New Everything

She is Gone?

 

Ssbunny is back with another chapter. Please comment if you have any suggestions. Enjoy!
 
 
 
********Eight years later***********
 
        __ Seohyun POV__
 
I looked out the window, eight years has passed now since that...that accident.
 
 I fled to South Korea after I had earn a good amount of money, just enough for the trip. It took me a year to earn enough at several different cafes. My heart was never really resting, scared of getting caught. The police were searching everywhere for possible suspects who could had killed Yoohyun. At the end when they couldn't find anyone and labeled it as an accident, though I know it's not. My mind kept telling me I should turn myself in, I was smarter than that, knowing I commited a crime, yet continuously escaping.
 
 Everything here in Korea is somewhat different yet very familiar. It took time for me to get use to getting around and not speaking english anymore. I had changed my appearance by dying my hair brown, and making loosely bangs. I admit, I tried to avoid looking in the mirror in terror that I will see Yoo's eyes reflecting back into mine.
 
 Now, it's too late to go back, and maybe it's not, but somehow now I am living without thinking, just trying to live, not trying to find what I like or find a man and make a family. Maybe after my mind and heart has calmed down, which I doubt it, will I ever find a boy of my liking, and perhaps a family of my very own, better than my other one.
 
 Mother is still weeping for Yoohyun when I left and I had yet go back to visit her. I know she must be deeply hurt, but I don't have the courage to go see her, so I just secretly send some money in hope she will take it. Trying to ignore the fact that she probably didn't search for me, and hardly noticed I was missing, but I don't blame her, Yoo unnie died, her favorite child, or even in her view, her only child.
 
 I can't forget, can't get my memory of Yoo's eyes running through my head, haunting me, taunting me, and almost I could sense deep hatred even in the end.
 
 School is just normal, well quite normal, no one really to talk to, only studying, and working. At first I had decided to just quit school forever, and I did for three years,yet then I was hungry for knowledge.  As a result, I went back to school, it was a great advantage that I had skipped a few grade levels and don't have to do much. Now I am attending a college trying to get a degree.
 
  A small dream, a secret dream and a wanting of mine, is saved and shutted away from the world. Only one more year before I can graduate, one that seems to be longer than one walkable.
 
   __Homi (Suho)__
 
 "Yes. Uh huh. Sure, I will be there soon." I said to the customer over the phone. My brown bangs nearly covering my left eye swept against my forehead as I walked back and forth. Two hours later I will need to fly over to Yokohama, Japan to attend a meeting with a new client. 
 
I rushed to pack up. I checked my list over and over again. As I reached for more random clothing to be stuffed in, a small picture felled out. A snapshot of Yoohyun and me. She stood with her white, angelic appearance, and I sat by her, gazing at her like a dummy.
 
 It had been years since Yoohyun died, but every now and then she would pop up, her beautiful smile that would quickly fade into her screaming and fighting. Her younger sister disappeared, I don't know where she is. The police was searching for someone that could had possibly killed her, but they couldn't find...her. I knew the secret, the truth, yet foolishly closed my mouth. I'm not sure why. I just don't believe it's right for me to uncover.
 
__Seohyun___
 
 I looked out the window and noticed that the plane has landed. To be greeted by the sun's bright ray seemed like the whole earth and universe itself is teasing and mocking my mood, no, more like my life. 
 
"Konichiwa", greeted the ariport lady, followed quickly by a short a bow. I gave a quick, tiny smile and bowed back, too.
 
 My college sented me and a few other students over board to Japan for two goals they hope to complete. Frst is to work, and study our selected focused area. Second, is to get familar wih Japan's culture and business areas, as well as their history, tradition and poetry.
 
--------3:00 pm-----------
 
 "Aneyohaeseoyo!", said a cheery voice with a bit of accent I can not detect, that brought so much surprise that I stabbed my finger with the fork of which I was poking the sweet potato with.
 
 Instead of looking at the person speaking, my head turned to a different angle north making me look at the one on the right side.A young man who has striking features, a strong jawline, tanned skin, and most of all his eyes, hazel, wierd. Again I was surprised, making me forget that it is probably just colored lenses.
 
 Maybe it was that I stared a bit too long that she spoked, " What are you looking at?", she turned to the side, and back.
 
"Oh! That's my friend, Cha Hak Yeon, he's wearig his colored lense. Likes them a lot." , the girl said, this time I payed a bit more attention to the one speaking. A girl around my age or very likely younger, cute chubby face, bright smile, and squeaky, voice that matches her appearence.
 
"Hi! I'm Joo- I mean, Seohyun."
 
"I'm Chorong, Park Chorong. Can we sit with you?", she announced showing me the brightest smile ever.
 
I nodded, just noticing that they are still holding their food trays.
 
"N!", she called, turning to the boy by her, then turned back around to me, "that's his nickname", explaining to me, before turning back to him, waving him over to sit. He relunctantly came over, but not before mumbling something and dragging his feet here, as if I forced him to come.
 
Noticing that they are speaking English, I asked back in English not Korean.
 
"By any chance, are the two of you from the U.S.?" Apparently they were surprised,  even the boy, who showed it by with his widen eyes.
 
"Yes!", the girl named Chorong yelped happily,
 
"Omo momo! You can speak english? There's no accent. You're awesome! Are you from US or South Korea or both. No, you can't be from both. But you don't have any accent." Chorong just kept going with her squeaky, cute voice, and self-talk.
 
She brought a smile to my lips, something I haven't had in a while, curious, my hand gently touched my curved lips. Different. Missed. Ancient.
 
 
Out in the corner of my eye, I could see the guy looking at me, with a look of curiousosity and something ...dark, hatred or something else I can not guess.
 
-------Homi (Suho)-------
 
 I gathered my scattered documents on the table as I see the client leaving.
 
 After a long and rather serious discussion, that I really did not enjoy sitting for so long, I found that the client is a representative from a well-known company in the name of "Electric". They wanted to promote their new oncoming winter product by using our commercial techniques. The information and request I collected was sent to the company, so they can decide what to do. I've done my part. This is what I do for a living.
 
 
--------7:00------
"Diiiiiiiiiinngggg"
 
 I ran over to the phone tripping on a pen or something similar in my office, I better find some time to clean this place up before someone comes in to see this trash-filled room. I shuffled through the desk, sweeping off papers in search for the ringing device.
 
"Where is it?", I complained, clearly very annoyed at this moment.
 
 Found it, but it stopped ringing as soon as it cme in contact with my hand. The missed call name on the phone read "Director Lee", a man who have directed many popular dramas. Why is he calling? Is it just an accident? 
 
Diiiingg! I jumped a bit. He called again, I wonder what's the case.
 
"Hello?", I called out rasply into the phone, suddenly turning nervous at the thought of talking to him. 
 
"Hello? Is this ... Suho?", he said my name slowly and I guessed he was probably reading off a paper.
 
"Uhh. Yes, it is. It's Mr.Lee isn't it, the famous director?," my voice sounded whiny in my ears, and I tried straightening it so I don't sound like a stupid guy. 
 
"Oh it certainly is me. Your boss, Mr. Kim gave me your number and asked me to request to you. I am getting ready for another drama that I am once again directing, and would want some help from you to promote this new drama."
 
I paused. Time passed on like wind in a desert. Director Lee, THE direcotr Lee is asking me, Homi, I mean Suho to help him..
 
"Hello?"
 
"Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. Are you sure about this? Are you sure it's me the boss assigned to you and not someone else."
 
"Are you insulting me right now, I can clearly read. " Sweat went down my foreword, and I wiped it away with my spare hand.
 
"Anyway, I will be waiting to meet you tommorrow at 7am in the Great Hall, where you will be explained about how I want it to be promoted and any other further details will be discussed." He hang up right after he finished talking, leaving me in a stolid state.
 
 I gathered my thoughts, and sorted them thorough. 
 
Directly ten minuted later, I went straight to work, and checked again and again to see if I have brought everything I need. There's no way, that I am going to make him dissapointed.