Chapter 1

you're angry at me, aren't you?
(Hana's POV)

"Oppa, come on! We're gonna leave you if you don't come out soon!", I yelled from outside the shower stall thing.

Changjo was inside, and we were going to prank him again.

"WHAT? Sorry I can't hear you!", Changjo yelled from inside the stall. I could still hear the water running from inside the shower room.

"Nothing! I'm going now! BYYEEE!!", I chirped, then ran towards Ricky, who was drying his hair with a towel. I hid behind him and waited for Changjo to open the door, then about 4 seconds later, he opened the door with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I squealed and hid behind Ricky, pretending like I didn't want to see Changjo. I'm lieing~ I want to see him~ But I can't because we're supposed to prank him again!

"Jagiya, don't you want to see my wonderful abs??", Changjo asked. I squealed and wrapped my arms around Ricky's body and buried my face in his back.

I can literally SENSE Changjo's anger from over here ._. He didn't say anything and turn away to talk to CAP.

"Changjo! Use your clothes! I do NOT want to see you half in front of me ever again!", I hear Niel shriek from somewhere at my right.

I moved my head so I could see him from behind Ricky's shoulder. There he was, forcing Changjo to go back into the stall to use his clothes. Once he went in and locked the door, we went into action.

I took a sheet of paper and wrote 'Oppa, we went first. We couldn't wait to get back to the house. Go find a cab okay? Lub ya~' I placed the note on his bag, hoping he would see it. Then, I gathered my things and stuffed them in my bag, not caring whether they were getting squished or what.

I ran towards the van, jumped in the back row with Niel and pulled the middle seat back to allow the others to get in. CAP got in the driver's seat and drove away.

Yeah, that's right.

We left my dearest Changjo oppa behind.