyes from Kai's when they locked gazes.

" I'm sorry for interrupting your er- session. I'll just leave. " Su Min turned away and walked out of the door as fast as her legs allowed her to. Her heart was beating fast after that embarrassing moment. It wasn't as if she had been jealous or anything, Su Min just felt that it was basic courtesy for Kai to at least not bring his girlfriend over to their house. She sighed as she stepped out once again in the chilly wind. There was too much time to kill and she didn't know what to do.

Kai glanced guiltily at Su Min's direction as she fled the scene. She had left before he had a chance to at least apologize. The look on her face was enough to tell him that what he did was way out of line. 

" Shall we continue? " Kahee looked at him in a sultry manner under her eyelashes as she traced his jaw bone teasingly. Kai swallowed hard as he restrained her wondering hands. " I think we should stop. "

They were a couple and it was normal for them to have heated makeout sessions like this but Kai couldn't ignore his growing guilt and shame. It was a cold autumn day and for Su Min to be chased out of her own home like that, it made him feel like a horrible man.

" You're actually worrying about her? " Kahee's incredulous voice broke him out of his disturbing thoughts.

Kai shook his head indulgently at her as he sighed. " I was just thinking that maybe we had gone too far. No more makeout sessions at my house from now, alright? "

Kahee nodded in understanding as she curled against his side. " We'll watch a movie instead, okay? "

" Sure. " Kai smiled. He felt lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend like Kahee. She was his angel.

 

-

 

Su Min slurped on her chocolate bubbletea as she wandered the streets of the small neighborhood near their apartment. It was really getting cold and the thin parka she had over her school uniform was hardly sufficient. She caught sight of her reflection in a nearby shop display and her nose was getting red. If Ji Hyo had been with her now, she would have teased Su Min for being a red-nosed reindeer. The girl mulled over the stupid names Ji Hyo made up for her as she scanned the window displays. In some ways, being engaged to Kai had it's perks. At least she didn't have to see her family daily anymore. Her parents had sure gotten rid of her easily.

" Su Min! "

She whipped her head around as Luhan jogged up to her. " What are you doing here? "

" I live near you, remember? " He grinned down at her surpised face. " What are you doing here? " 

" Just killing time while Kai and Kahee spend their romantic afternoon alone. " The girl shuddered at the memory.

" They're making out at your place? " Luhan asked, stunned. 

Su Min grimaced as she nodded. " I honestly need to bleach my eyes. "

" You're not jealous or anything? "

" Nope. But it was kind of dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter