Chapter 3

you're angry at me, aren't you?
(Hana's POV)

Three days after and he's still not talking.

sigh.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!

I HAVE A PLAN!

Wait, lemme call everyone first.

------

Here we are, in the room Changjo and I have not slept together in for 3 days. Me sitting on the chair infront of the mirror, CAP laying on the bed playing a game of some kind, Niel and Chunji thumb wrestling on the edge of the bed, L.Joe laying on the sofa near the window, and Ricky laying down on the floor with his legs on top of the sofa, on L.Joe's stomach. (Lol pretty bizzare huh? xD)

"So what did you want to talk to us about, Hana?", Chunji asked rolling around and about next to CAP, occasionally kicking Niel in the stomach or balls every few seconds or so.

"Um, Chunji oppa, I think Niel oppa's in enough pain already.", I said giggling. "But anyway, I wanted to talk to you guys about someone's birthday in 4 days... You all know who it is right?"

They all blurted out : "Changjo!" Especially Ricky, he was the loudest.

"I want his 20th to be the best one in his life.", I said, fiddling with my fingers.

No answer.

I looked up and saw them all staring at me.

"Y-yah! What? I just t-think it's a g-good idea to throw him a party that he and other people can enjoy and remember it for their whole lives...", I said looking down again.

Silence.

For 5 seconds.

Then after that everyone started suggesting ideas about what activities we could do on his birthday.

I grinned, knowing they all have agreed with me, and not stick to their usual birthday celebrating, which they usually have in a car (-_-) and involves blowing out the candles no matter whose cake it is and only lasts for 5 minutes.

"So. What's the plan?", Ricky said out of no where.

"I dunno, Niel's the planner.", Chunji said pointing at Niel.

"Hey! It's not my plan! Go ask the one who actually thought about it.", he said looking down.

Then everyone looked at me.

"OH COME ON! It's just a birthday party! BUT somewhere not in a car."

"Then let's just have it here. I mean, we have a pool, right?", L.Joe spoke up.

"Yeah. It'll be way funner than the birthday parties that we hold in a car.", CAP said with a poker face.

"Then why does your face say like you disagree with the idea?", Ricky asked innocently.

CAP groaned and kicked Ricky's stomach harshly. "Shuddup, maknae."

"Changjo's the maknae, not me. Go kick HIM. Or someone else. Just not me.", Ricky said rubbing his stomach.

CAP rolled his eyes and put hugged Chunji as if he was a pillow. Chunji tried to get his arms off but he was too strong and ended up like a twig.

"So. Who are we inviting?", Niel asked.

L.Joe sprang up from the sofa which caused Ricky to be thrown back, legs over his head. L.Joe grabbed a notepad and pen from Changjo's desk and wrote something down.

"Noona! How bout we invite everyone in the k-pop industry?!", Ricky suddenly asked.

"One, our house is not gonna fit all the hundreds of k-pop stars, and two, Hana's not your noona.", L.Joe said, handing the notepad to me.

I smiled at him and mouthed thankyou, he just winked and returned to his original seat.

"That's right, Changhyun oppa. If you call me noona I'll feel like I'm super old.", I said poking his cheek with my toe.

"EW HANA STOP THAT'S GROSS!", Ricky said pushing my foot away and slapping his own cheek to get rid of the dust and all those dirty stuff.

I looked down to the notepad and saw a list of 8 numbers - telephone numbers? I looked back up at LJoe and asked him "What is this, oppa?"

"K-pop group's leader's numbers. EXO-M, EXO-K, BAP, 4minute, Girl's Day, Big Bang, Infinite, and Rainbow.", L.Joe said fiddling with his fingers.

"LJoe hyung has the most connections.", Niel said pouting.

LJoe chuckled and winked. "I'm just that great with my mouth."

Apparently everyone mistook him for meaning something else, so everyone stuck their tounge out at him. LJoe pouted and inched closer to me.

"Noona they're being mean..", he said hugging my leg.

"Awwww...", I said patting his cheeks. "But no, I'm not your noona so stop calling me your noona. And that goes for EVERYONE ELSE in this room."

"NOONA I NEED A HUG!" Ricky.

"NOONA CHUNJI HYUNG'S BEING A MEANIE!" Niel.

"NOONA NIEL'S ACCUSING ME OF BEING A MEANIE! DON'T BELIEVE HIM!" Chunji.

"NOONA TELL THEM TO STOP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" CAP.

"NOOOOOOOONNNAAAAAAAAAAA TELL THEM I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAIDDD" LJoe.

And that went on for forever.