Prologue

Otra Vez

 

 

Thanks a lot for subscribing! Here’s a little sneak peak for you guys. Enjoy! And do tell me what do you think of the story. ;)

 

 

Prologue

 

       Panicked. Confused. But mostly it was pure fear running through Luhan's blood as those men, all dressed in black lead him to a goose chase. He tried to lead them to the wrong way as he looked for a way to escape but strangely they always managed to find him back. Sweat started pooling on his back, his heart was beating so fast as he gasped for air, his legs never stopped running. He didn't want to imagine what would happen to him if they ever stopped. What could have happen if he surrendered and let those guys took him. The slight thought of that made him shudder as he ran and ran through the all unfamiliar surroundings to him. He guessed luck wasn't on his side when he tripped over a rock and landed straight on the road right on his face. It hurt like a however it was nothing compared to what was waiting for him. He was surrounded by them, sitting there helpless while those men grinned in pure bliss, finally getting their prey. Luhan crawled into a ball, burying his face, too scared to even look at them in the eyes as they went closer and closer to him. He was waiting for it to come. The pain.

 

But it never came. Instead, he heard a pained moan from one of the guys. Uncovering his face, he was utterly surprised to see a mere 5 year old little girl already in a stance of throwing a pitch, her face annoyed and angry.

 

   "Stay away from him! Or I'll throw this at you again!"

 

She shouted bravely. The guys scoffed.

 

   "Why you little-"

 

They came nearer to her instead.

 

   "Help! Help! Someone, help!"

 

The people might have heard her scream as the sound of footsteps appeared not long after that. Realizing that it may not be a clever move to fight against those people, they decided to retreat but not after smacking Luhan's head.

 

   "We'll deal with you, later"

 

That left Luhan on a daze that was broken when the young girl helped him to get on his feet. She smiled brightly at him, making his fear lessen a little, if not more. Luhan couldn't help but to grin back at her.

 

 

      Before he knew it, the girl took him to a closed stall, a Deokbokki stall to be exact and asked him to sit on one of the chair while she brought out a Powerpuff Girls' band aid from her glittery bag pack that looked like it was too big for a petite girl like her and pasted it in the scratch on his right leg he did not even notice it was there. He winced at the slight pain but smiled as soon as she lifted her small head and patted the closed lightly, gently blowing on it as she imitated what she remembered her mother always do whenever she got herself wounded. She pulled another chair and sat beside him.

 

   "You are bigger than my mother, why did you let that guy hurt you?"

 

She asked, blinking her eyes curiously. Luhan sighed.

 

   "I was afraid of them. They are bad"

 

   "Don't worry. I will tell my mother to hit them if they are bad to you again"

 

Luhan stared into the younger girl's eyes, searching through those innocent orbs. He then held out his hand, making the girl startled.

 

   "I am Luhan. What's your name?"

 

The girl grinned.

 

   "I'm Luna. I'm five years old"

 

Luhan eyes sparkled as he gasped excitedly.

 

   "Hey! Me too!"

 

   "You're lying! You are bigger than me, how can you have the same age?"

 

   "I'm not lying!"

 

   "You are!"

 

   "I'm not!"

 

Xi Luhan. 27. He was as normal as a healthy human adult can be, it is only that he has a mind of a five years old.