Chapter 2

you're angry at me, aren't you?
(Changjo's POV)

It's sooooo painfully quiet outsideeee how can they not make any noise? Ohh are they planning another surprise attack on me? I smirked to myself and put on my shirt before unlocking the door and stepping out carefully.

Nope. No one's here. Frickin left me at the beach on my own -_-"

I walked over to the bench where I put my bag and from a few meters away I saw something white, folded neatly and the edge sticking out of my bag. I pulled it out and it read 'Changjo' and the front. I unfolded it and it read:

'Oppa, we went first. We couldn't wait to get back to the house. Go find a cab okay? Lub ya~'

...............

GOSH THOSE PEOPLE!

What girlfriend would leave her own boyfriend at the beach like that to exit the shower and find out she had left with his own friends??

Gah they're so seriously gonna get it.

"You wanna play? I'm gonna play.", I said through gritted teeth as I crumpled the piece of paper up and threw it into the bin. I smirked as I picked up my bag, slung it over my shoulder and walked towards the parking lot.

I walked out towards the road and hailed a cab. I told the taxi driver the address and the car lurched off.

I'm sooo ready for my revenge.

-----------------

(Hana's POV)

"Hyung, don't you think we should go back? I mean, I feel bad for Jonghyunnie.", Ricky said pouting.

Silence.

3 minutes later, it's still silent.

Minsoo suddenly made a u-turn and went back towards the beach.

" this prank, I'm sick of pranking our little Jonghyunnie.", he said sighing.

"So you DO care about Jonghyunnie.", Ricky said rolling his eyes. Niel slapped the back of his head and everyone laughed.

"Okay, let's get to the beach."

----------------------

*at the beach*

"No signs of Changjo!", Chunji said from the shower stalls.

"Jonghyunnie's not here too.", Ricky said pouting, walking from behind a kiosk with L.Joe.

"Well, he might as well have gone home already.", Niel suggested. We nodded and headed back to the car.

--------------------

*at the house*

"Changhyun! Where are the keys?", LJoe asked. Ricky handed him the keys and he unlocked the door.

And sure enough, Changjo was inside, watching M-Countdown. Chunji plopped down beside him and watched TV along with him, occasionally talking about how good looking the girl-group members are.

I pouted and sat down beside Changjo.

"Yah, you're girlfriend is right beside you, ya know.", I said poking his cheek. He glanced at me and said hi before turning back to the TV, talking to Chunji about T-ara's Q-ri.

"Oppa, no kisses?", I asked with my puppy-dog-eyes. He looked at me, kissed my cheek and turned back to the TV.

Nope. That kiss was nothing.

"I'll be in our room then.", I said sighing.

I know it's the fact that we left him at the beach. But.. I mean. One prank and he's already so cruel!

GAH I'm such an idiot :(

I went up to the room Changjo and I shared. I have a feeling we won't be sharing it for some time. I plopped down on the bed face down. After a few seconds I turned and dragged one pillow underneath my head and hugged another pillow, pretending it was Changjo.

But no, the my-pillow-will-be-my-boyfriend-for-now trick does not work with me. It just does NOT radiate heat like Changjo's body does.

I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping for some sleep to come. Just as I was about to sleep, the door clicked open and I heard footsteps. I was about to turn around and look at the person but a weight was already on top of me -_-"

PLEASEEEE LET THAT BE CHANGJO!!!

aaaaand my dreams were shattered when I saw those perfectly shaped eyebrows (I'm guessing you know who it is already XD)

"Changhyunnie oppa! What are you doing on top of me?!", I demanded, trying to squirm out from his grip.

He loosened his grip on me and sat up, laughing.

"Just wanted to check up on you.", Ricky said shrugging.

Silence.

"You know he loves you right? A LOT?", he asked, looking straight at my eyes.

"I don't know, oppa. It looks like he's more interested in Q-ri than me." I laughed nervously.

What he did next was a complete shock to me.

He kissed me.

ON THE FOREHEAD, OFCOURSE, NOT ON THE LIPS. Or else he'd be digging his grave by now.

OFCOURSE IT WAS A COMPLETE SHOCK, I'VE ONLY BEEN KISSED BY CHANGJO BEFORE!

Ricky left his lips lingering on my forehead for a few seconds before letting go.

I'm sure I turned beet red when he did that, cuz he said:
"OMO! YOU'RE BLUSHING!!"
while pointing at my face.

"Y-y-yah, shut up. The other's might get the wrong idea.", I said covering my mouth, nose and cheeks with a pillow.

Ricky rolled his eyes and plopped down on the bed hands behind his head.

"I'm sure Jonghyun has a reason for treating you like that.", he said staring up at the ceiling.

I stayed and stared at the ceiling as well.

"Oppa, what do you find so interesting in the ceiling that you're staring at it like it's a pretty girl?", I asked. OBVIOUSLY joking.

He chuckled and sat up.

"Nothing. Now, let's go downstairs. I can smell Niel hyung and Chunji hyung's cooking.", he said. Then he continued: "This stomach needs some filling up.", pointing towards this belly.

I laughed and hugged Ricky one last time before we went down together.

I sat between Niel and L.Joe, across from Ricky. He was sandwiched between Changjo and CAP, and Chunji still getting the pot of soup from the stove.

Once he put the pot down, everyone tackled the poor pot of soup like a lion hunting a zebra.

L.Joe scooped some soup for me. I picked up my spoon and tasted the soup. Aaaaand ofcourse, my taste buds exploded. The soup wasn't too salty or too bland, and the vegetables were perfectly cooked. Even the seaweed was already cooked properly, not like the first time they tried to cook it.

I looked at Chunji and Niel and smiled.

"Oppa! Your cooking is the best!"

-------------------

Yeaaa I know this chapter is mostly Hana and Ricky... But at least it's pretty long!
Wait for the next chapter!