Chapter 3

Second Chance

Andy unable to get Jiyeon’s words out oh his head. They kept repeating over and over again, reminding him of why he left Eric. It was because he wasn’t good enough for someone like Eric.

 

Eric deserved perfection. He deserved someone that was good for him, someone who fitted into his world.

 

Andy? No, he wasn’t that person. He couldn’t be that person.

 

Jiyeon even gave him a few examples of why he and Eric couldn’t be together. There was a photo of Eric at a social event, surrounded by so many beautiful girls. And Eric looked comfortable. Eric was fun, flirty and most if all.. charming. Eric had everything. But Andy didn’t. He didn’t have a single thing.

 

Andy still had that photo. He kept it with him as a reminder that he wasn’t good enough for Eric.

 

Andy had another photo as well, Eric with a group of kids. And again Eric looked utterly natural. He would make a fantastic father. He had no chance of becoming one if he was married to Andy, a guy and completely unable to have kids.

 

But, even leaving Eric had a disastrous results. Eric was wary of marriage now, because of him. Eric supposed to have a beautiful wife and cute kids now. His parents deserved grandkids and a perfect daughter in law, But now Eric was single, stoic, serious and cold. Not like Eric he knew and loved before. Eric  had changed. Because of him.

 

Typical. Even when he tried to do the right thing for someone else’s benefit, he screwed it up. There wasn’t anything he could do it right. Or even properly.

 

Andy ran a hand over his face when he felt his eyes sting with unshed tears.

 

Someone bumping into him, pulled Andy back into reality and he found himself outside, the sun well and truly set. He had finished his work for today and had been gathering a few things when his mind began to wander.

 

 Turning to the person who bumped into him, Andy noticed that the man was slightly older than him and who was clearly intoxicated. He was staggering on his feet and his eyes were unfocused. Andy straightened his posture and tried to look and act casual. He had been around plenty of drunks so, he knew how to handle most drunks.

 

“You need something?” Andy asked him carefully.

 

The drunk stared at him for a moment and Andy wondered if he wasn’t listening until the man suddenly said “ Heh, you’re pretty cute looking for a guy”

 

Andy blinked at the drunk man for a second before lifting his arm and scratching the back of his neck in a sense of confusion. “Ah, is that meant to be a compliment?”

 

“Why don’t you come my room for a little fun?” the man suddenly requested, grabbing Andy by the wrist in a surprising firm and tight grip.

 

“Ah, no thanks” Andy said as he tried to stay placid, tugging subtly at the hold on his wrist.

 

The drunk man quickly turned aggressive and gave a sharp tug on Andy’s wrist. “Where’s you going?”

 

Andy was getting agitated himself. “Back off” Andy said firmly and tried to release his wrist from the man’s grip.

 

The man suddenly lunge at him, surprising Andy. The man pushing Andy against the wall roughly. Andy tried to pushed him but the man was strong. “You should just came with me when I ask you nicely” The man said.

 

“Yah, let me go” Andy yelled and struggling to get himself free from the man.

 

Suddenly, a hand landed on the man’s shoulder and he was abruptly pulled away. Andy confused by what had just happened and found himself staring at the back of his savior, who was tall, his shoulder’s squared and back tensed.

 

“…Eric?”

 

“What’s going on here?” Eric asked.

 

“Huh” the drunken man slurred as he spun around, staring at Eric before frowning deeply. “ Hey, I saw him first”

 

“Sorry, but he’s not a part of the hotel services. We don’t run that kind of business” Eric said, his voice professionally polite, but yet somewhat.. dangerous at the same time. “Perhaps it would be better for you to return to your room alone. Or I could have some you back to your room if you like. Someone from security?”

 

The man just stared at Eric, seeming sizing him up. He seem to know what fights he could win and what fights he couldn’t , so he staggered back and picked up a bottle that was on the ground. He staggered away, muttering to himself “Bah, pretty boys are all the same”

 

Andy breathed a soft sigh of relief as the man was out of his view. He then swallowed thickly when he was left alone with Eric, nervousness settling in the pit of his stomach. “Hyung?” Andy said and gave him embarrassed smile. “Thanks for helping. And well –“

Not  before Andy finished up his sentence, he found himself pressed against the wall again, but this time Eric was the one to hold him there, Eric’s hand gripping his arm tightly, forcing Andy to look him in the eyes. And his eyes, they were darkened with a sense of anger. Or was it protectiveness?

 

“Did he touch you?” Eric unexpectedly asked Andy.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Did he try anything?”

 

Andy was at lost as to why Eric seemed so possessive with him.

 

“What are talking about?” Andy managed to say. “ He didn’t do anything but try to slobber over me. Hyung, why would he want to do anything to me?”

 

Eric just stared at Andy silently for a moment before his eyes flashed with an unreadable emotion and a sigh of pure exasperation escaped his lips. “ You really haven’t changed” he muttered “ You’re still naïve”

 

But Andy was unable to say anything more when Eric suddenly adjusted his grip on Andy and his mouth closed over his. A fierce wave of pleasure suddenly consumed Andy as his shut his eyes shut upon reflex, plunging his world into darkness. There was no distance between them now. Eric’s body touched Andy’s from shoulder to knee; you wouldn’t be able to get a piece of paper between them.

 

Andy tried to broke the kiss by turning his head away, and only managed to utter, “H-hyung, what are…” before he was kissed deeply. Andy was about to fell limp in Eric’s strong arms.

 

Andy couldn’t push Eric off. He didn’t have the strength or the will to even try to struggle. Andy selfish body wouldn’t respond to what his mind was screaming at it to do. He shouldn’t be here. He shouldn’t doing this, in Eric’s arm, allowing the man to ravish his mouth with his hot kiss.

 

But.. holy , it feel so good.

 

Andy missed Eric. God, he missed him so damn much. Those six years was a torture to Andy.

 

Suddenly a sound of a mobile phone ringing shattered whatever spell they were under and they were sprung apart from each other automatically like a couple og teenagers who just been caught by their parents.

 

Andy slid his hand into his pocket and took out his phone. But before he could even uttered a word, a panicked voice was heard “ Mr Lee!”

Andy reeled back in surprise. “What?”

 

“The constructions site, its been vandalized!”

 

“What?”

 

Oh God, things couldn’t get any worse, right?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I drag this story to much. They will make a progress later. As usual, your comment are welcomed ^^