Chapter 2

Otra Vez

Chapter 2

 


'The project will mainly be comprised of four phases, with the main phase being...

Hyuna was typing rapidly, slapping her slender finger on the keyboards to her laptop as fast as she could but still being extra careful not to make any unnecessary mistake. It was an important proposal and having Mr. Kim, the hard to satisfy and highly perfectionist guy for a boss does not make it any better. Here she thought that Miranda of The Devil Wears Prada was the most vicious, manipulative kind of people that could ever roam the earth. Well, whatever it is that she made both of her secretary do, all of that paled against Kim Minseok. Let's be safe and just say that he could do Miranda Priestly better than Miranda herself. 

"Send in the document by 5 p.m. and you're free to leave"

She was his 36th secretary after his last one quit because she mistyped some important document or so, as was told by one of her officemate, Jokwon. Almost the entire department were betting that she would not last long as well when she first came in for an interview which was given a skeptical pass by Mr. Kim himself. Luckily, she is a very meticulous person herself so he does not have anything to complain about her work. Yet. At least. And she was not planning on getting herself replaced with the 37th secretary by messing up this proposal of his. Bless her almost magical rapid typing skill, she finally got to the last word of the proposal. Checking through the document one last time for mistakes, she grinned widely as she sent the document to Mr. Kim via email, not forgetting to save a copy of it on her laptop and her thumb drive in case of emergencies. Alas! She could be home by 6 p.m, for someone was waiting for her, making her heart filled with joy. A smile carved her luscious lips as she closed the laptop and made sure her desk and Mr. Kim's were in perfect orders before bidding her goodbye to her team, making her way to the train station. 

Fidgetting along the journey, she was actually skipping happily as she proceeded out of the train and walked to the cafe situated strategically just a few blocks away from the station. She eagerly pushed the blue door to the bubble tea shop slash cafe and greeted with the lovely sight of a stoic faced man in his twenties getting 'bullied' by a five year old little girl. The Oh Sehun, who was actually the owner of the cafe. He was giving her a piggyback ride around the table they were at, enjoying themselves, not caring a bit of the weird stares others were giving them. They did not even notice her presence just yet. Her childlike nature took over and an idea popped in her head. Slowly but carefully, she approached both of them, tiptoeing ever so slightly with her three inches heels.

"Boo!" 

Their precious startled faces erupted a laugh deep inside her. The guy put the little girl down gently and upon seeing her, his always emotionless face cracked a smile that she liked so much. She pecked him lightly on the cheek making him grin even wider.

"Hey, aren't someone a bit early today?" 

"Can't help it. I want to see this certain brat I miss so much"

The little girl rushed to her, hugging her tightly as she showered the girl with little kisses on both her cheeks.

"Are you behaving well today?"

"I am. I was just teaching Hun oppa maths. Right, oppa?" 

Hyuna raised her eyebrows dramatically while the girl just flashed her an innocent grin, sending an eye signal to the tall guy she was 'playing' with just now to keep quiet. The blonde man just shrugged his shoulders, indicating he would not get involved.

"Oh, so you were teaching your oppa maths by riding on his back?"

It was Hyuna's turn to smile innocently at the girl who was already showing her teeth before making her run, avoiding Hyuna's attempt to catch her. She was giggling, challenging the latter to try and outrun her. Hyuna was no mature adult as well so she made her dash towards the girl, dropping her heels and bag on the way. Half a circle around the table, their little game ended shortly when the tall blondie caught them both with his arms, Hyuna by her waist on the right side and the girl by carrying the slender child on his left, dragging them both back to their seats. 

"She started it!" They both protested and try to pick on each other again. 

He placed a plate of sandwiches in front of both of them, making the girls startled. 

"Shut up and eat your sandwich, young lady. And you, aren't you supposed to be a grown up now?" 

He eyed Hyuna questioningly, crossing his arms but the red-haired woman just flicked her tongue at him. The two of them pouted and dug into their meals without any more protest but their mouths never stopped babbling, muttering under their breaths their complaints about him, making him chuckled as he walked back to the counter, cleaning and wiping glasses and mugs, getting ready to close the cafe. They didn't even notice they are doing the same actions. Seeing the sight before him, he chuckled again, they are like the exact, hard copy of each other. When a while ago, they were playfully glaring at one another, now they are feeding each other, flashing the same adorable crescent moon as they caught him observing. 

'At least she's happier now'

He finished his cleaning, wiping his hands off with a cloth and went towards them who have got even noisier with his presence. His little family.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys for the upvote... *sobs,sobs*