Chapter 6

you're angry at me, aren't you?
Okay. I'd say this chapter's a bit rated.. But no, it does NOT contain s3x. Just.. A whole lot of kissing and fluff. And Changjo's dirty mind. LOL. OKAY, enjoy!







(Hana)

As I was washing the dishes, I heard footsteps behind me, coming closer towards me. It stopped, and I could feel someone behind me, heat radiating off of him/her. Suddenly, a pair of arms slid between my arms and my body, engulfing me into a back hug.

"Smells like... Strawberries." Changjo.

I put the plate I was currently washing down on the sink and washed my hands. I put my arms on top of his and sighed.

"Jonghyun-oppa."

"Mm-hmm. I'm glad to be back.", he answered, rubbing his lips up and down my neck, tickling me.

"I like the smell of your hair, by the way.", he continued. I smiled.

I removed his arms from around my waist and turned around.

"God dammit Jonghyun, I miss you so much!"

I put my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly, savoring the feeling of having my head buried in his chest. He hugged me back just as tight, rubbing my back that sent tingles down my spine.

When we let go, he had a smirk on his face.

"What? What is it?"

"Oppa?"

"Hellowwww??"

He just kept smirking at me. He gripped my waist and pulled me even closer to him.

"Would you mind?", he asked leaning down so we were nose to nose.

"Huh? Mind what?"

"Would you mind.. If I kissed you?", he whispered in my ear slowly, which sent tingles down my spine.

I chuckled nervously. "Of course not! Why would I, you're my boyfriend!"

"We've only been together for six months."

"Are you doubting our relationship?"

"No. I didn't say that."

"So why'd you ask me that when you know I wouldn't mind?"

"Just for permission."

And he crashed his lips on mine.

It was a long and passionate kiss. It was rough, but loving, like he didn't want to hurt me. When we pulled away, he groaned and lifted me up onto the counter so we had less of a height difference. I had barely taken a breath and he already started kissing me again.

He had one hand on my back and the other on my thigh, rubbing it as our tongues danced. I had both hands in his hair, tangling it and making it messy.

His hands travelled to the zipper of my jacket and ped it. He pushed the fabric off my shoulders and let it dangle on my elbows as he ran his hands all over my back.

We pulled away for a second time but our lips soon reconnected. He used both hands to lift my legs up and wrapped them around his waist and pulled me closer towards him. He then slung both arms around my waist. After what seemed like an eternity of making out, we finally pulled away. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Gosh, Hana, I missed you and your kisses so badly.", he said pulling me even closer towards him, until our stomachs touched.

"I missed you as well, oppa."

He grinned and kissed me again. When he pulled away, I giggled and kissed his nose.

"We should go now. Everyone must be wondering why we're taking so long. They might get the wrong idea.", Changjo said pushing himself away from me.

He ruffled his hair and checked his reflection in the window. I looked at him as he fixed his hair to what it looked like before the make-out session.

He caught me staring at him weirdly and pouted. He looked at me and smirked, then said: "What? I'm getting rid of the hair."

I shook my head and clucked my tongue at him.

"Boys and their erted minds."

"Excuse me?"

He walked back towards me and ruffled my hair.

"Oops, looks like you got hair to fix too."