Background

She is Gone?

  

 The moon had shown, the night has arrived, it was nearly silent outside except for the noises of the talking owned by druggers and night hunters. It is almost pitch-dark outside in this area of New York, where somewhat unusual things happen. At this time a little girl is looking out from her window in the seventh floor of the apartment, only to be unwelcomed by "Aaaeehhh!"


 

  Before people had said I ws just an annoying normal younger sister that will soon be mature, and I was normal -- almost. It was the time when my "perfect" sister was alive. I wasn't evil or anything, but what was what happened. It was a mistake, but truthfully a pretty good one. 

  "Stop! Stop!", I whimpered, glancing at the weapon in her hand, I quickly grabbed out of her hand.Sneering she said ,"Wow-ow you know how to defend yourself now, don't you, you little brat ". As she was slowly dragging her feet towards me, a knock was heard by the close by door, it was mother.

 "It wasn't me. I didn't do anything", I sobbed and cried.

 Now my sister is very witty with ideas and plans crammed into her brain. She thought in a flash to blame me the second mother walked in, and I should had said something, I really should had, but even then mother wouldn't had believe me. Mother was not step-mother or a random aunt, but my blood-related mother, the one who gave birth to me, yet she favored Yoohyun over me. 

 "Why don't you trust me", I whispered while still trying to catch my breath agianst the wall, leaning. 

 "Seo, you can't take that women away from me", Yoohyun announced disrespectfully.

 "Not after you had already taken father away", she continued then left, leaving the door slamming back in a loud bang, not before without sticking out her tongue, teasing then running back to respond to mother's call in another room.

  What Yoo unie said isn't totally untrue, yes, father did leave because of me, but even if it wasn't me, he would had left anyway. I pity my mother and Yoo unie, they both relied on father, he was just so sick of the arguments our family had every single day. Right now, I am just grateful, I had clothes and a roof over my head. It is not much, but enough.