Thulian Pink

Geek In The Pink

Taeyeon made her way to Kangin’s office. She knew where it was and upon arriving at the doorstep, she took several deep breaths and tried to contain her excitement. Taeyeon’s legs and arms were shaking as she grabbed the knob and twisted it. The door creaked lightly, slowly opened allowing her to peep through. Kangin and Onew were busy talking about her contract when Kangin noticed the door open and Taeyeon’s head.

“Come in, my dear. Have a seat.” Taeyeon confidently opened the door and walked in, sitting in the chair across Onew.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim.”

“Good afternoon, Ms. Taeyeon. As your friend here has told you, we are greatly impressed with the skills that you have been showing us for the past few months and we have decided to cut your training and release you right away.”

“So you are serious?! I thought Onew was just playing around with me.” Onew blushed. Kangin looked at Onew and Onew just smiled and shrugged.

“Yeah, we kinda, you know, still do that.” Kangin raised his eyebrow and nodded.

“Very well then. Kim Taeyeon, we are greatly impressed. Tomorrow, you shall record your very first album, film your very first music video, and star in your very first CF. You will become our company’s most marketable star. I don’t know how you do it but you are honestly, sincerely my dear, the best trainee we have right now. Who knew a usually stern reporter like you had hidden talents?” Taeyeon blushed and fixed her bun.

“Well I guess big things come in small packages!”

“Yes, yes. That is true. Anyways, please do show up early tomorrow. We are going to witness the rise of a new breed of superstar!” There was an undeniable twinkle in Taeyeon’s eyes. Dizziness and fascination overcame her, making her head spin. Intoxicated with excitement and disbelief, she grinned in front of Kangin and said,

“I was having the worst day of my life. Your call saved me. You are my hero!” Taeyeon had no idea what she was saying, neither did Onew. He just gave her a puzzled look and smiled forcefully. Kangin laughed in an awkward manner and just took it as an overwhelmed compliment.

“Sir, I think I may have to take her home. She’s about to faint.” Onew joked. Taeyeon looked at him but paid no mind to the bull that he said. She just stood up and walked out of the room with Onew trailing behind her.

“8 am! Right here!” Kangin followed up. Taeyeon looked back and with a funny grin on her face, she saluted him.

“Sir, yes sir!” Onew pushed her out, obviously embarrassed by what she was doing. The two then walked down the hallway and headed for the elevator.

“You have no idea how happy I am right now, Onew. Earlier I was this close to massacring all the people in the trainee lounge but you stopped that from happening, Onew. You stopped it all!”

“Well, that’s the power of the phone.” Taeyeon smiled and looked down. The two shared an awkward silence when they entered the elevator. Since they were the only two people and they had run out of things to say, Taeyeon’s mind began to drift from the joyful fact that she was going to be a star to the sad and annoying fact that the man she once loved was hanging out with different women, posting love quotes on Twitter and the fact that she had no idea what was going on.

“Do not overthink, do not overthink.” Onew heard her speak softly and asked her to repeat what she had said.

“What?”

“Do not overthink please do not overthink.”she didn’t grant Onew’s request, rather the tension in her was building up that she just had to repeat what she said.

“What’s going on?”

“Leeteuk.” she blurted. Tears forming in her eyes. She looked up, pretended that she thought she saw a fly hovering above them.

“Leeteuk again? I thought you said you were over him.”

“That’s what you thought.” they reached the ground floor and walked out of the elevator. Manager and talent walked very slowly in order for Taeyeon to be able to talk more.

“What happened? You said you hated him right?” Taeyeon pursed her lips together and tried to open her eyes so as not for the tears to fall. Onew bent over and saw that her eyes were really red and wet. Her lips were shaking and her breathing became very heavy. Sooner, she started to whimper and sob.
“Oh no.” he placed an arm around her. “Don’t cry Taeyeon. No, no, don’t cry.” Taeyeon finally covered her face and let it all out upon Onew’s touch. Her shoulders were moving up and down and she was really letting all the anger and sadness in her heart out. Lucky for them, there was another lounge for the employees and this was where Onew took his best friend. Upon entering, everyone started looking at them like they were a couple but Onew ignored them and walked over to the most private area in the lounge. They sat on the couch and Onew still had his arm around Taeyeon who was freely crying now.

“How could he move on so fast!?! How?!?!” she asked with a muffled sound.

“Why? Won’t you please tell me what happened so I can at least let you hear my side out?”

“I saw Leeteuk today. He was with G.Na, another trainee, and Yoon Eun hye. For the past few months I had been visiting his Twitter just to see if he was with anyone. He kept on tweeting love quotes and saying how much he was in love but whenever people asked him if he was in a relationship, he’d say no.” Onew rolled his eyes and embraced his friend. Taeyeon felt a slight pinch of comfort from that hug. But it wasn’t enough. Onew pulled away and explained his side.

“Okay, first of all, your relationship is over. Long over. It was over even before you began training here, remember? Now as a grown person, you’re gonna have to think maturely. You’re gonna have to accept the fact that he’s going to fall in love with someone else in the future. It happens. But what’s important is that he remembers you because you are his first love. Alright? Nothing, not even Yoon Eun hye or that new trainee girl what’s her name?”

“G.Na.” Taeyeon took out her handkerchief and blew her nose.

“Right. Not even her or any other girl can change that. Second of all, you should’ve moved on by now, right? You should’ve gone on with your life. Why are you still holding on to him?”

“Because…I don’t know…I guess I still love him or something.”

“You shouldn’t!” Onew said. “You have to learn how to let go of things that aren’t worth your time.”

“How dare you say he isn’t worth my time!” Taeyeon raised her voice.

“I know you feel bad but it’s the reality. The truth! Tell me, Taeyeon. How did he treat you when you were together?”

“He didn’t care.”

“See? He didn’t care.”

“And that’s what pisses me off! When we were together he never took the initiative. He never tweeted like how much he missed me or loved me or what. He was never open about me. He never even posted a picture of us. And now he’s got this girl or these girls and he’s so opinionated about them and he’s so in love like he stays up late at night just for them and-” Taeyeon found herself unable to go on so she buried her face in her handkerchief and cried whatever it was she could cry. It was just a short cry, though and she went back to explaining. “And when we were together he was never like that.”

“Oh.” was all Onew could say. Part of him was already starting to side with her. Leeteuk was a bad boyfriend and she wasn’t wrong for feeling this way. “Well I can’t really blame you for feeling this way. I understand how you loved him. I was there, Taeyeon. I saw you give your all and devote time to him and though you were getting hurt and though his indifference pained you, you still pulled through it and it how it was him who had the guts to break up with you. I don’t understand that part. If I had a girl who would fight for our love though it hurt, I wouldn’t let her go and I would even fight along with her. But why? It’s got me questioning now.”

“Now you see my point? Now you understand why I’m being like this. Thing is, he is capable of being a boyfriend…but why didn’t he show it to me.” Taeyeon sobbed once more. A great flashback tsunami hit her and this resulted into a flash flood of tears.

“Just some months ago we were hugging and all sweet and now it’s like we don’t even know each other.” Taeyeon’s voice was starting to soften and her eyes were puffy and red. Onew reached out and embraced his friend who was really going through a tough and emotional time. That was the nice thing about their friendship, they hugged a lot but they never seemed to fall for each other thus no awkwardness. Onew released Taeyeon from his grasp and placed a hand on her head.

“As I’ve said, whether you like it or not it’s gonna happen. You’re just gonna have to move on. You see him moving on by getting with other girls then go out there and meet new people. See, he’s not the only fish in the sea.”

“He ain’t no fish, that’s why. He’s the shark among the fishes.”

“Now that’s a mentality you’ve got to stop having. The guy treated you like crap. He didn’t care about you. Yeah, he was sweet but to say that you love someone, takes more than that. In my opinion I think he just used you to prove something. I see it in his personality.”
“Have you met him?”

“Countless times. He became my friend when you two got together and I had a bad feeling about him. He was just curious about it.” this made Taeyeon cry even more. Onew embraced her and rubbed her back.

“He’s a dickless son of a !” she said firmly with tears still in her eyes. Her mood shifted from sad to angry. One minute she was defending him, saying she still loved him and now here she was maligning him. “Real men do not use women and real men know how to commit!”

“That’s what I mean. See, now you’re realizing that he was no good. I mean, nothing against him as a person because I don’t know him that well but judging by the realtionship-”

“Dickless son of a , he is. But I don’t care. I don’t hate him. I say these things because I’m still in love with him. I think he’s the greatest love I’ve ever had and will ever have. I don’t think I can find any other like him.”

“You think he’s the greatest? After how he treated you?”

“I don’t know. You can’t choose the one you love, right?”

“Taeyeon!” Onew groaned. She was getting cheesy and redundant again. “Please!”

“You want my opinion, here it is. Respect it.” Taeyeon maintained.

“You know what, I am so sick of you crying over him and how he hurt you and still being in love at the end of everything! You know that guy? He’s gay! People think he is! The way he speaks and the way he moves are very effeminate! People laugh at him behind his back and he thinks that the entire place is friends with him whereas they’re all mocking him behind his back. Everything! The gay mannerisms and all! He’s no good! Before you know it he’ll turn gay.”

“That’s the problem with me. I don’t care what people say about him. What’s important is what I think about him.”

“I think you are causing this. Try not thinking about him.”

“Tried. Failed.” Onew sighed as he was out of options. The only words of comfort he could give were,

“Don’t worry. Tomorrow you’re gonna be a star. Just focus on your career.”
“He is the reason for this career. I chose this because I want him to notice me. I want him to know that I still exist and I’m making him jealous because I still-” Onew placed a hand over Taeyeon’s mouth.

“Let’s just get out of here, shall we?” he noticed that some people were looking at them. Onew and Taeyeon stood up and walked out of the lounge like nothing happened. The best friends walked silently to the parking lot and once there, they tried to look for their respective cars using the car keys. Onew and Taeyeon pushed the unlock buttons on their keys and the lights of their cars came on. Before parting, Onew faced Taeyeon and smiled at her.

“I want you to smile and be happy. That’s the best gift you could ever give me. Alright? You only get to live once. Live it to the fullest!” he said. Taeyeon smiled at him weakly and nodded. Onew smiled and pat her head. “Be a good girl. I’m proud of you and I always will be!” They shared a hug and went their separate ways. Taeyeon entered her pink Cadillac and started the engine. The comfort that Onew offered was good.It made her feel so much better and relieved but now that she was alone in her car, driving all the way home, the sadness started to creep in again.

When will I be okay again? she thought to herself while driving. The road was dark and it started to rain, thus deepening her depression. All the time Taeyeon couldn’t stop sighing and just felt like sleeping. Not even coffee could keep her up, she thought. Tonight would be different from all those other nights wherein she stayed up and fell asleep in the morning. Tonight would be the night that she would fall asleep early and dream her heartaches away. Taeyeon tightened her grip on the steering wheel with every sigh in order to get a grip of her emotions. Pretty soon, a sad song came on the radio thus making Taeyeon cry even harder. Good thing she was nearing her garage, otherwise she would’ve crashed. Taeyeon slowly parked the car in her garage and sat in her car for some 15-20 minutes, crying with her hand still on the steering wheels. Tears were freely flowing from her eyes and without any cover on her face, like what she did the last time in bed, she bawled her eyes out and wept like crazy. After deciding that she had been sitting there for so long, Taeyeon turned the engine off and sheepishly made her way out of the pretty pink Cadillac. Taeyeon was shaking with her bag on her shoulder and her keys in her hand. Her rattling hand tried to open the door but the keys just wouldn’t fit into the hole.

“Goddammit! I’m tired!” she finally got the key into the hole and entered the house. She immediately dashed to her room and threw herself on the bed. In an instant, Taeyeon was asleep.

I wish I could just forget about you, but the more I try the harder it becomes. I guess I’m just gonna have to think of you til my brain gets sick of your name and your face.

[THE FOLLOWING MORNING]

Surprisingly, Taeyeon woke up before 8. 5:30 am, it was! She got up and took a warm shower to calm her nerves. The water did relax her a bit but it certainly didn’t make the pain go away. For the first time in her life she was calm and collected and not panicking, running around like an idiot getting ready. She was very serious and organized as if she wasn’t excited for her recording and her upcoming debut.

People say I have a lot going for me. People say that I’m talented and I will go very far. If they only knew the pain I’m going through, I guess they would think otherwise.

Taeyeon put on a thulian pink ruffled blouse and skinny jeans matched with pink cone heel shoes. The starlet grabbed her pink bag which matched her blouse and walked out of her room without her signature pretty girl smile. The pink Cadillac that was parked in her garage was waiting for her to get in. As she did, she sped out of the garage and down the road with a pokerface on. And it was only 6:30 am.

In the studio, Kangin along with the sound engineers and the producers were fixing everything while waiting for the star to arrive. They had cups of coffee and hot chocolate ready.

“Make sure that one’s working. Tweak it a little bit.” said the head engineer. The door flung open and in came the star that they had been waiting for.

“Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Taeyeon said sternly, aggresively placing her bag on the chair. The rest of the people looked at her terrified of her attitude. Taeyeon pulled out a sheet of paper and told the instrumentalists and the producers how to play the song.

“I wrote this song a long time ago. I’ve not sung it yet and it would be such an honor if you let this be my first single. I have the sheet music. My friend helped me compose this.”

“What is this song?” Kangin took the paper from her and checked the title. He was greatly appalled when he saw the title. Written there on top was the word,

“Jiral.”

“Jiral?” Kangin furrowed his brows. Taeyeon paid no mind and just looked at him with a blank expression on her face.

“Problem?”

“What is this supposed to be about? Do you even know what this word means?” asked Kangin with a maddened, hysteric face.

“Of course I know what it means. Do you think I would write this song and entitle it that if I didn’t?” asnwered Taeyeon.

“We are to appeal to the younger masses, alright? We can’t have them listening to this song in their cars with their parents.”

“Why not take time to read the lyrics and see if there’s more than one cuss word in it.” Taeyeon challenged him. Kangin re-read the lyrics and found no cuss words. Well there was one but it wasn’t that bad. “And judging by the way the younger generation acts, I think this song would be relatively tame.” Kangin sighed in defeat and agreed to have her song recorded. Taeyeon snatched the copy from him and entered the recording booth. The instrumentalists were also in the booth, waiting for the producers’ signal. The first producer snapped his finger and they began recording.

[song: “Jiral” by Humming Urban Stereo]

Kangin was taken by surprise. The title was very profane, one that you’d expect an aggressive rap or rock song to have but this song was mellow and soothing. The soft and simple melody allowed Taeyeon’s voice to shine. The smooth guitar and keyboard collaboration added flavor to the song, making it sound like a heartbreaking ballad minus the high, ear-splitting notes. Taeyeon knew how to belt but for this particular song, she wanted to keep it simple. And painful.

“This is the song that we’d like to hear on the radio.” said one producer. The others agreed with him, including Kangin.

“With all the redundant ual we see on TV, it’s time for something new.”

Halfway through the song, Onew entered the recording studio, catching the attention of the producers, sound mixers, and Kangin. The recording booth was soundproof so it didn’t affect Taeyeon’s recording.

“Taeyeon’s recording now?”

“We weren’t supposed to yet, actually. We were supposed to meet up with the songwriters who have prepared a song for her but she insisted on her own song. She even brought the sheet music for the instrumentalists to play. I wonder who she wrote this song with. The melody is beautiful. We don’t even need to call the songwriters.”

“I wrote that song with her.” Onew said not sparing a glance at Kangin. “I did the guitar and keyboards.” Kangin’s eyes grew bigger in amazement. These were some talented youngsters he was dealing with.

At the end of the song, Taeyeon was met with applauds and cheers from the producers. She, along with the instrumentalists, exited the recording booth. Taeyeon met up with Onew and stayed by his side, waiting for Kangin’s commentary.

“Your song blew me away. Seriously. I couldn’t take your song seriously at first but then the first few seconds all the way to the very last strum of the guitar proved me wrong. Taeyeon, welcome to superstardom!” Kangin embraced her. Taeyeon couldn’t be any happier. Someone appreciated her work!

“We are due to release this song two days from now. Or maybe a week. We need to film a music video and promote this online and on TV.” said one producer. Taeyeon and Onew smiled and gave each other high fives. Onew ruffled his best friend’s hair.

“See, I told you good things were about to come. You just have to believe in yourself. And in me.”

“Screw you! I wrote this song!” Taeyeon jokingly answered.

“We will conceptualize a music video for this, one that is fitting to the theme and lyrics and melody of the song.” Kangin said. “I will hire the best director for this music video. Just because I like this song so much.” Taeyeon smiled, obviously honored.

“Who will it be?” Kangin gave her a playful smile that tickled her curiousity and said,

“You’re just gonna have to wait.”

“Excuse me sir,” Taeyeon spoke up. “But would it be alright if I wrote my own songs so you won’t have to hire songwriters for me?”

“Why yes of course. I believe in your writing ability and I trust it very much. I will however still hire the songwriters to help you out.” Taeyeon nodded and acknowledged Kangin’s suggestion though she preferred to work on her songs alone or with Onew.

“The music video shooting shall take place tomorrow. We don’t want an extravagant concept. The song is simple and so will the music video be.” Kangin advised the producers. “I want the best director for this.” The producers affirmed . Taeyeon and Onew left the recording studio and walked to the elevator to head to the lounge.

“They’re about to release you. Quite early, I must say. You were actually slated for a year of training.”
“I know. Am I really that talented?”

“I suppose. They rarely do that. They only release those who are extremely talented and capable, those that they see don’t need any further training and can survive with only a few months worth of training.”

“Seriously? I never saw myself as talented. I don’t even do any of those things that they trained me for. I don’t dance, I rarely sing, I don’t act at all!”

“I think there’s another factor with regards to you. It’s not because you’re the most talented trainee here but it’s because they saw you work hard to learn and adapt to things that you aren’t familiar with. It wasn’t your talent that won them over. It was your heart.”

“I have music video shooting tomorrow. I want to make my own clothes for this. I want to create my own concept. Somehow I’m not buying the fact that Kangin hired producers, directors, and all these people to work on my music video and come up with a concept. I want my career to be run by me. By us. I don’t trust in his abilities and I think he’s going to make a joke out of my career. Either that or he’s gonna screw me up big time!”

“Kangin’s just trying to help you. Of course you don’t see things the way he does and vice versa. He doesn’t conceptualize the way we conceptualize but if you’re really passionate and you think that your concept is what’ll work for you, because it’s only you who knows what’ll work for your career, then fight for it. He doesn’t always have to have the last say.” Onew advised her. “I recommend following Kangin ‘cause he knows more about the entertainment business than you do but if it’s the heart’s call, then just follow it.” Taeyeon began to think about a good concept as well as a good costume for the music video shooting.

“I’m gonna need two costumes. One for the first part and the other for the second part. Since I already have some kind of an idea for the first part, I want a garden scene, so I need a light pink dress. For the second part, I want a ‘frolicking-at-the-beach-sadly’ scene so I’ll need a pink and white baby doll dress. As much as possible, I have to look innocent in pink here.” Taeyeon explained.

“And where will you get the dresses?” Taeyeon arched an eyebrow and smirked at Onew.

“Get? Sweetie, I’m gonna make them dresses!” Taeyeon said with spunk and determination. Onew smiled at her, though unbelieving, and shook his head.

“I know you can do it. But that’s tomorrow.”

“Nothing’s too early or too late for me. I have some materials at home and I can run to my favorite sewing shop and buy some fabric. I can make those dresses in one night, trust me Jin Ki.”

“I trust you. I trust you alright. That’s your talent. Forcing yourself to finish everything a day or a night before the scheduled date of usage.”

“I believe I have mastered the art of cramming. Been doing it since high school.” Taeyeon proudly said. Onew shurgged and just agreed with her.

What Taeyeon didn’t know was that she wasn’t the only trainee to be picked early. There was another female rookie who got picked to debut a month after Taeyeon’s debut. That girl was the hottest, most beautiful girl in the company as of the moment. Her voice was golden, her body-a diamond. Her boyfriend…

Used to be Taeyeon’s.

Well they weren’t together yet but he showed signs that he liked her.

None other than Choi Jin A better known as G.Na. G.Na here was actually born with a powerful voice and took lessons in order to further hone them and was highly skilled in dancing. She took up ballet, jazz, and hiphop in her younger years. G.Na was also part of her school’s Drama Club and Oratory Organization. And now that she was a blossoming young woman, it’s safe to say that she was multitalented. Her abilities were remarkable and so was her body and face. She seemed perfect.

Everything Taeyeon wasn’t.

This is what Taeyeon was oblivious about. The feeling of her debuting gave her a sense of pride and superiority over the other girls as she thought she was the only one who got picked. The recording room would be used by someone tomorrow.

Don’t get me wrong, Taeyeon didn’t have anything against G.Na. First of all, G.Na didn’t know her that well and didn’t even know that she and Leeteuk used to date. Second of all, even if G.Na and Leeteuk were dating, Taeyeon felt that she didn’t have the right to be angry at G.Na as G.Na had never and would never do anything to harm her or so Taeyeon presumed. Judging by her face, she seemed decent and humble compared to other girls with those features who had their heads in the clouds. And lastly, she and Leeteuk were no longer together. What she needed was some good moving on and forgetting but Taeyeon refused to do that. She refused to let go of her love for Leeteuk and no matter what other people said about him, Taeyeon would always love Leeteuk and was still holding on to her belief that she and Leeteuk would meet again one day and fall back into love with each other.

“Well, what else are we going to do here?” asked Taeyeon before entering the elevator.

“I don’t know. Hang out?”

“I’d love to hang around and do nothing with you but I have dresses to make and concepts to create as well as songs to write so if you don’t mind, I best me on my way now.” Taeyeon smiled, bidding Onew goodbye.

“Call me if you need anything!” he hollered. Taeyeon ignored him and just walked to her pink Cadillac, the Maddie Caddie.

“Arrange a trip to the botanical gardens and the nearby beach!” Taeyeon hollered back. Onew immediately took his phone out and called Kangin to inform him about this. Taeyeon left at around 2 pm in order to be able to work on the dress early.She drove away and headed to the dress shop where she bought fabric and other accessories for the dresses that she would be making.

“Hello? Yes. For the music video, botanical gardens, orchid gardens, and the nearest possible beach. Possible? Alright, thank you.”

[AT HOME]

When Taeyeon got home, the first thing she did was slip into her comfy tee and shorts and tie her hair up in a bun. Her tee was white and her shorts were black so she wasn’t pretty in pink. Just pretty. Her hair was messily tied up in a bun with the bangs clipped back by two pens and their covers’ hooks. On her eyes were her pink rimmed glasses that helped her see better. Taeyeon had a pencil in hand and started designing the outfits. The garden dress was a puffy-sleeved pink dress that extended a little above the knee. Everything was drawn in detail and when it was done, Taeyeon moved on to the second one. The beach dress was a pink-and-white striped dress that was strapless and had a ribbon in the middle. It was made of cotton and very thin and comfortable, perfect for walking on the shore. Once done with the drawings, Taeyeon studied them carefully and planned in her head how she would make them. The images were very clear to her now and she took the fabrics, laid them out and started to make a pattern.

If you wanna pretty, everyone a pretty…

“Dammit!” she threw her pencil on the bed and picked the phone up.

“Hello?”

“Taeyeon, I was able to get you a trip to the orchid and botanical gardens as well as the beach-”

“Great Onew that’s just great!” Taeyeon held the phone in between her jaw and her shoulder so she could work on the dress. “You know what, you’re a great and reliable manager and all but I have work to do and I would like to get some sleep tonight.”

“But-”

“Goodnight.” Taeyeon hung up on him.

Sleep tonight? Yeah! Like that’s possible. With all this work!

Taeyeon laboured throughout the night, drawing patterns and altering designs. She often marked her drawings, interchanging the blue and red ballpens in her hair. When she needed to emphasize something, she’d pull out the red. When she needed to add something, she’d pull out the blue. It was basically clip on and clip off. Finally, she was done with the patterns and she was now ready to hit the sewing machine. Taeyeon sat down and sewed the night away.

After 5 cups of coffee and 2 cookies, Taeyeon was finally able to finish the dresses. She was tired, hungrier, and sleepy but that didn’t stop her from marvelling at her hard work. The dresses were so beautiful and looked like what she had planned. Curiousity taking over her, she tried the dresses on and was happy at how perfectly they fit her. She twirled around, danced around, and jumped around in them. She had never felt this happy.

Until she saw what time it was.

“Oh hell no! It’s already 3 am?! And I haven’t slept yet?!” Taeyeon hurriedly took the dress off and slipped her comfy clothes back on. The young recording artist jumped on the bed and tried to sleep when she remembered Onew. She took out her phone and called Onew. It was ringing but no one was picking it up. Maybe Onew was sleeping and couldn’t hear his phone ringing so Taeyeon just left him a text message.

Reschedule the MV shooting. Not enough sleep. Too tired from sewing two dresses. Maybe this afternoon. Thanks, Taenggoo

Man I hope Onew got the message…