Chapter 5

you're angry at me, aren't you?
(L.Joe's POV)

Okay. Show time, as!

I stepped out from behind the coat rack and pointed my gun (which is fake, by the way) at Changjo's head. His calm expression changed to a surprised one. LOL seriously. This guy is so cute! I wanna pinch him so badlyy~ AND NO, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, I AM NOT GAY.

"Surprise, mothaa."

"Hyung, really?"

"Yes, really."

"I've known you and not to mention, LIVED, with you for 5 years and I know you're not a psycho murderer guy."

"DAMMIT!"

He laughed while I just put the fake gun on a table nearby. I turned toward the darkness and shouted "ON THREE! 1,2,3!" and I flicked the lights on. Everyone jumped up and screamed: "Happy Birthday Changjoooooooo!!"

I turned back towards Changjo and his jaw was already on the floor. I put my hand under his lower jaw and closed his mouth, then smiled at him.

"THANKYOU, GUYS! HYUNG! Thanks for actually remembering!", Changjo exclaimed.

Everyone came round and we had a group hug of 30-40 people (sorry I ain't counting :D)

-----------

"What do you think of the house?", Ricky asked Changjo when they got settled down on the sofa and everyone was back to chatting and eating snacks.

"I think it's in a good shape. I mean, the roof's not falling, the walls and foundation are still supporting the house.."

"You know I don't mean it that way."

"Okay! It's fantastic! I like the house better when it's colorful!"

"YAY! I'm gonna tell Hana noona!", Ricky enthused and skipped away.

"What? Since when do you call Hana 'noona'?", Changjo called after his hyung. He shook his head and muttered: "Idiot."

---------

"CHANGJOOO time to read your cards~!", Chunji sang and dragged Changjo near the fireplace.

"So each of us pick one and we read it?", Niel asked.

Chunji nodded and pickedd his card (which he knew was special because he knew it was from Hana). Then the other Teen Top members picked some random cards. Changjo read the card that Ricky picked first.

To Changjo hyung:
You're 20 now, hyung! Be happy, and let's hope we can dance together in the same stage along with Ricky hyung as well soon! Long live Choi Jonghyun!
Sincerely, Jongup and Zelo.

Everyone ooh-ed and aww-ed at that message. It was so sweet, some of the idols began to tear up.

Soon everyone had their card read, and Chunji's card was last.

"Here. Read it.", Chunji said, handing the paper to Changjo.

Changjo opened it and read it in his heart, then smiled. *This girl..* he thought, not knowing his grin had grown super big.

"Okay, I'll read it now!"

"Oppa, no matter how long you ignore me or how much you hate me, I'll always be waiting for you, and I'll always love you."

"AWWWW~"

"Ya know, I think I'll go find her first.", Changjo said, and left the living room.

-----------

Hey.
Sorry for such a lousy chapter.
I mean it.
I typed this like.. at 12 at night. And I wasnt in a good mood due to school and homework and all that. Sorry if this sounds monotone in your mind.
BTW PLANNING A NEW STORYYY~
You should suscribe if I ever create that story~
It's gonna be about Niel. YAY~