KyuYoung

KyuYoung OneShots

I was half-expecting you to be Seohyun in Super Junior's Gee dance,” said Sooyoung. She was sitting in Kyuhyun's room, reading a magazine while he played his Starcraft game. She was still intently reading the magazine, but Kyuhyun knew that she was still waiting for an answer from him.

 

That's what the manager wanted,” he said, with a grin on his lips. He knew fully well that she liked him, and whenever she brought up any SeoKyu relations, he would answer in a vague fashion that didn't let on too much and left her confused. He was, after all, the evil maknae of Super Junior.

 

But that didn't mean he didn't like her back.

 

Really? So what happened?” Sooyoung's curiosity on the subject was now clearly present, as she lifted her gaze from her magazine.

 

I told the manager that I didn't want to make it too obvious that I liked Seohyun, so he switched me and Ryeowook, so that I had to be you,” he said, knowing fully well that the answer he gave her was not one she expected.

 

Oh,” came her response, and she seemed very down. Pausing his game Kyuhyun noticed that Sooyoung was vigorously trying to blink back tears and knew that he'd pushed a little too far this time. He sat next to her on his bed and wrapped his arms around the petite girl, earning a surprised look from Sooyoung.

 

Silly,” he smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead, “I specifically asked my manager to let me be you in our Gee performance.”

 

Y-you like me?” she asked, bewildered.

 

No,” he answered, “I love you.”