Terror

She is Gone?

 

Hi! I'm back with another chapter, this chapter hopefully won't be as short as the first. Look forward to it! 

 

 It is night time already, my mind couldn't stop thinking about the incident in the afternoon. The more I thought about it, the more I got angry and umsettled, very few times do I feel hatred and I am feeling it right now. It's unfair, it's unfair, really unfair—those words kept repeating through my head the whole night, not giving me a wink of sleep. i tried to calm myself down and tell myself it's okay, it's fine and I've endured it for more than five years already, just three more years and I can be gone. 

 What happen next was out of Seohyun's range of knowledge and predictions. 

----------The Next Week -------------

 The night was quiet and no one was awake at this time, yet in the hallways of the seventh floor of an apartment were souls.

I took a step towars her, while she took one back. We were at the hallways of our apartment floor. The wood floor below me creaked in reaction to my slow, steady steps. "W-what are you doing? Where's Homi? And what's wrong with your eyes? They're r-red!" she croaked out, trembling in weird terror. 

 My eyes? Nothing wrong with them. " What Homi? I don't know any Homi?", I said mischeiveouly. "W-what? Y-you tricked me!", Yoo said, clearly horrified. 

 I smirked and continued to take steps foward until she was laying her back againt the wall right beside an open window. 

 "Ok! What do you want!, she asked, trying poorly to summon up her courage. "I'm not getting scared", she continued as she pushed with her right hand on my shoulder, pushing me back.

 Even though I haven't even done anything bad yet, she still dares to torture me. I was ferious. As she repeatedly push me I caught hold of her cold hand and slammed and threw it against the bottom edge of the window. 

  It's getting fierce now, she continously pushed me with both hands, but I'm not losing, taking my left hand I reached for her loosely hair, with my left hand holding on, I slapped her across the face or rather the cheeks over and over again. I felt like I am loosing control of myself and the devil inside me is forcing its way out, though I am guiltily relieved. The feeling of releasing out my anger from he past several years was like letting out a lion trapped in a cage for months.

 Then on accident one of my plastic beaded bracelets scratched downed her left eye, a perfectly diagonal line formed. 

"Look, what's you did?! My eye, my pretty eye!!," she screamed onto my face.

 Not surprisingly that she thought of herself as pretty, all of our close relatives and friend all had an image of her as a beautiful, kind lady. Her overwelming confidence makes me want to throw up on her face. Only in my front of me does she show what she is really like and I dislike that fact. 

  "S-sorry, unie! I didn't mean to do that.", I said, suddenly starting to lose my edge.

"Sorry? Didn't mean to? Yeah right. You meant this all this time. Probably wanted to push me down somewhere!", Yoo replied with an evil glinted gaze.

 She walked closer to me and I stepped back.

 She raised her hands up in a flash and hooked up on my skin scratching my bare arms roughly. Scared of what she is going to do next, with my head down and her clawing at me, I pushed whatever that was within my reach to defend myself. I pushed her on the forehead very hard, very strongly.

 When I lifted up my head I noticed there was no more pain other than the pain of stinging on my arms, it was as if it was all in slow motion, Yoo's hands went back her shoulders went back her body is going out the window. She flipped and dropped - out of the window of the seventh floor. She went down, down dow, all this time I just stared at her wide eyed and she, stared back with her only useable eye, her left eye scarred with blood closed.

------Homi (Suho)-------

 When Yoo told me that we were going to have a date together, I thought I really had felt my heart jump out. She was the prettiest girl in our whole school, and was always liked by the teachers. So many boys tried to date her, yet they never could, and here I am with her on the phone, telling me she wants to meet me.

 The stairs of the apartment was creaky and made a lot of noises as I went up, but I hardly noticed. 

 Yoo told me to meet her by a window, so I went around looking. 

 "Look what's you did? My eye, my pretty," screamed Yoo, or at least I thought it was her.

 Taking a quick glance, behind the corner, she had a scar on her face with blood and ... she was different, she isn't the same kind Yoo I knew. Panicking about what I should do, because blood was on her face and a fight seem to had started up. Never had I ever saw her scream.

 Right in front of her was a girl a bit taller than Yoo who had guilty gaze upon her eyes. Guessing by the similar face shape and same shaped eyes, it seems like her younger sister. Do they have a grudge?

 With all these thoughts gathered in my head, I wasn't paying attention when "Poong!", I saw the younger sister pushed Yoo on the forehead and she felled out the window.

This is the seventh floor right? Seventh floor!

 I felt my fingers curl up and my skin on my arms and even my back were shriveling up. This girl standing here just killed Yoo. Yoo! My eyes is lying to me.Yoo did not just fall out the window. This girl here did not just kill her. I did not just see all this. But I just did.

 Yoo is gone. My cheerful side is gloomy down. I was afraid. 

------------Seohyun----------

 Her head hit the ground on the street seven floors below, open she whispered something inaudile, yet I knew what she said, exactly. I shuddered, shaking nonstop, I killed her. She's dead.

 "No,no,no!," I whispered hoarsely.

 Knocking on the random doors, and rushing down the stairs, tripping all the way down. I shoved my hand into my back pocket as I grabbed out my phone, dialing the emergency number. 

 "H-hello? T-this is someone fronm the northern part of Canobal City on Malion Street 419. A g-girl is laying not moving on the street on the street."

 "A girl? Ok, please wait a sec," someone said over the speakers.

 "P-please hurry. She's not moving", I whimpered softly, hands trembling barely holding the phone.

 "May you go check on her?"

  I stepped slowly closer to the frozen body. My eyes met her only useful eye still wide open and unclosed. I trembled and dropped the phone running down the street to whereever I could in the middle of this night, anywhere to not see those eyes of hers.

 "Hello? Young lady? Are you there?" the women over the phone speaking now to no one. Seohyun had left, scrambling onto the streets leading to who-knows-where.

 

  Hey! How's the new chapter? Please comment about your thought below in the comments. I would looove to here about your opinions and thoughts.

  I have a request. I do not know much about Suho except that he is cheerful, leader of Exo, and short (hehe). He just seems to pair up with Seohyun a lot. So may someone be kind enough to comment below on what Suho is like. I would like to use some info to make it seem more realistic.

Oh and sorry if anyone was dissappointed because there wasn't any Seoho interactions , but please wait, there's going to be a lot more later in the story, just not any at this moment.