Cerise

Geek In The Pink

First day of training. Tomorrow. Taeyeon made sure that she set her alarm at exactly 6:30 am to allot herself some time for prepping up. She drank a glass of warm milk tea before going to bed in order to calm her down. Once ther thoughts ahd been cleared, she lay down on the bed and fell asleep immediately. The stress brought about by the meeting, her excitement for her training tomorrow, as well as Leeteuk’s tweets knocked her dead. She was sleeping sounder than a baby.

[THE FOLLOWING MORNING]

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!

Unlike the previous mornings, it only took one ring from the alarm for Taeyeon to get up. She had a good night’s sleep with no alcohol and her thoughts cleared and her inner self calmed by the milk tea. Taeyeon had so much to look forward to today so in order to focus on her goal, she pushed the she read on the Internet at the back of her mind and filled her brain with thoughts of her training and working hard and eventually ending up as one of Korea’s most loved and well-respected, admired stars. Taeyeon blushed at this idea.

There was no need to look pretty. It was just training day meaning they were all gonna get sweaty and tired. Taeyeon valued her time now, learning from her bad experience with Kangin. This time, they weren’t gonna accept her if she was late. While drying her hair after the shower she took, she thought of all the things that had transpired yesterday. Getting lost in the building, humiliating herself in front of Kangin, getting talked about by the executives who didn’t appreciate her attitude. These were mistakes and incidents that she vowed to never commit and avoid. The backstabbing and underestimating of the executives were what hit her the hardest.

They think I’m a Barbie? They think I’m a little priss who can’t do anything right just because I forgot to push th 7th floor button and missed the conference room? Well, they haven’t seen this Barbie in action!

Taeyeon wore her pink top and black shorts, along with her black rubber shoes. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and carried all her things on her shoulder. The young journalist looked at the clock.

7:15? Good enough! Taeyeon skipped merrily to her pink Cadillac and threw her bag to the back of her car. In her cerise pink shirt, she jumped into the driver’s seat and drove as fast as she could to avoid traffic. Since she woke up early, the road was still smooth and clear, thus allowing her to cruise freely. In record time, Taeyeon reached the IPC parking lot. She stepped out of her car and grabbed her bag and since she wasn’t in heels, she was able to walk faster and more comfortably. Taeyeon walked to the entrance door and greeted the guard. She looked at her watch and saw that she still had 10 minutes to spare and since the training room was only on the 2nd floor, she decided to stop by the coffee shop to buy herself a cup of caffeine-loaded drink.

“The Irish Cream, please.” Taeyeon said with an energetic smile on her face. Her infectious happiness infected the barista who smiled back at her. She served the coffee to Taeyeon who took it quickly and brisk walked to the elevator. The doors were just about to close so she ran and made it inside, pushed the 2nd floor button and even checked it just to make sure that she pushed the button. She did.

In the training room, there were already quite a number of dance students and the instructor was already present. The hopefuls were talking amongst themselves when the former journalist entered the dance studio with her bag. Everyone’s eyes-including the dance instructor‘s-were on her. They recognized the face from somewhere and knowing this, they began to whisper among themselves, excluding Taeyeon-yet again.

Rumors, rumors. Go ahead! You don’t have to whisper amongst yourselves like I don’t know what I did!

Taeyeon began to feel pressured again. She dropped the heavy load on her shoulder on one of the benches and began to stretch by herself at the back, hidden from everyone’s view.

Why are you so afraid of being in front of them? You had the guts to cuss on national TV and now you can’t even stand in front of a bunch of wannabe stars who have nothing to their names? Kim Taeyeon what you have degraded yourself into? Not wanting to give up, Taeyeon confidently stepped forward and positioned herself in the very front, right behind the dance instructor.

“Let us start with some stretching exercises.” Taeyeon wasn’t a fan of dancing as her dancing was limited to her bedroom and bars neither was she a big exercise buff so physical tasks were hard for her to accomplish. The dance instructor, who had a fit body and a good posture, lifted his right leg and stretched it all the way to the back. The students that were behind Taeyeon had experience in dancing prior to their audition and actually had talents in dancing. Taeyeon had zero talent in this field and what she presented on Audition Day was a memorized dance. The leg stretching was hard for her as she’d lose her balance and hop around like an amputated kangaroo, much to the amusement of the others. Taeyeon heard their snickers but still proceeded with the exercise. The dancer moved on to the upper body with more stretching, stretching that really pushed Taeyeon’s body to its limits. She often looked behind her just to see if anyone else was having difficulty with the exercise. Much to her surprise, they were calmly following the one in front.
…of Taeyeon.

Dammit! These kids must be made out of rubber or something. They make me look and feel old by the way they stretch. That leg exercise made me feel like I tore a ligament.

After what seemed like 15 minutes of hard yoga (it wasn’t really yoga, but to Taeyeon who couldn’t recall the last time she stretched her muscles, it felt like yoga with a twist of aerobics), the dancers were ready to get it on.

“This is jazz class. Since you will be performing pop music, it is important to have flexible body movements in your dance. So let us start with some simple moves.”

[song: “Radar” by Britney Spears]

The dancer demonstrated the steps to the trainees. They watched with amazement as a male dancer moved to a female pop song gracefully. He had prepared a choreography for the entire song that would serve as the first lesson for the group. The dance instructor danced the entire song and ended it with a fierce pose. The entire class-including Taeyeon-clapped for him.

“This dance is really simple, guys. I’m sure all you passionate dancers can follow it.” While all the others were game for the challenge, Taeyeon looked at him with a dumbfounded face.

Are you serious? That was easy? I don’t even think I can get past the first line’s step! What are you people made of, seriously?

The dance instructor began to teach the steps. Taeyeon position in front wasn’t really helping her as her brain was telling her body (the other way around) that she couldn’t do it and that it was really difficult. Not only that, since Taeyeon wasn’t an experienced dancer and was never given dance lessons in her life, she was a hundred percent sure that she would look awkward if she danced to it.

I can already imagine how I look while dancing that. Awkward. I’m sure I’ll look like a leech that’s been sprinkled with salt and sprayed with pesticide!

The dancers behind Taeyeon were able to follow the first step and Taeyeon hadn’t even moved a bit from where she was. The dance teacher noticed this and spoke to her.

“Miss, you are in dance class, not in math class. I expect you to move, not to stare into space.” the others sneered and giggled behind her. Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and blushed. “Follow the dance with us.” Taeyeon nodded and moved to the back to save herself from embarassment. She moved far back so as not to be seen by the others and that was where she practiced her dance moves.

Yes, at first they were very hard, much like any other dance that you learn for the first time. Taeyeon had to trip, slip, and flip a thousand times before getting the hang of the first step. And it wasn’t even right. Seeing the others do it almost perfectly made her feel insecure but it gave her a sense of hope.

I’m gonna prove to him that I can come out the victor! she cheered in her mind. With herself being her only supporter, she dusted herself off and tried again.

“Excuse me but can we start from the top!?” she requested just when everyone was ready to move on to the chorus. “It seems as though everyone here is moving fast and I’m having a hard time keeping up with you. So if you please.“ Everyone looked at her with aggravated faces but the dance teacher smiled and said,

“Alright. Thank you for speaking up. Everyone, get into your initial positions.” the girls (most of them were girls) grunted and groaned and shot dirty looks at Taeyeon. To make matters worse, the dance instructor invited her to come forward just when everyone was talking about her and rolling their eyes on her. Taeyeon paid no mind and just attention to the teacher like he was the only person in the room.

“So first you go like this. And then…” he explained the dance moves to her. His eyes were locked firmly onto hers and so were Taeyeon’s. She couldn’t stop looking at his face, thus making her mind fly out the door again. It was there that she realized that she was slowly crushing on their dance instructor.

Snap out of it, Taeyeon! Keep your head in the game. Focus. she slapped herself lightly on the cheek, though it made a small sound.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“No. Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.”

“Good. Now, next step…”

I wonder what his name is. He dances so well and teaches even better! It was official. Taeyeon was now out of her head and was just letting her thoughts fly freely. She sighed and smiled.

“Now can you follow us?” Taeyeon shook her head and nodded immediately.

“Yes. Yes I can follow you guys now.” she beamed. The dance instructor cocked his head to the right and smiled.
“Alright! Altogether then!” Taeyeon still wasn’t able to follow the dance steps and just said yes so that the dance instructor wouldn’t be frustrated with her. While the other youngsters were moving gracefully to the beat, Taeyeon was as stiff as log and had her own choreography. The dance tutor noticed this and told everyone silently to stop dancing and move to the sides. Taeyeon was really feeling the music and just grooved along to it, unaware that she was already being watched by the class. Taeyeon just continued to deliver her performance, that’s why her surprise was just as great when she finally realized that they were all watching her. In embarrassment, she wasn’t able to speak and just moved out of the way.

“You sure know how to stand out.” the dance teacher said. Taeyeon smiled and looked down shyly. “And that’s good. You have your own style. But this is jazz class and we require you to follow the steps. Your spontaneouity can be used when you’ve debuted already.” advised the guy. Taeyeon looked up and followed him with her eyes as he walked past her to gather the class once more. She smiled at the compliment and tips he gave her and this gave her energy to try one more time. Along with the class, Taeyeon followed the dance steps, using the dancer instructor’s beautiful face as her inspiration. What she didn’t know was that Leeteuk and Yoon Eun hye had mutual friends training in the same room as Taeyeon. And bad luck was on her side when she was positioned in front of two of their friends and turns out they were talking about Leeteuk…knowing that he and Taeyeon had something.

“Leeteuk’s really making his move on Eun hye now, huh?”

“I know. Judging by his tweets and the way they bond…” Taeyeon overheard this and wanted to smack the girls for their insensitivity. But why would they be insensitive?

Oh yeah, we’re no longer together. He has the right.

Hearing this, Taeyeon started to feel a combination of hurt, sadness, and anger and these emotions fueled her to do her best.

I’ll show him who’s sorry!

Taeyeon stepped forward and danced right next to the dance instructor fueled by her adrenaline rush brought about by Leeteuk’s name.

[song: “Crazy” by Son Dam Bi]

Taeyeon managed to impress the dance instructor with her moves and in astonishment, he moved aside and let her finish dancing to the song. The others watched in amazement once again.

“She sure knows how to improvise when it comes to dance steps.” most of the dance steps that Taeyeon performed in class were improvised and thought of on the spot. Her movements, which were stiff and awkward at first, were flexible and fluid like water. At the end of the song, she received claps and praises from the girls and their handsome instructor.

I guess funny things happen when you’re angry. So does this mean that I have to be angry all the time in order for me to accomplish something?

The class was dismissed and the girls started packing their things. Taeyeon also fixed her things and took out her extra clothes. Just when she was about to head to the shower room, the handsome instructor grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. Taeyeon whipped around and saw him staring her in the eye. Petrified, she shakingly tried to remove her arm from his grasp.

“You’re Kim Taeyeon, right? I know you.”

“Yes. And you are?”

“Yong Si Hyun. Call me Daniel.”

“Da-Daniel?” Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled, her cheeks flushed. All the signs that she was crushing on him were there but Daniel couldn’t get the hint.

“I have to go now, Daniel. I’ll see you. Again.”

“Every Monday. Jazz class.”

“Alright. Bye.” Taeyeon was in a trance as she was walking down the hall to the shower room. In her trance, she bumped into several posts and walls before hitting the side of her head hard on the bathroom door.

“OW!” she yelped. Taeyeon rubbed her head and opened the door slowly. She was lucky to not be sharing the room with anyone. She stripped off her garments and got in the shower. After a few minutes, she dried herself and dressed up, ready to head to her next class: voice lessons. Together with her pink tote bag and her schedule in her hand, Taeyeon ran to the elevator and pushed the 3rd floor button to head to where the singing auditorium was, the place were voice training was held. The star-to-be spent quite a lot of time in the shower and in front of the mirror getting ready that she was already running late. And since she was running late, that meant she needed to do a lot of running if she wanted to catch up with them.

 


[IN THE AUDITORIUM]

The singers-to-be were vocalizing with their voice teacher playing the piano. They had to warm their voices up for they would be singing individually on the first day of training to show the teacher what they have been honing. As the music started, Taeyeon burst into the door, catching everyone’s attention. She scruffed her hair and fixed her bangs before finding a vacant seat.

“Alright everyone, let us vocalize once more.” The piano teacher shot a dirty look at Taeyeon who entered without excusing herself nor apologizing. Taeyeon noticed this but ignored it and just went with the flow. They all vocalized for a good 15 minutes.

“For your first exercise, you are to one by one come to the stage and sing us a song that you prepared.” Taeyeon’s eyes opened wide in shock because she knew she didn’t prepare anything. The teacher gave the trainees ample time to think of a song that they would sing for 30 seconds on stage. The other trainees brought guitars and other instruments with them but as for Taeyeon, the only instrument she knew was her voice.

Boy, these are some talented people. I don’t even know how to position my fingers on a keyboard!

Taeyeon tried to list down her most favorite songs in her mind. The songs that she liked weren’t the mainstream crap that most people belonging to her generation listened to. It was soothing music like acid jazz, acoustic, ballads, and R&B that floated her boat.

“Alright! Time is up. Let us hear from our first trainee. Please step up on the stage.” the first trainee went up on stage and opened his mouth to sing. Not so surprisingly, his voice rang with astounding quality. His voice was the kind that didn’t need further training. He could be a star on his own! The second, third, fourth trainees followed and all their voices sounded good. Taeyeon, however wasn’t paying any attention to them as she was in the corner, far away from the group that was seated up front practicing and trying to get her pitch right.

“Finally, Ms. Kim Taeyeon!” everyone looked at her and saw her practicing in the dark. Taeyeon heard her name and stood up, walked over to the stage confidently with her head held high though she knew they were talking about her on-air rant again as people always did whenever they saw her. The ex-reporter went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. Frustrated with all the scandals and rumors surrounding her, she detatched the mic from the stand and spoke into it.

 

“I never wanted to become a star, to be honest with you. I didn’t, never dreamed of becoming someone whose business is entertaining people and performing in front of crowds. No. That was never my thing. Now you’re probably wondering why I’m standing right in front you, or you’re probably thinking, ‘if she doesn’t want to be a star, what the hell is she doing in this building in the first place-” The voice teacher had enough of her squabble and cut her short.

“Can you just please sing? The hell we care if you’re here for your passion or for money. Just sing so we can get it over with and go home!” Taeyeon glinted her eyes at him and flipped her bangs to the side proudly.


[song: “Everyday” by Gavy NJ]

Taeyeon’s voice blew everyone away. Who knew that a woman who was known for her speaking and writing abilities was also talented in singing? Taeyeon’s voice was so beautiful and powerful, far more powerful than the two girls who came before her. Now everyone was starting to wonder why she didn’t become a singer in the first place. It could’ve paid her bigger bucks compared to reporting. Even the music teacher’s mouth was hanging open because of her talent! Taeyeon saw the look on her music teacher’s face and smirked as she made her way down.

“Do you regret not letting me finish my statement?” she asked with a smile. The teacher remained still with a pokerface.

I’ll take that as a yes.

After finishing up all the trainees, the music teacher gave them their schedule.

“Monday, 11:00 am-12:00 nn. Wednesday, same time.” everyone packed their bags and left.

Taeyeon didn’t expect training to finish so early. Maybe because it was only her first day and they needed to be oriented. Since it was noontime, Taeyeon decided to grab a bite at the cafeteria.

And you will never guess who she ran into.

As Taeyeon was falling in line, about to choose her lunch, she noticed a familiar looking face over at the far end of the line paying for his bibimbap. Taeyeon bent down, trying to see past the heads of the people ahead of her and saw his face though not clearly. The man walked away from the counter with his tray so Taeyeon had to follow him with her gaze. Sure enough she knew him. It was Daniel Yong from dance class and he was sitting all by himself. Daniel was too busy eating that he didn’t notice his student from earlier staring at him while moving in line.

“Excuse me. Excuse me, ma’am.” the server called Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon was caught staring at Daniel.

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“Fancy a hot dance teacher?”asked the server with a flirty tone that annoyed Taeyeon.

“No…” Taeyeon snapped. Her agitated and embarrassed face calmed down into a smile. “Yes.”

“I see. It’s alright. Daniel’s handsome and nice. Very accomodating and gentlemanly, too.”

“That’s some good information. Kimchi and rice please.”

“How spicy the kimchi, dear?”

“What’s the spiciest you got?”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah I’m sure.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Do you even know who I am?”

“No. I don’t.” Taeyeon’s bangs were in the way so she had to brush them up for the server to see her.

“You’re Kim Taeyeon!”

“Exactly! That Kim Taeyeon. Now are you gonna give me the spiciest kimchi you got in this joint?”

“Whatever you say. Drinks?”

“Chocolate beer.”

“But-”

“Chocolate beer.” Taeyeon grunted. The server gave her the spiciest kimchi and rice in a bowl and her chocolate beer. Ice cold. Taeyeon scooted to the counter and paid the cashier her money. She then carried her tray and looked for a place where she could sit. She knew Daniel was eating alone and wanted to approach him but she didn’t have enough courage to walk up to him and ask him if he had anyone with him.

I have to look for a seat and not show Daniel that I have nowhere to stay. Taeyeon scanned the palce with her eyes. The cafeteria was flooded with trainees and it seemed as if every table was taken and there was no vacancy. Well there was but it was so far away and Taeyeon was already tired and hungry and didn’t want to walk any longer. The nearest, most available table is Daniel’s table. At least this guy was someone she knew.

“Hey are you looking for table?” came a deep yet warm voice from behind. Taeyeon knew it was Daniel.

“Yes. No. Yeah I am.” she found herself stuttering.

“Hahaha! What? Are you looking for a seat or not? I got one right here!” Taeyeon took a deep breath and slowly turned around carefully with her heavy tray still in her hands. She looked at the man who was speaking to her and sure enough it was Daniel. Daniel had a nice smile on his face, one that was inviting, friendly, and y all at once. Taeyeon felt herself blush and go weak in the knees.

“Yeah. I could use that seat.”

“Hurry before your dish gets cold.” Daniel, being the gentleman that he was, stopped eating and stood up to set Taeyeon’s tray down for her. Taeyeon was touched by his kindness and nearly missed the seat and sat on the floor. Good thing she was able to get a grip on the edge of her seat.

“Thanks, Daniel.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Say, why are you a dance teacher and not a dancer?”

“Funny you should ask. I used to work as a trainee here but then I stopped.”

“Why?”

“I just didn’t think that being famous was for me. I knew all along that teaching people to dance was my calling so I just kept it at that. I decided to quit being a trainee before my debut and just focus on teaching people how to move.”
“You move pretty well, you know.”

“Thank you. Glad to hear that.”

“Yeah. Say I got a question.”

“What’s that?”

“My friend told me that training here will take months and countless hours so might I just ask why my sessions finished so early?”

“Because those were just demo sessions. Orientations. Just so you know what you’ll be facing in the coming training days. Today isn’t your official training day. Just orientation day. Wait til the training sessions begin.” Daniel said with a smile before taking a spoonful of bibimbap. Taeyeon’s smile faded and she looked down on her plate with a sigh of desperation.

“Well, I’m usually prepared for anything.” she tried to sound positive though it was obvious that she dreaded the months of training. Thinking about the breakup and her goal to get revenge by being successful, her face slowly started to show rays of hope and managed to put on a small smile. “I’m ready for anything.”

“Good! Training starts tomorrow!” Daniel got up and cleaned his mess, leaving Taeyeon alone at the table to contemplate about what he had just said.

[song: "Like This or Like That" by 5Dolls]

The coming months were anything but fun. Taeyeon along with the other trainees worked long and hard in order to hone their dancing skills, singing skills, acting skills, among several other talents. Taeyeon danced til her feet were sore, sang til her vocal chords were sure to explode, and acted til she and the character she was playing were one. The company was really committed to bringing out the superstars in these ordinary people.

For Taeyeon, dancing was the toughest part. She had a naturally beautiful voice, one that no one had ever heard before and with all the drama in her life, she could surely put on an act, but dancing was something she never really did. No matter how hard she tried, she always made a mistake in the choreography, making the entire class dance it from the top. Daniel was a perfectionist so this was his way but what Taeyeon admired the most about him was his patience. To have to repeat and entire routine from the start because of one person’s mistake is enough to drive you mad but Daniel had this calm in him that enabled him to keep his cool though they had rehearsed the exact same dance 10 times over.

Stress, pressure, dancing, and lack of time to eat eventually led to Taeyeon’s drastic and dramatic weight loss. Taeyeon lifted 5 lbs. off her weight, resulting into a slimmer and more beautiful her as far as the body is concerned. Her face aged, though. Loss of fats in the face area combined with eyebags and minor pimples is equals to 10 years added to your original face age. No worries, Taeyeon thought. Concealers and other age-hiding cosmetics are always available and highly advertised.

Taeyeon did make some friends in the company. Most of them were nice to her despite of the scandal that she had in the past and Taeyeon appreciated that. It warmed her heart to know that there were some people who knew how to not look at the past and focus on the person now. Taeyeon got along with everyone well and despite of the misjudgements, she learned how to forgive.

Everyone but one girl…

One afternoon, after singing practice, Taeyeon decided to chill at the lounge where all the trainees hung out. She sat on the couch and took out her pink MacBook ai to log in to her Twitter account to tweet (and keep track of Leeteuk’s life). Once logged in, a greater surprise awaited her.

Leeteuk tweeted a twitpic link. Taeyeon clicked it and the picture that appeared was something that rattled her bones.

Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of a sick joke?!

There, in the picture, was Leeteuk with his arm wrapped sweetly around a familiar looking girl. And it wasn’t Yoon Eun hye.

Isn’t this the girl from voice and dance class? What’s her name? Choi…Choi…

Choi Jina. Also known as G.Na. Taeyeon was surprised with the picture. How was it possible that she and Leeteuk had a picture together wherein they were very sweet and almost like lovers when Leeteuk was courting Eun hye. She didn’t even know that G.Na and Leeteuk knew each other.

How is this even possible? They know each other? Seriously!?

Taeyeon began to feel annoyed and angry all at the same time. Ever since their breakup, Leeteuk had been taking pictures with several different women and flirting with Yoon Eun hye and now, G.Na?!

Easy. Calm down. Maybe they’re just friends. I mean, G.Na is so pretty how is it possible for her not to have a boyfriend-

Taeyeon’s thoughts were cut short when she read their tweets to each other. They were joking and teasing and posting love quotes. This now made Taeyeon’s blood boil.

Yoon Eun hye? G.Na? What the man? You change girls faster than you change your shoes!!!

Suddenly, the door opened. It was G.Na! Taeyeon hurriedly close her MacBook and pretended that she just got there and was staring into space.

Like G.Na cared! G.Na had a friend with her and it was Yoon Eun hye. Taeyeon peeped from behind the couch and saw her and G.Na talking.

They are so beautiful. But I hate them so I’m not gonna compliment them. Neither am I gonna say hi.

In came the worst surprise of her life.

Leeteuk was in the building. And she had no idea what he was doing here.

What the ?! Just what the ?! Taeyeon grunted over and over. Her blood was boiling and her angry tears were about to fall.

And one did when she saw Leeteuk approach the two girls and talk to them. Honestly, part of Taeyeon was angry but it was undeniable that a greater percentage was jealous. That should be her talking to him and as a matter of fact, it used to be her with him. Taeyeon’s tears weren’t sad tears. They were bitter and angry tears and no matter how hard she tried to deny this, it was pretty obvious. She didn’t have to lie to herself.

If you wanna pretty, everyone a pretty…

“Hello!” she yelled with a valley-girl accent on the phone.

“Tone down your voice. Are you angry?” as usual it was her best friend and manager to be Onew.

“How do you think I feel? Happy?” she spoke really loudly in order to catch attention.

“You could be exaggerating your joy. Or using sarcasm. You’re good at both.”

“ you Onew, I’m at my worst right now! You cannot imagine the intensity of my anger right now.”


“I know.” Onew said calmly. “Someone showed up today, huh?” he grinned and said mockingly.

“Don’t remind me.” Taeyeon was really close to throwing her phone.

“Well I got good news for you. After months and months of training, Kangin came to me and told me that you are now officially…” he cut his sentence and smiled.

“Officially?”

“Officially…”

“Officially what? Can you please just get to the point! I am not in the mood for-”

“Going to debut. Two days from now.” Taeyeon almost dropped her phone in joy and excitement.

“Seriously? Are you sure this isn’t one of your sick, childish pranks?”

“Do I look like a prankster to you?”

“Yes. But seriously?!”

“Damn serious I am! You can come to his office if you want.”

“Is that where you are?” Onew raised his eyebrows in a sly manner and replied,

“Oh yeah!” Taeyeon squealed with delight and jumped for joy.

“YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!” her joy couldn’t be contained. She made so much noise in the lounge that everybody, including Leeteuk, G.Na, and Yoon Eun hye stared at her. Not minding the haters, she dashed outside of the lounge and skipped merrily to Kangin’s office, creating so much noise.

“OH YEAH!!!!” she ran to the elevator and pressed the up button.

Get ready for my revenge, you prick! Get ready to feel the regret that you should be feeling!